the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Love (S.A & Alice) - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:45 am

Jessica watched him and gave a small nod. G-good...."

Charlie grinned. "Thank you lovely." he said wiht a smile.

Derik chuckled. "Welll I am glad." he winked.

Bell blushed and looked at him. "I-I.. um.. sorry.." Shelooked down awkwardly.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:57 am

Mark glanced around, noticing that the scene was dying down. "Hey, you doing anything after this?"

Rose smiled, "You're very welcome."

Adele half-grinned, "So am I."

"You've got nothing to be sorry for..." Daniel stated, giving her a genuine smile. "It's all right. You know, I didn't used to be this suave, smooth dude either."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 pm

Jess shrugged. "Not really... Kind of just going with the flow current;y." She said watching him for a while.

Charlie smiled and kisssed her forehead as they danced.

Derik chuckled and spun her then the song ended. He smirked jsut a bit. "Want to come with me to the beach?"

Bell looked down and gave a small srhug. "S-seems like it." She remembered him from all the years of high school just watching him and just how smooth he was with the ladies.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Mark smirked a little. "That's not too bad of a plan either..." He commented, sort of going with the flow of the music with her.

Rose smiled. This was a better night than she thought it would be.

"Yeah." Adele answered simply with a smile.

Daniel shook his head. "Nope. I used to be kinda nerdy and quiet before. I could barely even talk to a girl."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Jessica smiled a bit. "Sounds good to me." She said leaning into him. She swayed with the music and rested her head on his chest.

Charlie smiled and held her. He was enjoying himself.

Derik smiled and lead her to the beach an arm wrappedaround her wais.t He smirked atthe preps who glared at him.

Bell gulped and stared. "R-really?" She said her eyes widening.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Mark sort of smiled to himself. He was glad she seemed to be warming up to him a little bit.

Rose glanced around at some point, and noticed that a few were giving them funny looks. From both preps and greasers alike. But she didn't care. She was there, having fun and with Charlie.

Adele glanced up at him and had to smirk herself. She knew exactly what he was smirking at and found it to be amusing.

"Mmhm." Daniel nodded. "Except then I realized...I have nothing to be awkward or shy about..." He glanced over at her with a small smile. "Like you don't either."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Jessica danced then the music turned to a more upbeat. She smiled a bit and danced happily.

Charlie's arms wrapped around her protectively. HE didnt like the looks he was getting.

Derik walked to the beach and sighed as they did. the sea was calm a gentle rolling of the waves was the song they herd.

Bell looked at him and shrugged. "M-may have worked fro you l-like that.. b-but. I.. just.. cant." She said sighing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Mark smiled along with her, changing his dance to fit the music.

Rose noticed his slight change in attitude. She leaned up to whisper in his ear. "It's all right. Who cares what they think?"

Adele sort of smiled, remarking "You know, this is actually kind of romantic..."

Daniel gave a small, reassuring smile. "It'll just take time. Promise. But it will happen eventually."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Jessica swayed with him her hips and body moving to the rythmn of the music.

Charlie shrugged. "I don't .. but I don't want you hurt.." HE said looking at her.

Derik chuckled. "Good." He said simply. He didn't intend for it to be that way but what the hay might as well.

Bell gave a small nod and took a sip of her drink. "U-um thanks.. f-for the dance..." she hurried before going to leave.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:16 pm

Mark couldn't help but grin a little. This party wasn't too shabby after all.

Rose had to laugh quietly. "I've dealt with this kind of thing before. I can handle myself fine."

Adele smirked, looking around and noticing a cliff up ahead that would give the perfect view. "C'mon." She said as she started off towards it.

Daniel caught her by the shoulder lightly. "Wait, wait, wait..." He started in a regular tone of voice. "I'm sorry if I've made this weird. You know, I want you to know that."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:52 am

Jessica sighed and finished before going over to get something to drink. She heard girls tlaking about her.

Charlie raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked frowning a bit. "That's not good."

Derik chuckled following his hand in his pockets. he coudln't lose his cool.

Bell looked at him. "i-it's fine." She said looking at a girl who was giving her the evil eye. "I.. um... have fun." She turned and sighed wlaking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:36 am

Mark rolled his eyes at the girls, along with the guys staring at him. He joined Jess and whispered, "You know, they're probably just jealous."

Rose half-frowned. "Yeah, I know but trust me, that won't be happening anytime soon." She assured with a smile.

Adele glanced behind her as they made it on top. She sat towards the edge, being careful though. "I was right, this view's awesome."

Daniel internally sighed, having the urge to go after her but obviously, she wasn't in a good mood anymore tonight.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:51 am

Jessica raised an eyebrow looking at him. "Of what?" She said with a small smirk playing on her lips. It wasn't new that people were jealous of her but she didn't understand why now.

Charlie looked atherand gave a small nod. "Alright..." He said still a little skeptic. He glanced around before smiling a bit at her.

Darik chuckled. "It is huh..." He said smiling. He liked itand sat on the rock. "It is pretty nice."

Bell walked out to where she could breathe and took in a few eep breaths. She had totally just ruined her chances with him and she shook her head mad as she paced back and forth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 pm

"Oh, I don't know..." Mark started, "Maybe because of how great you look or that you have me by your side." He grinned at the last, showing he was kidding.

Rose smiled to reassure him. "So, uh, what are you up to after this?" She wished to see him again, after all.

Adele glanced up at him and smiled. "Mmhm." She murmured, "Though there's another sight I like up here." She continued, directing that at him.

Daniel shook his head. He screwed up. Damn it. He must have been too...blunt. He sighed. He glanced at the others at the party and suddenly didn't feel like being there. He started to leave, passing through the front doors.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Jessica giggled a bit at him. "Oh well I see that now." She winked at him and kissed his cheek as ajoke.

Charlie smiled. "I don't know maybe go surfing tmorrow." He said with a light shrug.

Derik chuckled and smirked watching her. "Enjoying the view are we?" He asked still smiking.

Bell was pacing back and forth fidgeting with her dress. Who wa she kidding... she had messed up the chance was gone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Mark chuckled lightly. "Smart ass." He had to remark with a smirk.

"Oh, that sounds fun." Rose remarked, and realized it definitely sounded like she wanted to join and was kinda embarrassed.

Adele moved so she was laying on her stomach and that moved her dress slightly down in the back to show her tattoo. Her head was perched in her hands. She smiled up at him, "Yep, I am."

Daniel let out a sigh, starting to move when surprisingly another prep stopped him. "I saw you dancing with Bell...I wanted that chance for myself." The guy said. Daniel tried to move around him, "Sorry to disappoint you. Listen, I don't want any trouble, all right? It's not that big of a deal."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:12 pm

Jessica smirked. "You know it." SHe laughed a bit sipping from her cup.

Charles smiled. "Do you wanna come with me?" He asked with an eyebrow raise. "

Derik saw that tattoo and smirked. "Do your prep friends know you have that?" He asked with a huge smirk. JEssica was the only girl in the group who had tattoos everywhere. He had a couple here and there.

Bell heard a slight commotion inside and she turned. She tilt her head not understanding what exactly was happening.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Mark chuckled, getting himself something to drink while they were over there. "Eh, I guess I like you that way..." He stated, sticking his tongue out at her playfully.

Rose gave a small smile. "Yeah, that'd be fun." She answered. She looked up at him, and her arms around his neck. Her tattoos were such a stark contrast...almost showing how different they were. But then again, how he was holding her showed how compatible they were too.

Adele blinked a little, having to think what he was talking about for a moment. "Uh, no." She answered with a small smile.
(I believe there's a pic of it in her bio. Razz Just if you're curious.)

The guy didn't really listen. Daniel assumed the dude was probably drunk out of his mind. The guy shoved him, moving him back. Of course, his instinct was to fight back and that's what he did.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Jessica smirked and winked. "Course you do cause I am brilliant." She giggled a bit.

Charlie smiled. "I am glad." He whispered in her ear softly. "I am very very glad actually."

Derik smirked a bit. "Doesn't shock me." He said stretching and laying next to her. "I wonder why."

Bell's eyeswidened. "S-stop!" She yelled rushing over trying to break up the fight but ended up getting punched in the face by the man.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Mark winked. "Of course you are." He retorted with a smirk.

Rose swore she felt a chill down her body. She couldn't help a small giggle. "I am too."

"Eh, you know, the preps..." Adele started, "They may act interested in someone while you're in public...after that, they don't care too much."

Okay. Now Daniel was pissed. He decked the guy across the face, surprisingly knocking him out. "Jeez..." He muttered, going over to Bell and making sure she was sort of okay.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Jessica blushed but still smirked. This wasfun maybe too fun.

Charlie grinned and held her his hands on her hips. "Good." He whispered before placing an innocent kiss on her neck.

Derik laughed. "That honestly doesn't surprise me." He said chuckling. "All they care abotu is money in my opinion."

Bell was furious and sobbing because of the pain. Her eye was swollen and she needed a doctor fast.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:41 pm

"So, want to dance some more or what do you want to do?" Mark questioned with a smirk.

Rose felt her skin warm up a bit anyway. She hoped she wasn't blushing.

Adele nodded. "Well, doesn't everyone one way or another?" She inquired.

"Oh, hell..." Daniel muttered, seeing how bad it was. He helped her on her feet. "I'm gonna get you to a doctor."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Jessica shrugged. "All up to you sweetheart." She said with a slight grin.

Charles smiled at her and the music stopped because the bqand was taking a break. "Want something to drink?"

Derik laughed. "Not everyone." He said simply. It was true in his mind though.

Bell was sobbing she hated men for this reason. She clung to him her face buried in his neck. Her entire body trembled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:00 pm

Mark smirked, but noticed the band stopped. "There goes that plan." He remarked with an eye roll, but still had a smile on his face.

"Yeah." Rose answered simply with a small smile and found a table for them when he went to go get their drinks. It didn't take long until some prep girl came up to her. "You're not good enough for him, you know." The girl remarked before walking off.

Adele giggled, "Oh, okay then." She jokingly agreed, smirking at him.

Daniel held her protectively as they made the way to the hospital and got into the doctor's office.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 am

Jessica smirked. "Oh yeah? We don't need music to dance." She smirked and put her hands on her hips.

Charles came back with drinks and handed her one. He watched the preps all galre. He shook his head. "Worthless people." He said before taking a sip of his drink.

Derik smirked and winked. "It's true."

Bell was so scared and just terrified. The doctor just said that it was bruising and she would have to make sure to go easy on her fae for at least 3 days.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next