the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Love (S.A & Alice) - Page 5 Empty Re: Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:48 am

Mark chuckled. "Sure, why not?"

Rose smirked slightly. "But you're a prep...?" She questioned jokingly.

"So..." Adele started, looking up at him.

Once the doctor left, Daniel started to apologize, "I'm so sorry, honey..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:12 am

Jessica smiled and pulled him outside before wrapping her arms aorund his neck and giggling softly.

Charlies smirked. "Doesn't matter to me." he said with a shrug. "I think they are worthless people who only care about money."

Derik smirked. "Tell me about you I am curious."

Bell looked at him and frowned a bit. "F-for what?" She asked standning.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 am

Mark grinned, starting to dance with her without any music. It definitely wasn't as awkward as he had previously thought.

Rose gave a half-smirk in agreement, not sure what to say though.

Adele giggled, "Like, such as?"

"For..." Daniel paused, motioning towards her bruise. "That. That shouldn't have happened."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:34 am

Jessica swayed with him, her arms wrapped around his neck. She carefully laid her head on his chest and took in a deep fulfilling breath. She was happy and felt at peace.

charles smiled and sighed kissing her temple. He wrapped an arm around her waist and watched a the band went back up to play.

Derik shrugged taking a cigarette out of his pocket. "Tell me about you in general." He smiled a bit at her before lighting it.

Bell looked down at her hands in her lap. "N-not your fault..." She whispered softly. She knew it wasn't his fault, it was that guy who was being an idiot.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:01 pm

Mark smiled to himself, holding her close. He really was enjoying himself, being with her at that moment.

Rose watched with him, before leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder.

Adele smirked. "Well, unlike the other preps, I work for my money..." She began with a small smile up at him.

Daniel half-frowned. "I still feel bad about it. This night was supposed to be nice for you and it ended up...you know."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 am

(plied to fallen xD didn't know if you saw it~)

Jessica sighed her eyes close.d He smelled nice to her. This wasn't the same mark who was the second in command of the gang.. no this was a mark she liked as well.

Charles smiled and held her to him a bit closer. "You alright?" He whispered.

Derik chuckled. "What do you do?" he asked with an eyebrow raise.

Bell gave a small shrug. "N-not your fault." She whispered. She still stared at her hands because what more was she suppose to say?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:29 am

(oh i'll go see. Razz sorry.)

Mark glanced down at her after a while and without thinking, lowered his head to give her a kiss. It was short but sweet. He didn't want her to think that's all he wanted to do after all. It was just a spur of the moment thing really.

Rose nodded a little and smiled somewhat, "I'm fine. I'm just...comfortable here with you."

"I'm a waitress." Adele replied, "In the town over because y'know if the preps saw me..." She rolled her eyes. "You know what they would think."

Daniel sighed softly. "Another thing tonight I screwed up." He subconsciously muttered under his breath.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:38 pm

(it's all good~)

Jessica stared at him her eyes widened a bit. Her heart beat just a tad bit faster and she moved catching his lips again with hers kissing him softly. The warmth spread through out her body.

Charlie smiled a bit and kissed her forehead. "I am glad then."

Derik shrugged. "I don't know why you care." He said taking a drag on his cigarette.

Bell caught that and looked at him. "W-what.. do you m-mean?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Mark was sort of surprised at her reaction but kissed her back.

Rose smiled softly, turning her head to look at him for a moment. "I am too."

Adele almost responded why she had to before she paused and admitted, "You know what? You're right. I really...shouldn't." She looked over at him, noting the cigarette in his mouth and for some reason she had the urge to ask him for a hit. Maybe because she was trying to become less and less like the other preps.

Daniel blinked in surprise and rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean..." He paused before saying, "I mean, I really did want to try to make this night nice for you and I messed up both opportunities."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:24 pm

Jessica leaned into him kissing him deeply her arms around his neck. She didn't know why she was doing it... but she was.

Charlie grinned and winked at her. "We could leave you know..." He whispered kissing the corner of her lips.

Derik nodded. "Exactly you shouldn't... you shouldn't have to try to be something you're not. You should be happy with who you are and why you are the way you are." He said with a simple shrug.

Bell watched him before giving a small nod. "I-I... I see." She gulped and stood. "I.. I am sorry... yyou feel that way..."

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 pm

Mark held her closer, matching the deepness of the kiss.

Rose sort of blushed. "That'd be...nice." She answered.

Adele gave a half-smile, slightly nodding in agreement. "Yeah..." She said softly.

"Not...your fault." Daniel reassured before saying, "Uh, you probably wanna get out of here, huh?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

Jessica stood on her tip toes kissing him softly. She was happy to be there with him. She felt warm and safe ther ein his arms.

Charlie smiled. "Then let's go." He said leading her out the door.

Derik smiled. "I am always right." He said wiht a wink. "Don't ever doubt me."

Bell gave a small nod before standing. She adjusted her dress and everything with it before walking with him sort of leaning agianst him
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:13 pm

One of Mark's hands ran through her hair lightly.

Rose smiled over at him, walking next to him with his arm around her waist.

Adele laughed. "Sure, sure, okay..."

Daniel wrapped an arm around her to support her as they walked.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:14 am

Jessica pulled away for breath and she stared at him. Her heart pounded in her chest and she blushed deeply.

Charlie walkedalong the beach with her and smiled a bit. He hummed lightly.

Derik smirked. "Don't doubt me." He said with a wink.

Bell leaned agianst him as they walked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:25 am

Mark smiled, kissing her cheek.

Rose glanced over at him, a smile touching her lips. She leaned against him slightly, as the air was getting kinda chilly.

"Mmhm." Adele murmured, glancing up at him. "Fine." She suddenly noticed how close they were but for some reason, it just made her more comfortable.

"So, uh, where are we headed here?" Daniel questioned softly, glancing towards her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:46 pm

(im baacckkk sorry .3. been so busy I will be slow at replying sometimes cause of homework.)

Jessica blushed and closed her eyes. "I.. am happy." She whispered as she leaned against him. His scent was addicting ot her.. she liked it.

Charlie hummed and moved slippingoff his jackt and offering it to her. He smiled. "Take this." He siad slipping it ovr her shoulders.

Derik smirked at the distance between them. "Uncomfortable yet?" HE asked with a slight eyebrow raise. HE wasn't asking ot be rude.. he was curious.

Bell gace a small shrug. "I-I don't care.." She said softly. SHe looked down. She didn't want to go home and listento her aunt and uncle fuss over her. She knew they didn't care about her... she wans'ttheir daughter.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm

(That's all right. Smile No problem.)

Mark smiled even more. "I am too." He agreed softly.

Rose blushed a little. "Thanks." She said quietly, smiling over at him.

Adele smirked at him. "Nope." She moved a little closer to tease him. "Are you?"

Daniel half-frowned before having an idea. "I think there's a spot you'll like."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:11 am

(back~ alk;sdfjaio;wejdfklsfjds;f;asdjklf bad at replying cause i suck)

Jessica smiled a tad bit. "I am..glad." She whispered leaning against him. She liked the way his arms felt, his eyes were, and everything aobut him when he was with her. He wasn't the same Mark that talked crap about the preps.. no.. this was a new Mark, a softer one.

Charlie smiled at her blush and rubbed the back of his neck. "You are welcome." He said softly blushig a bit himself.

Derik grinned a bit. "No ma'am why would I be? WIth a pretty girl like you I have nothing to be uncomfortable about."

Bell watched him before giving a small nod. "A-alright." she siad softly
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:52 am

Mark smiled slightly. He was happy that she was letting her guard down. He pressed his lips into her soft, dark hair. Some would probably think by how he looked, he couldn't be gentle but truthfully, he was.

Rose smiled a little, taking his hand on instinct.

Adele blushed a bit at his comment but smiled nonetheless.

Daniel smiled to reassure her, and then starting leading her.
(What is Bell into to? Like hobbies, whatever Razz)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:38 pm

(bell likes to sing and dance and draw mostly. *nod*)

Jessica closed her eyes and sighe against his warm skin. "You.. are perfect." She whispered.

Charlie smiled holding her hand as they walked. "Happy?" He asked looking at her. He was serious abut her being happy

Derik smirked a bit. He moved a hand and gently touched her cheek with his finger.

Bell followed semi leaning into him. She felt horrible that he felt responsible for this.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Mark chuckled slightly, accepting the compliment though. "So are you, dear."

Rose smiled and nodded. "Yes." She replied, looking over at him. "Everything's just...wonderful."

Adele looked up at him for a moment, having the thought to lean in and kiss him but suddenly she was struck shy. He was the only person that made her act like that.

(I can't think of where. Oops Razz)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm

(um... a cave i dunno...)

Jessica smirked a bit and looked up at him. "Dear?" She asked with a slight headtilt. "That is a new one." She smiled

Charlie grinned and chuckled. "I am very glad you think that." He winked at her kissing her temple.

Derik smirked a bit and moved his hand to cup her face. He moved close enough to where their breath mingled together. He smiled at her softly. "You are the only girl who has made me want to kiss her so much." He breathed
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:44 pm

(Why not? Lol.)

Mark chuckled. "Well, what would you rather have me call you?"

Rose smiled a little bit wider. They walked for a moment before she started, "So...tell me about herself."

Adele was honestly caught by surprise but just went with the feel of the moment. A slight blush formed on her cheeks. She wanted to say something but the words was choked up in her throat. Knowing there wasn't much she could say, she found her confidence again and closed the gap between them, her lips pressed sweetly to his.

Daniel led her towards the beach, though when it began to rain, he ducked into one of the caves, bringing her with him. "So much for my plan." He stated with a small smirk.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:26 pm

(x3)

Jessica thought. "I don't know.. it is just.. new to hear that you call me dear." She smirked. "You make me feel old." She smiled a bit.

Charlie smiled at her. "Well what do you want to know?" he asked with a slight eyebrow raise. "I wil answer any questions."

Derik smiled and kissed her just as sweet. His thumb brushing over her cheek as they kissed softly. He liked it, it wasn't like the kisses he was use to.

Belle blinked and glanced around whincing a bit in pain. "O-oh.. i-i'm sorry." she whispered touching one of the cave walls.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Mark chuckled, "Well, I definitely don't want that." He commented.

Rose thought for a moment. "What's your favorite place to be?"

Adele almost wasn't sure this was actually happening. It was just so perfect, she was sure she was dreaming but feeling his soft lips on hers, she knew she wasn't in a dream.

Daniel could somewhat see her now that his eyes had adapted to the lack of light. "Not your fault."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next