the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer Love (S.A & Alice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

Post by Alice Wed May 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Bell sighed and shook her head. "Just... I have people." she said giving a light laugh. "Guess everyone does huh..?" she asked looking at her. "Sorry to hear what the stupid idiot said to you this morning by the way..." She said giving a small smile.

Jess looked up and jumped a bit. "Hey..." She said. Well great... the one guy who I wanted to see... and I look like a mess. She thought.

Charlie nodded. "Other than that it was great." He said looking at the clock. "If you will excuss me I have an English class to get to." He said nicely before standing and starting to pack up his things.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed May 15, 2013 7:27 pm

"Yeah..." Adele started, not really wanting to talk about that incident in detail. "I took care of it though..." She rolled her eyes as she said, "Jocks."

Mark glanced over at her and instead of asking if everything was okay, he asked, "What's up?"

Roseanne nodded with a small smile. "Oh, I see." She spoke before saying, "I'm heading the same way. My language class is over there too."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu May 16, 2013 12:05 am

Charlie looked at he before he left. "Well... we could walk to gether." He said shrugging not really caring if they went or didnt together.

Jess sighed and shrugged. "Didn't go to class been out here thinking." She said looking at him then looked at Bell. "She is a pretty girl huh..?" She asked watching Bell.

Bell gave a small laugh. "Yeah well don't worry... I will put a stop to them." She said her eyes growing with revenge in a funny way.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu May 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Roseanne gave a small smile, tagging along with him because any sort of company was better than none.

Mark glanced up to see who she was talking about. "Yeah, sure, but she's not the only pretty girl here." He spoke, looking back at Jess.

Adele laughed a little bit, smiling as she asked, "So, where are you headed?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri May 17, 2013 9:13 am

Bell shrugged. "I was thinking about heading off to English." She said. "Even though I detest that class." SHe said touching her messy bun.

Jess shrugged and waved him off. "Sure sure..." She didn't know if she actually had feelings for him anymore. She was crazy botu him the last few years but literally she was just numb. Every part of her... numb.

Charlie walked with one hand in his pocket as he nodded to his friends and the people around him. He was that laid back guy who was pretty chill and didn't care much for people who thought he was weird or one of those guys. He had learned just to shrug them off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri May 17, 2013 11:15 am

"Oh, hey, I have that class." Adele stated with a small smile.

Mark half-smirked, almost melancholy in a way. He understood her feelings right now. "Listen, I know you're not the type to want other peoples' sympathy, but if you need somebody, I'm here for you."

"So..." Roseanne started off curiously. "Is Bell your sister?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Jess looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Lots of people say that then leav ewithout another word. YOu know I had feelings for you Mark I know you did." She said grumbling holding her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them.

Bell giggled and looped her arm through hers. "I know silly its almos the end of the yearand you have been sitting next to me for that long." She said smiling. Its the last day anyway seh thought.

Charlie shurgged. "Seems like it.. but no she is my cousin. My sister moved off to England and married a duke there." He said with a bit of spite. He never head the end of how well his sister was doing... it made him sick.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Mark half-frowned. "I didn't want...to take advantage of you, you know? I mean, that's all I've ever done is get a girl, have some fun and leave. But I've...I don't know, changed since then."

Adele shrugged, "We'll make the most of it today, won't we?" She questioned with a wink and a smirk.

Roseanne wasn't entirely sure what to say but her bluntness came out and she said, "You don't sound too pleased with that fact."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:10 am

(sorry! I have been busy ;.Wink
Jess rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah?" She asked with slight hate to them. "What changed huh? Got your butt handed to you by a girl who knew you were trouble?" She asked hugging her knees tighter.

Bell laughed and nodded. "Yes!" she said with a smile. they walked to class together.

Charlie shrugged his broad shoulders. "I don't know.. she was always called the perfect child. I was suppose to follow in her footsteps of greatness and marry rich and bring glory to my family name.. however.. that fell through dramatically." he said with a sigh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:43 pm

Mark half-chuckled, not wanting to give a true answer. "Sure, let's go with that." He got to his feet. "I think I've overstayed my welcome, huh? Well..." He started to walk, "Take care of yourself."

Adele giggled, still chatting with Bell once they made it to class. They went over towards the other popular kids. The room was alive with chatter until the bell rang and the teacher, after giving a sharp look, began droning on with his lesson.

Roseanne half-frowned. "It couldn't have been that bad...could it?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Jess watched hi and rolled her eyes. "You think?" She mumbled and rested her head on her knees.

Bell sat in the back drawing on some paper. Art was her thing.. she loved it and wnted to do it all the time. She drew many things during the class period.

Charlie smirked. "Oh yes... it is that bad. My parents are crazy..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Adele glanced over at Bell and smirked. She took out a piece of paper and wrote on it, then nonchalantly tossed it on Bell's desk. It read Not getting distracted, are we? Well, I can't blame you. The guy is boring.

Roseanne couldn't help a small giggle. "Sorry, it's not funny but I definitely know what you mean."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 am

Bella smirked a bit and wrote back. Oh you know how I am.. well sort of. I can't stand boring teachers she quickly gave it back to her.

Charlie raised an eyebrow. "Oh..?" he asked.

Jess finally stood up and walked away from the school. She went to the local diner.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:29 am

Adele smiled slightly and gave Belle a look of agreement. Thankfully, the bell rang, releasing them from the boredom of English class.

As she nodded, Roseanne replied, "Yes, very much so."

Mark finally ditched school after a while. He figured he'd grab a bite at the diner first though. He didn't exactly notice Jess because he was seated at the other end of the diner.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:39 am

Bell stood and walked out and sighed. "That class sucked at least this is the last time! Now.. one more class before Summer!" She squealed happily. "I am so excited."

Charlie chuckled. "well... it sucks yeah? Anywya.. what are you doing this summer?"

Jess looked out as she sipped her cherry coke. She liked summer.. it was always her favorite season. She could go to the beach and hang out or even just chill out at home before her idiot dad came home.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:48 am

Adele grinned, "Same here." She agreed, her giddiness leaking through her voice. "What are we all gonna do over the summer?" She asked curiously with a half-grin.

Roseanne shrugged. "I don't know. Probably the same things I do now." She smiled slightly. "Pretty boring actually. What about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:07 am

Bell shrugged. "I have no idea but I am ssooo ready for it." She looked back and sighed. "Well I am off to Science." She groaned.

Charlie chuckled. "I have no idea. I think my sister might be coming in to rub her money, husband, and the fact that she is pregnant in my and my cousin's face." He shook his head.

Jess stood and paid the lady while talking to a waitress. She was bored and needed entertainment.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:28 am

"Good luck." Adele called after her with a laugh.

Roseanne half-frowned. "Ah, yeah, I've had to deal with that sort of thing before, only with my cousin."

(I just feel like skipping to the party. Razz For everybody, y'know.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:29 am

(sure~ do you wanna start that?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:39 am

Adele met up with all of her friends, like Bell and the other preps before heading over to the beach house for the party.

The greasers on the other hand were a little bit away from the beach house, planning to crash the party. "All right. We all ready?" Mark questioned. Normally, Roseanne would've had a devilish smirk on her face, ready to cause some mischief but she found herself actually wanting to attend the party herself but she knew that wasn't going to happen.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:48 am

Bell and Charlie were dressed in some pretty nice summer clothes laughing and having a good time with everyone. They were surprised at just how much frun they could have.

Derik looked at Mark. "I am and so it Jess." He said giving a small nod and pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up. JEss was in a nice pin up dress and her hair done. She liked him and smirked a bit looking at Roseanne. "Something up?" She asked raising an eyebrow. She had seemed a little off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:51 am

Adele socialized with a few people before heading over towards Bell and Charlie. "Hey, guys. Enjoying the party?"

Mark smirked, "Cool." He pulled out a cigarette for himself, taking a long draw on it.

Roseanne blinked in surprise, being pulled out of her thoughts. She gave a small smile. "Nah, I'm okay." She tried to convince herself. She just knew that...she'd never fit in with any other group. Truly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:56 am

Charlie nodded. "Yeah surprisingly." He said with a small smile. Bell smiled and nodded before stretching and adjusting her dress. "Do I look nice?" She asked Adele.

Direk nodded before leading the group to the party He adjusted his jacket and hair with a comb he had in his pocket. Jessica frowned a bit. "Don't beleive you hun." She said fixing her dress.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Adele nodded and smiled. "Of course." She was about to continue until it seemed like everybody paused. She looked to see why. The greasers had showed up unexpectedly. She didn't mind too much but others there...they would care greatly.

Roseanne started to assure, "It'll be fi-..." And then it seemed everyone was staring at them. "Maybe not so fine."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:10 pm

(going to church dunno when I will be back)

Bell tared her eyes widening a bit. This.. would be entertaining. Charlie just shrugged it off. Not like he should care about greasers.

Derik chuckled and pulled out his cigarette. "SOmething wrong ladies?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. Jess smirked hands on her hips as I she looked at Roseanne. "STill don't beleive you." She shrugged.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next