the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:53 pm

Sebastian

Finding the first part of his reply uninteresting since it lacked something potentially interesting developing with the human he mentioned, I ignored it. Instead I focused on the second part.
"Her kind can be annoying as shit is what they can be," I replied with annoyance. "And no, I'm not 'upset at you for interrupting my chance' I'll have a chance whenever the hell I want one, so it's not like I missed out on something special."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Alice

After Nicholas had brought her a glass of blood, she promptly left the room, leaving him to tend to his chores. She wandered down the halls until she heard Seb and Nero having a conversation about chances and the humans. She walked in and tilted her head as she listened.

"Sebby, don't be so mean. I'm sure who ever you were about to sleep with would be a lovely lay." A smile pulled at her lips and she walked over to stand next to them. She wore a white sun dress with a large bow that tied in the back and long knee high socks but no shoes.

Thea
Thea rushed out of the Den and made her way to her room to patch up her neck, her heart still racing. Why had she let him get that close? Because it felt good. She shook her head at her idiotic behavior and pulled out her first aid kit, taking out bandages and gauze and medical tape. She cleaned the would in her bathroom and winced at the stinging feeling. After it was cleaned, she placed a piece of gauze against the wound and wrapped a bandage around it and tapped it off. She went off to go do the chores Sebastian told her to complete after she was patched up.

Last edited by Momo13 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Sebby

I rolled my eyes as Alice came in. My irritation was probably clear as I glanced away from Nero to her.
"Then why don't you go try her out?" I retorted. "Then let me know."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Alice

"Maybe I will. Who is she?" She turned to Nero, expecting him to answer the question.

"Thea. You know, pale with the purple hair. Sebby brought her in a while back? Is never doing what she is supposed to." He shrugged and glanced at Seb.

"Oh! Her! Oh she is just perfect for you, Sebs! You love it when they dont listen." Alice's smile grew wider and she played with the hem of her dress.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Sebastion

Why did they both keep saying that?
"To hell I do," I snapped in response. "They annoy the hell out of me."
Well, I'll admit that the weak willed ones were no fun. However, strong willed ones tended to piss me off to no end when they didn't listen. Then again... it was fun to mess with their pride when they were like that... making them slowly break...
Once they were completely broken, however, I always got rid of them. Broken toys are no fun.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:42 pm

alice
"Oh, you love it! You know you do. You love how they get under your skin. You love toying with them, trying to break them. You absolutely love it." Alice giggled and pushed her hair behind her ear. She poked him in the chest and ran her fingers down slowly, stopping at his belly button. "Love it."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Hey! Could I join this, or am I too late? x3
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

((I'm cool with it if Momo is. Speaking of which, I'll reply tomorrow when I don't have a speech killed brain.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:05 am

((Sure! Go ahead. Nothing much has happened. Just some mild character interactions.))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Sebastian

I glared at her, grabbing her hand with one of mine.
"There are a few other things I love more than breaking toys, and I might have to remind you of them if you don't refrain from touching me," I growled.
That statement could be taken two ways. I wouldn't mind either way she thought of it.
"Is there a purpose to annoying me?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Alice

"You aren't exactly my type, love." She giggled softly and pulled her hand away from him. "Yes, just to see your wonderful reactions!" She poked his nose with the tip of her finger and heard a chuckle from Nero.

((sorry for the shortness))
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:35 pm

Sebby

I took a deep breath, attempting to pull my anger under control, seeing as that seemed to be part of what was amusing her so much.
"I see," I grumbled, only sounding half as angry as I had. "And I'm glad I'm not your type, otherwise I might have to actually consider things like that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Alice

The female vamp smiled at him, and took a step back. "Such a gentlemen for not considering that." She went back to playing with the hem of her dress, twisting her hips so the skirt swooshed around her long legs.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Sebby

I snorted, watching her with annoyance.
"I don't believe I've ever been anything but a gentleman," I retorted. "So what else would you expect from me?"
Honestly, how was it that every single person in this house seemed to be able to get on my nerves today?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Nero

Alice and Nero looked over at each other and struggled laughs. "A few people in this building would argue with that gentleman comment. Just a few though." Nero smiled at him.
"Yeah, like every human atuck here!" She laughed, smiling as well.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Sebby

"They're wrong," I replied stubbornly. "I only act differently with reason, which means I'm still a perfect gentleman. If they didn't do things to irritate me, there'd be no reason for me to have to punish them, not would there?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Nero

"I may be wrong but I don't believe that, that is an ok excuse for being....Not exactly a gentlemen." Alice pointed out with a soft giggle.
"Would you like us to leave you be? You can go hunt down your girl again. I'm sure she is just getting started on your room," said Nero with a small shrug.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:54 pm

Sebby

I frowned, considering the offer for a moment.
"Do whatever you'd like, I'm not your mother," I grumbled, deciding just to go with the best route. "And it's a perfect reason not to be a gentleman."
If they left, I would go track her down. After all, it would be simple enough to pick up where we had left off, I thought to myself. And in my room we wouldn't be disturbed.

Elena

Brushing my hands against each other, I stood in the center of Nero's room, studying everything. I was rather certain that I'd done everything I needed to, but I wasn't completely certain that I hadn't missed something.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Thea

His room was spotless and she had sorted the laundry accordingly so she could just bring the bags of clothing to the washer room and toss them in by color load. Now Thea was working on his bed, changing the sheets and fluffing the pillows. The better job she did the less of a reason Sebastion would have to hunt her down.

Alice

After a quick wave to Nero, Alice left the den. She skipped down the halls until she was at the door to Nero' s room. She didn't bother before knocking, in hopes to fluster or startle whichever human was in there.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Sebby

Once free of the two annoying people, I lazily made my way back to my room. Once there, I pulled open the door, but instead of entering simply leaned against the door frame.
"Seems you can actually do the job once you start working," I commented after a moment.

Elena

I jumped, spinning around to face the door. Surprise shot through me as I realized it wasn't Nero, but Alice.
"Hello," I said slowly, attempting not to show how startled I was. "I... do you need something?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Thea

His voice startled her and Thea froze in her place for a few seconds. Once she snapped out of her startled daze, she continued to pull the sheets and blankets taunt over his bed.
"Don't get used to it." She chimed over at him, glancing over her shoulder of to give a smirk in his general direction.

Alice

"Oh, don't mind me, little one. Pretend I'm not here!" She gave a kind smile to the human girl before walking around the room, looking at the collection of objects Nero held on his shelves.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Sebby

I raised a brow, studying her as she worked. Why did they think all of those things about her and I? It was idiocy, was what it was.
"Does that mean you'll make me go searching for you again?" I mused.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Thea

"Always," she laughed, finishing his bed, running her hands over the blankets to smooth them out. Most of the time, he had to search fir her because she simply lost track of time. "Is your room up to your standards or is there something else you want me to do in here before I start on the laundry?" She turned to face him, arms crossed over her chest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Sebby

I considered her question for a moment before nodding with a smirk and crossing the room.
"Well, there is one thing," I commented when I was close to her. "See, I was just thinking about something..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Thea

Oh shit, he's close again. "If that one thing involves the bed I just made I might get pissed." He had a very large bed and it took her a lot of time to make it.

She dropped her arms and let her hands hang at her sides as she looked up at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next