the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Page

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Unfinished Page - Page 37 Empty Re: Unfinished Page

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:58 am

Nate smiled at Emily. "I'm sure it will, babe. After all, breakfast was delicious, so this is bound to be delicious as well." He leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Jessica smiled at Gavin and poured herself a glass of water.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

http://pushingthemargins.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Emily smiled against his lips for a moment and still had a smirk on her face when he pulled away. "Thanks, hun." She said genuinely before her attention turned to the couple sitting across from them.

Gavin didn't entirely notice his sister or Nate was paying attention to him and Jessica when he told Jessica with a small twinge of humor, "Before you ask, they're always this lovey-dovey."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Jessica laughed and smiled. "It's cute, you can see how much they love each other." She replied and took a sip of her water, catching a glimpse of Emily's ring. "Oh Emily! Your ring is beautiful!" She exclaimed in a girly voice full of excitement.

Nate jokingly glared at Gavin and stuck his tongue out at him like a little kid.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Emily just about laughed herself but managed a wide smile instead, holding her hand out slightly so Jessica could get a full view of the ring. "Yeah, it is. Nate did a very good job picking it out." She half-teased, glancing at Nate.

Gavin stuck his tongue out back at Nate, before a broad grin stretched his lips and he looked back at Jessica, squeezing her hand slightly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Jessica leaned forward to look at it and sat back when she was done looking over at Gavin and smiling, sqeezing his hand.

Nate smiled and shrugged. "I try." He looked over at Emily and winked.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Gavin let go off her hand and draped his arm across the back of her chair so he had his arm around her shoulders. He was thinking to himself that Jessica would also have a ring on her finger eventually, in the relatively near future.
(^just a thought for the future. Smile.)

Emily winked back at Nate, before she realized no one was served yet so she did that quickly before sitting back in her chair.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 pm

(awww yay! Smile)

Jessica leaned back as Emily served them and delicately cut her food and started to eat.

Nate started to eat and looked up to see Gavin stuffing his face, which was typical. "Gavin, wanna leave some for the rest of us?" He stated and chuckled.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm

(Yep. Very Happy. Lol.)

Gavin paused mid-bite, realizing what he had been doing and swallowed before he chuckled a bit himself. "Now that you said something..." He started, as if he was contemplating the idea but it was obvious he was kidding.

Emily laughed just a little, amused at the two. She always loved hearing their banter. Though she humorously rolled her eyes to Jessica as if she was saying, 'These two...'.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:29 pm

Nate shook his head and took a bite before taking a sip of his water.

Jessica smiled and tucked her hair behind her ears before she took another bite. She thought it was interesting how they got along.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:01 pm

"So, what are you guys up to this week?" Emily asked curiously after she took a bite and swallowed. She almost gave her brother a dull look like she always did when he just answered her with a trademark shrug.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Jessica sat back in her chair a moment before answering and looking at Gavin as a hint to him. "I have been dying to see the gardens a few miles out of town, I hear the lilies are beautiful."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:40 am

Gavin just about smiled as he understood the look she was giving him. "I've heard about that place." Emily retorted with a small smile. "I think our mother took us there when we were younger." Gavin nodded, before suggesting to Jessica and talking about the both of them, "We could go tomorrow."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Jessica gave him a hug around the neck and gave him a kiss. She smiled wide. "I would love that!"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:07 am

Gavin grinned somewhat when she said that. After all, his main goal was to make her happy. "Then that's what we'll do." He replied with a smile.

Emily glanced at Nate, debating in her mind whether or not to tease the couple a little but figured she shouldn't and didn't butt in.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Nate knew that look Emily was giving him because he often gave it to her--he also wanted to tease Gavin and Jessica a little bit, but decided against it as well. He would when they knew Jessica better and longer.

alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Emily could tell the thought had crossed Nate's mind too. Her attention returned to the couple and their now empty plates. "So, are you guys up for dessert or no?" She asked, being the good hostess.

Gavin nodded and answered, "I am." Then he glanced at Jessica as he asked, "What about you, babe?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Jessican smiled and answered. "Yes, I would love some."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Emily gave a slight nod with a smile, before she stood and went into the kitchen, coming back with four plates stacked in one hand and a cake she made in her other hand. She set the cake down on the table before she served everyone and took back her seat. "I admit, I'm not usually a baker but for this..." She trailed off a little, her smile widening a moment.

Gavin smiled himself, getting his sister's sense of humor. Looking over at her and Nate, then glancing at the ring on her finger, he was reminded of how perfect they were together. And he thought him and Jessica were the same way, or hope anyway.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Nate smiled at Emily and squeezed her hand. He looked down at her ring and smiled wider.

(sorry, I don't have a lot of inspiration for him) Smile
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Emily glanced over at Nate, her smile widening more when she saw his.

Gavin noted their mutual gaze and inquired curiously after taking another bite and swallowing, "Have you guys chosen a date yet?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Nate wasn't really expecting the question and was a little flustered, so he didn't speak and just looked at Emily. "Whatever she wants." He said with a smile, after a moment.
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Emily squeezed his hand slightly when she noticed he was getting a bit worked up. "I was thinking in a couple months or so. We haven't picked an exact date yet."

Gavin nodded, looking from one to the other a moment. It seemed like somehow they weren't in agreement about one aspect.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Nate gave a curt nod and forced a little smile that looked genuine.

Jessica noticed the awkwardness and spoke up. She was a little excited when she spoke, "Would you guys like to see the photos I took on my trip? I have my camera in my bag."
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Emily nodded, managing a small, genuine smile. "I'd love to." She retorted.

Gavin grabbed Jessica's bag from underneath the table for her and set it on the tabletop. "I haven't even got to see them yet." He commented half-jokingly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by alysonpaige Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:47 pm

Jessica playfully elbowed him in the side as she reached into her bag and pulled out her professional camera. She turned to Nate. "Do you have a tv or something I could hook this up to so we could see them better?"
alysonpaige
alysonpaige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next