the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 13 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:44 am

Nick

Thea rolled his eyes at how Seb reacted to finding out it was Nick at the door. She moved out of the way and stood off in the corner, still trying to cover herself as much as possible.

Nick entered slowly, his gaze moving from Thea over to Seb.

"Hi there. Its wonderful to see you again." He said dryly, crossing his arms over his chest. "There is someone here to visit you. And she needs a vacant room." He nodded back to Cami who was standing somewhere behind him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:50 am

Sebastian

I frowned, studying the person standing behind Nick for a moment.

"Always have time for a girl..." I began, attempting to pull up the name in my mind. A second later I had it, amusement forming even more than before. "Oh, I remember this one. A friend of yours, right? Nice knowing she's alive, isn't it? Especially since she'll be alive for quite some time now!"

I couldn't help but note the scowl that appeared on her face when I spoke. Ah... yeah, I remembered her now.

"As for the room," I continued cheerily. "She could always stay here. Thea was just leaving, weren't you?"

"Go to hell."

"Ah, I guess that's not an option. Shame."

I wasn't as irritated when she flipped me off as I might have been if Thea did it to me. Camillia was a vamp now, not that fun. I couldn't care less what she did or where. Although... pissing Nick off was always a plus.

"Still, it sounds like a fun idea. What do you think, Nicky?"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:53 am

Nick

"With as much due respect as I can give you, i'm just here to figure out where she is staying. you can't bully her into staying in here with you." He growled at Sebastian, probably a bit more reckless with his words than he should be. out of the corner of his eye he saw thea collecting her pants from the floor and walking to the door, excusing herself and trying to slide past cami without getting noticed too much.

"Does she have a room or do I need to work from scratch? That is all I need to know."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:21 am

Sebastian

Well, wasn't he just a ball of fun?

"Nope, no room," I informed Nick. "So you might as well leave her here. What good comes from helping one of us? Hm? Can't hurt you to leave her here. As for the not being able to make her stay, I could argue your little point there. Want me to explain?"

"Again, go to hell," Cami cut in before I could continue. "Come on, Nick, this was a bad idea. He's a fucking moron, it's not like he's got sense enough to do anything that doesn't directly help him."

A bit of irritation stirred in he back of my mind. Too bad she wasn't still a slave, I would have shown her what those words would get her. As it was, I was debating how far I could get with the sire excuse.

"Damn, now I remember why I got tired of you," I grumbled under my breath.

... if I wasn't imagining it, she seemed rather happy that she'd irritated me.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:25 am

Nick

He nodded and couldn't help but smile at his irritation. He guided Cami to the door and opened it for her. But before he left the room, he glanced back at Nick, a smug smirk plastered on his lips.

"Man, lost both of your bed mates in like, what, five minutes? That takes some serious talent and it isn't even close to sundown yet." he shook his head slowly before moving to step out into the hall. So he was a lot out of line today.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:34 am

Sebastian

And there was the end to my nice mood. Scowling, I thrust my blanket away from me and seized my boxers from wherever they'd ended up.

"Stay right there," I snapped, not even bothering to see if he'd paid attention.

Once I had the boxers in place, I crossed the room, my mind running a mile a minute, searching for the best way to punish him for his words. It was funny, I'd been itching to punish him earlier, but right now I was just pissed. I didn't bite boys, it just seemed disgusting, and I wasn't thirsty so that was out of the picture. Beating wo-

Ah... there was that.

"Camillia, come here," I ordered her, turning my attention away from Nick. "I have something to ask of you. You'll do as your sire asks, won't you, dear?"

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:39 am

Nick

"Fucking coward," he grumbled under his breath, but did as he was asked, folding his hands behind his back and bowing his head down. Nick took what some would know was an 'at ease' position, something he was accustomed to falling into back at boarding school before he came here. Whenever he did manage to get into trouble, it seemed natural for into fall into that pose, his feet shoulders width apart and his elbows held in each opposite hand behind his back.

"Leave her out of this." He snarled at Seb, glancing up through his lashes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:48 am

Sebastian

I grinned at his reaction to the order.

"Did I hit a sore spot?" I questioned before turning my attention back to Cami.

Her scowl was clear, but I could also read the bit of curiosity mixed with fear behind it. Did the curiosity come from the vampire side, I wondered.

"Good girl. Now, I haven't paid very good attention to you after all this time, so I think I should make up for it by giving you a treat. I think it's a wonderful idea. Nick here probably hasn't directly fed anyone for quite some time. I want you to have a nice little meal from him. Not a problem, right?"

"Fuck off."

Even with her response, I could see the way she suddenly turned completely tense and took a step away from me towards where Nick stood. Ah... I hadn't know that this would be so much fun!

"No, no, I'm rather liking this idea. Get on with it."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 am

Nick

Nick turned tense and closed his eyes, pressing his lips into a thin line. He was right, it had been a while since anyone had fed directly from him. But he and kane were the main sources of blood down in a kitchen so he avoided getting bit by vampires.

"You don't have to do this, Cami." He told her softly as she approached him. "Even if he is your sire you can fight him. I know you can." Although, Nick knew quite well that his words might have very little weight to them in this moment.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 am

Cami

"Do you really think she can do that?" Sebastian mocked.

It was funny. I knew what Nick was saying, and I knew that it was what I needed to do, but it was like my body wasn't listening. Well, that and some other part of me didn't want to. I'd avoided most contact with humans, meaning that for the majority of these two years I'd done my best to avoid actually drinking directly from them.

My body really craved the idea and only the part of me that knew how wrong this was actually rejected it. You know, the part of me that was all 'if I could kill that freaking monster Sebastian I would'.

"Sorry, Nick."

Instead, I found myself slowly stepping over to Nick despite my best intentions. I reached my hands out to grip his shoulders, hoping he wouldn't struggling, and knowing that he probably wouldn't. Within a second I had my lips lowered to his neck and was biting down, that delicious taste wiping away any doubts I'd had about obeying Sebastian's order.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 am

Nick

He hissed softly and flinched away from her at first. But as soon as she bit down and struggle that he may have put up was gone. And he found himself warping his arms around her to make sure she didn't pull away too quickly.

He hadn't missed the sensation of being bit. It was one he could really live without. And he honestly hoped that she knew when to pull away from him. Because if not, he could very well die at the hand of an old friend. Seb wasn't likely to stop her if she started to take to much. he would probably just get entertained.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:12 am

Sebastian

It was highly entertaining to watch the two of them. The girl seemed to be torn about it, and well, Nick's reaction had been about what I'd expected. A second later, though, a thought occurred to me and I cocked my head, waiting to see if I was right. With that personality of hers she didn't seem the type to have been biting humans often.

When she didn't pull away, I decided I was right and took the liberty of stepping forward and placing my hands on her hips to pull on her just a little.

"Now, now, you can't just kill such an entertaining toy so easily," I commented. "You're done now."

Instantly, I got her to release his neck and I easily tugged the girl backwards.

"Now, now, Nick, do you really think I've lost my control over the girl?" I questioned, ignoring the fact that she was struggling just a little. Seemed she was having problems keeping this instruction in mind. Well, a newborn vampire was a newborn vampire.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:16 am

Nick

At first nick wanted to reply with a snide remark. But the blood pouring from his neck stopped him. He reached up and pressed his hand to the wound and glared at Seb.

"You're right sir. Sorry for doubting your ability to control her." He growled softly, not looking at cami, for he feared that if he did he would have a look of disgust. It wasnt her fault and he knew that. But he still bit him.

"If you will excuse, I need to go patch up and carry on with my work. Cam, if you still need a room, I'm sure I can find you one. If not, stop by mine so I can know where to drop off your breakfast when you wake." He gave her a small bow and Seb a glare before turning for the door, his hand slowing turning red. Damn did that hurt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:23 am

Sebastian

And that was about when the girl stopped struggling. I noted with some interest that she actually slumped into the hold I had on her. I figured her more as the sort to jerk away in disgust.

"I still want a room," she muttered, seeming to look anywhere but at him.

"And I'll be nice enough to leave it at that," I replied cheerily. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she's nice and calm before sending her off to you. Wouldn't want you getting bitten again without someone around to pull her off, now would we?"

Not looking for a response on Nick's end, I let go of my hold on her out of curiosity. Instead of moving forward, she just seemed to crumple to the ground where she was, wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Oh, it's not that bad," I muttered rolling my eyes. "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"Go to hell..."

I chuckled. That retort of hers didn't seem to hold as much venom as usual.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Nick

He glanced down at her momentarily before walking off slowly, leaving them and heading off to the bathroom to get patched up. He ran into Thea, who had a towel wrapped around her and her hair pulled into a dry bun. She wouldnt look over at him and tension seemed to fill the air. Wasnt this just great?

He ran water with his free hand and started searching for the first aid kit. Thea tossed it over to him, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. He nodded back to her in thanks.

She nodded and started to get changed, keeping the towel around her as she pulled clothing on. Once she was dressed in her pants and Sebs shirt, she left him to go wander.

Thea

When she left Nick, she went down to the room she found Seb in earlier. he was hiding something and her curiosity was getting the better of her. She found the room with ease and locked the door behind her, hoping that would buy her a little time if someone tried to walk in.

What was he hiding and where would he put it? No where obvious at least.... she started going through the top shelves of book cases and behind them, even under seat cushions but no luck.

((tell me if you want me to edit))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Elena

For quite a few moments I racked my mind, trying to come up with something that might entertain him while not being that bad. When I eventually came up empty, I ducked my head even further than before and decided to be honest.

"I can't think of anything, Sir," I informed him quietly. "Nothing beyond not letting me go out. Sorry."

Dammit, was this really coming down to whether or not I could think of a punishment for myself? The memory of how it'd felt to step outside and work in that garden yesterday flickered through my mind. How was it my fault that I'd been unable to find him and had been trying to follow his instructions? How?

Sebastian

After Nick left, I simply took the liberty of sitting myself down on the foot of my bed. Cami didn't move from where she'd deposited herself, which was rather entertaining in itself. For quite a few moments we just sat there in silence, neither one of us moving an inch. When she finally stirred, it was to pull herself to her feet, her hand slipping up to grip the bag that I'd only now noticed she had tucked over her shoulder. Somehow throughout this entire exchange the girl had managed not to drop it.

"What are you doing now?" I questioned, placing my hands palm down behind me on the bed. "Going to see dear ol' Nick?"

Cami seemed to be enough of herself to send me a dirty look as she raised the hand that wasn't gripping her bag to remove any evidence of blood from her mouth. Then, without a word, she closed the short distance between her and the door. I cocked my head, considering stopping her then changing my mind a moment later. If she thought she was good enough to go, then why should I stop her?

"Have a good time~" I informed her instead. "Don't kill him~ That'd be boring."

Unsurprisingly, she simply flipped me off over her shoulder.

Cami

I didn't pause to think, I simply began searching for wherever I'd be able to find Nick. If I stopped to think, I'm not quite sure where my thoughts would go.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Thea

Even when she was coming up empty she didn't stop searching. Whatever he was hiding had to be in here. And she didn't have anything to rummage through like this in ages.

She finally found a fake bottom draw and grinned with victory. With great ease, she pulls it out and grabbed at the top book, flipping through the pages carefully, awestruck by the talent. Why did he want to hide this? It was fantastic.

Thea sat on the ground and let herself get lost in the art work, some of it gruesome and other pieces people would blush at, well people who weren't Thea. Maybe she would offer to model for him one day, that could entertain him, right? Or maybe get her killed.

nick
His patch work wasn't the neatest, but he finally got the bleeding to slow and secured a bandage on the wound. The sink in front of him was soaked with his blood.

He started running water to clear it out, but he would have to grab some bleach to actually clean.

Nero

"I guess it's settled then. Now go finish the rest of your chores." He gestured for her to run off, a smirk playing on his lips. He pulled his flask from his inside pocket and took a quick drink from it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Elena

"But it wasn't my fault!"

And that was when my mouth got the better of me once again.

"I was just following orders! You instructed me to let you know when I finished each task, it's not my fault you completely disappeared! If you wanted me to finish and report to you, you should have stayed in the mansion! You're being a big jerk!"

And as soon as the words finally stopped flowing, I clasped my hands over my mouth and backed towards the door.

"... right. I'll be going. Sorry."

Cami

It seemed that one of my first guesses was a correct one. When I tugged open the door into the slave bathroom on the same floor, a place that had been a pretty common place to clean up when I'd been here, I caught sight of him immediately.

"... hi."

Would apologizing even work? I wondered, clamping one of my hands down over my mouth at the same time. I could pretty much still smell the blood, not exactly an awesome thing. I may have been pretty full, but that didn't stop the smell from being hard to stand- just a bit easier than it normally would have been.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:10 pm

Nero

A smile pulled at his lips at her words.

"I am a jerk. But, i'm the jerk who has control on whether you live or die. On how much food you can eat. On whether you are confined to a small broom closet or not. You might want to be kinder with your words in the future, because I may not allow you to get away with what you say. I'll let it slide for now, but keep that in mind." He walked past her and opened the door for her, gesturing her to leave. "I suggest that you leave before I decide to drink from something other than my flask."

Nick

"You shouldn't be in here. I haven't had time to clean up yet." He told her, not quite looking at her yet. He moved over to the supply closet at the other end of the room and grabbed a bottle of bleach from the ground and a few rags before making his way back to the sink.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Elena

Ducking my head, I kept my hand over my mouth and quickly made my way through the door. At least I hadn't ticked him off with that.

"Sorry."

And with that word I hurried down the hall to find something to do, just in case he changed his mind about letting me off for that.

Cami

"...oh..."

Slowly pulling my hand from my mouth, I tucked both hands behind my back and clasped them together. If I didn't move from where I was, I would be fine.

"Sorry."

I'd leave it at that. He could guess what the 'sorry' was at. It could have been the whole coming in before it was ready, problem, or at the whole biting thing.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:06 pm

((you can have sebby find thea whenever you want, if you want him to.))

Nero

He chuckled as she ran off, shaking his head slowly. There was no real reason to punish her for her outburst, if he did that right now, she might not have any in the future. And the outbursts were entertaining. No, he quite liked how he dealt with the situation, she knew she did something wrong, but he might not have scared her enough to stop her from doing something similar in the future. And maybe she would learn her proper place here.

Nick

"Not your fault." He grumbled softly, scrubbing away at the sink, making sure to get the entire surface, whether blood fell there or not. Maybe he would just clean all the sinks, just to pass time and keep his mind off things.

"He's your fucking sire?" So he was a little pissed about that fact. It seemed like Seb was there, always looming over every aspect of his life.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:21 pm

((Hey... would it be impossible to say that Sebby's sire is a pretty big shot lady? I mean... he does whatever he wants to whomever he wants and as far as I know he's never got in trouble for anything....))

Cami

"Who else?" I muttered, watching him with a carefully constructed expression.

Those memories his words brought around were too clear for my liking. Actually, they were crystal clear compared to my human memories of this place before that event.

"No one else could have touched me with my being claimed and all. The only thing I can think is that he found Thea and decided to end the game with me in favor of a new one."

Huh, my voice sounded a little detached from it all, even to me.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:25 pm

((that would probably work out. Or maybe he killed his own sire and that would just give him an air of "you want to fuck with me? i'll kill you as well". im still working on sire/childe relations for this verse))

Nick

"Anyone else. Anyone else would have been a blessing." Nick sighed, stopping for a few seconds and just looking down at is hands. "You being dead would be a blessing right now. Because i just.... You know how much this sucks? It fucking hurts. You are here, but.... never mind." he was never really good with expressing these types of emotions.

With a small shake of his head he got back to scrubbing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 pm

((Haha, both of those fit him so well tbh, xD))

Cami

"Yeah, well, sorry I'm not dead," I muttered under my breath. The hands clasped behind my back tightened around each other. "I probably should have stayed away."

I wasn't going to get upset. This was the sort of reaction I'd expected from Nick. I hadn't expected the hug or anything like that. It still hurt, but there was no reason to be upset.

"Don't worry about the cleaning. If anyone complains just send them to me. Sebastian being my sire has to count for something, I've probably got a bit of a voice around here. Let's just get the room so that I can get out of your way."

Sebastian

And I was back to where I started- bored. Searching my room, I found the new sketchpad I'd bought the last time I'd gone out. Tucking it under my arm after I was completely dressed, I also grabbed a new pack of pencils and headed down the hall. When I reached my room, however, the door was locked.

"What the hell..." I muttered under my breath, hitting the door with my foot. A second later I raised my voice. "Whoever's in there, open this damn thing before I have to go get my keys."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Nick

"That will go so well until Seb complains." He tossed the rag down and took off the disposable gloves he had originally put on the patch himself up.

He tossed everything into a bucket and went to leave the bathroom, walking down the hallways back to the masters corridor, looking around until he found an empty room. Nick opened the door for her and went to grab linens for her bed. He found some simple white sheets and a quilt to throw over top until someone could go buy something more personal for her.

"These ok with you?" he asked, walking back in, showing them to her.

Thea

His voice knocked her back into reality and thea's head snapped up from the sketch pad. Shit. She scrambled up to her feet, holding the book close to her chest. Things would be worse for her if she didnt open the door for him, he would just get more aggravated with her that he had to go out of his way to grab his keys.

She walked over slowly, still holding the damn book. With a shaking hand, she opened the door for him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next