the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWMA (Bells and Momo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DWMA (Bells and Momo) - Page 2 Empty Re: DWMA (Bells and Momo)

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Yumi groaned and shook her head. "Can you even shoot a bow? Who knows if our souls will even match." She found an empty room and opened the door, letting herself in. She dumped her bag on one of the tables and pulled out the text book she had been looking at earlier.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Hiroki trailed her, dropping down in a chair and laying his chin on the table. He brought up the most charming smile he could muster as he shrugged his shoulders before responding.
"Well, my parents had me practice all different sorts of weapons before coming, bow included. They wanted me to be prepared, after-all, I'm not the genius my sister is, but I'm the one they've put their hopes in," as he spoke, his charming smile turned joking. "As for the other, lets just say I have a feeling."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Yumi rolled her eyes and looked at him, trying to ignore the smile he was giving her. What was this kids deal? "We can try.... but only because I need a partner." She rushed while adding on the second part becuase she didnt want him to get a false reasoning for why she decided to agree.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Hiroki's smile grew even bigger as it turned back into the previously charming style.
"Great, so it's a deal, then! I have no doubt it will work out," he chirped, jumping to his feet as one of his free hands swept through his hair once more. "Jeez, this is a relief. It's nerve wracking when you can't find yourself a partner."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Yumi nodded and looked away. She knew that nerve wracking feeling all too well, not even for just one of these partners. But for any school projects she was always working alone. "When do you.... uh.... want to try to practice? I've never tried to really match souls with anyone.... let alone actually work with them. in all honesty, i've never spent much time in my weapon form....." Her voice continued to trail off as she spoke, a blush flooding her cheeks.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Hiroki turned his eyes towards the ceiling, letting the idea flow through his mind before he shrugged his shoulders and turned that smile towards her again.
"Anytime is fine," he said. "Honestly, I'm excited so I'd even be willing to go out and do it right now," he paused for a moment, tilting his head towards her textbook with a teasing smile. "That is, unless your busy..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Yumi glanced down at her book and sighed, tucking it away in her bag. "I guess now is as good of time as any." That all to familiar self doubt started to creep its way into her thoughts. What if she couldn't match souls with him? What if she was too weak of a weapon for him? So many awful thoughts ran through her head as she glanced back at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Hiroki happily walked over to the door, clasping his hands behind his back. His lips were turned up in that same, charming smile as he considered what they were about to do.
"Great," he said aloud as an answer. "I'd be going crazy all day if we didn't just try it now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Yumi grumbled and grabbed her bag, tossing it back over her shoulder. She tucked her book under her arm and followed after him. "Where are we headed?" She asked him. His constant smiling almost freaked her out. Part of her loved that he actually smiled at her, but it was still weird because of how almost charming it always was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:45 pm

Hiroki tilted his head, considering it for a moment. Where would they be going? An idea occurred to him a moment later and he turned so that he was walking backwards, that way he could easily look at her as he spoke.
"The courtyard," he said.
He had no doubt that this was going to work, and he felt like showing off to his sister. Then she couldn't use the lack of partner against him anymore.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Yumi stopped and just stared at him. "What on.... HOW IS THAT A GOOD IDEA? What if we cant get it? public humiliation to the extreme." She ran a hand over her face and looked down at her bag. "Do you think we could get it?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:59 pm

"Of course," Hiroki declared, grinning. "Have faith in this meiser. I'm amazing after all," he said the last part with a wink, hoping to lighten the mood. "And besides, it's a good idea. You don't like my sister, right? You can show off to her, and everyone else. When we get it right, everyone will know that we found someone we can work with. Then you don't have to hide out in classrooms, and just hang with me."
The last part he said lightly, but there was a pointed tone to his voice as well. He couldn't help but feel that if he didn't say something, the nervousness he could practically feel rolling off of her would cause something to go wrong.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Yumi looked over him and sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll trust you on this one. Though I dont know if you are as amazing as you say." She listened to what else he had to say and nodded, glancing around the hall and the closed doors of the class rooms. Maybe she liked hiding out in class rooms. "I hope you get less annoying over time."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Hiroki simply grinned at her, giving a smalls shake of his head.
"I've heard that I get worse. But that's just my sister's opinion, so you can ignore that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:54 pm

"Lets just get to the courtyard and get this humiliation over with. we wont be able to do it, or I wont at least." She ran a hand over her face and sighed, wondering why he was being so nice to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:32 am

Hiroki laughed, placing his arms behind his head as he studied her curiously.
"Sure, but don't count me out before we start!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

"It's not you I'm worried about," yumi muttered honestly She looked down at her hands as they walked. "If we, if I, fuck up, I understand that you might not want to be my partner."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Hiroki laughed, shaking his head as he did.
"Wrong~ It's not like I have people lining up to be my partner, you know."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 pm

"Lets go do this," Yumi sighed, her hands shoved into her pockets. She continued out to the court yard and opened the door for him, gesturing him to go out.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:50 pm

Hiroki ran out the door when she held it for him, his eyes darting across the courtyard until he found Hisoka. Then he immediately began waving his arm back and forth frantically.
"Hey, hey, sis, guess what!"
Hisoka glanced at him, annoyance crossing her face.
"I HAVE A WEAPON!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm

"You dont have one yet," Yumi snapped at him, arms crossed over her chest. "C'mon, lets do this thing." She held her hand out to him, offering it to him to hold.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Hisoka raised a brow. A girl was actually willing to even try out being Hiroki's partner. Curiosity got the better of her and she sat her book to the side, patting Akio's leg as she did. He opened his eyes and glanced at her, which she responded to by simply pointing in Yumi and Hiroki's direction.
Hiroki on the other hand had turned his attention to Yumi. Grinning widely, he quickly took the hand.
"Yet," he said cheerily. "In this case is just a have one waiting to happen."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2