the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Sebby

I put one hand underneath her chin as I smirked.

"Well, it doesn't have to," I mused. "After all, no one ever said that a bed was required. My thought was that if you were going to make me search for you in the future, I might as well give you your punishment now. Wouldn't you rather take the punishment from a me in a good mood than a me in a bad one?"

Although I wouldn't exactly call the mood I'd been in since I woke up a good one, I thought to myself.

Elena

I hesitated for a moment, my eyes following Alice as she walked around the room. I couldn't help but wonder if Nero would be alright with Alice being in his room while he wasn't here. I'd heard that he had a temper... although I suppose he couldn't exactly blame me for her being in here. I couldn't tell a vampire what to and what not to do.

With that thought I relaxed just a little, although I continued to be tense as I walked over to dust off a surface that I'd realized I'd missed. After this was done, I was rather certain that I'd be finished with my duties for now.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Thea

Her heart raced when he touched her. "The bite wasn't punishment enough?" She doubted that what he had in mind would be considered punishment. If he was hinting at what she thought he was. Although, her mind was usually in the gutter so he could be talking about anything really and she would think it was something else that usually involved a lot less clothing.

Alice

"Did you know that there is a garden outside? Still within the gates of the mansion of course." She stood off to the side of the room, one of nero' s trinkets in hand. She hadn't stopped watching the girl the entire time.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Elena

My eyes widened as Alice's words sunk in and I spun to face her. I couldn't help the excited look I was probably displaying.

"A garden?"

My mind immediately began imagining what it would look like, even if it was currently night instead of day.

Sebby

"Of course not," I replied immediately, leaning my head in closer to hers. "I had to leave my room and search for you. Also, because of my searching for you, I had to deal with annoying conversation from the others in this house. It really is a poor start to my evening."

I had my head close enough to her that I was tempted to simply lean down and continue what he had started earlier. However, I wasn't about to. Where would the fun be in just starting without the teasing?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

Thea
He was close enough that if he had a breath, she would feel it against her skin. She looked up at him, her lips slightly parted. "Not that you can blame me for that conversation, how do you plan on punishing me?" She asked softly, looking up at through her eyelashes. "Your evening couldn't have been that bad so far." Faint music could be heard through her earbuds that rested on her shoulders after she took them out when he entered.

Alice
"The little one who ran it in the past has a unfortunate accident with Nero's little temper. But if someone where to be a very good little girl, and bring the idea up to him, he might let them go out and take care of it. As long as they kept their current chores under control." Alice watched as she spoke, a smile pulling at her lips.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:30 pm

Sebby

I stared down at her for a moment before placing my other hand on her hip and moving my head so that my lips were just above her neck.
"It was horrible," I muttered. "I hate having to deal with other people who don't have to listen to every word I say."
As I finished speaking I lightly licked the skin with my tongue. Who said I had to do as she wanted right off?

Elena

Just at the thought of her suggestion I had to stop myself from running out of the room to search for him. Was that possible? I always loved helping my mother with her garden before I came here.
"You think he would really do that?" I asked, my giddiness was probably clear in my tone.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Thea

Her breath hitched and her eyes closed as his hand went to her hip. Her arms went around him, her hands grabbing at the back of his shirt and pulling him closer. "Sounds like it would be awful for someone like you."

It became a sudden realization to her that he might just tease her to no end. And that would be hell.

"I was joking about the bed thing." She wouldn't mind remaking it if she ended up in it.

Alice

A smile pulled at her lips. This was way too entertaining. "It would depend on his mood. Best make sure he wasn't mad or anything."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Sebby

I chuckled, pulling back just slightly as I examined her neck with my eyes. I'd allowed myself to be pulled closer, not seeing a reason why I shouldn't.

"Where you now?" I questioned slowly. removing my other hand from her chin and placing it on the opposite him as my other hand. "I wouldn't want to mess up your nice work."

Then I lowered my mouth again, this time trailing kisses all the way down to just above where her shirt covered skin. Once there I gave the skin a light bite, just enough to leave a mark.

Elena

"I'll make sure!" I replied excitedly. I then proceeded to give her a shallow bow and exited the room without waiting for permission to leave. I couldn't help it, there was a garden!

Not wasting a moment, I began to search for Nero.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Thea

"Jesus fuckin' Christ....." a soft murmur left her lips. This was death. It had to be. And she was restraining herself from throwing him onto the bed.

She did allow herself, however, to kiss the side of his neck, her hands sliding under his shirt slowly.

Nero

He sat in the den after the others had left. His leg bent under him and a drink in his hand. A book sat opened in his lap, and every few minutes he would turn the page.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Sebby

The edges of my lips curled up as I removed both of my hands from my hips and grabbed a hold of hers.
"A little anxious?" I asked her, pulling my head away from where I'd bitten. "I would have thought you'd be more restrained."

Elena

As soon as I found where he was at, I approached him, trying to construct my question in my mind.
"There's a garden!"
Wait, no, not the right way to start.
"I, uh, mean, Miss Alice mentioned it and I ... uh... wondered if..."
I could feel my face begin to heat up in embarrassment.
"Hello, sir, I finished your room."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm

thea

A soft whimper left her when he pulled away, and she tugged at her hands. "Sebby...." She whined softly, pouting as he pulled away from her. When he commented on her lack of restraint, her face flushed red with color. "I....c'mon, I tried to hook up with you at that party. Are we really questiening my lack of restraint? I thought you were smarter than that."

Nero

The girls entrance startled him at first. Then as she began to stumble over her words he became amused. "Yes. Yes there is a garden. Filled with weeds now. Would take hours of work to clean them up." He shrugged and turned back to his book.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Elena

"I have hours!" I replied quickly, unable to help the hopeful look that appeared on my face. "I mean... you guys sleep... and it's not like there's things I can't... and... I'm done now so..."
Pausing, I took a deep breath and attempted to collect my thoughts into a coherent sentence.
"Would you mind letting me take care of it?"

Sebby

I laughed softly, before releasing her hands and putting mine back in place. I then proceeded to steer her backwards so that she would end up by the bed.
"No, I suppose you're right this once," I muttered before putting my mouth back where it had been. "I know better than to think anything like that."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Human
Name: Maya Vermont
Appearance: Vulnerable. She’s bony and pale, a result of malnutrition all her life. Big, empty blue eyes swallow most of her face, and she keeps limp blonde hair tied back, medium length. She’s on the shorter side, and usually dresses to hide all skin that she can.
Personality: Reserved, quiet, fragile.  
History before the mansion: Raised by a single mother in the slums, spending her childhood with her twin sister Isabell. The girls stuck together like glue, protecting each other from the dangers outside their door in such a poor area. Their mother was very superstitious, keeping Maya very terrified of vampires all her life. One day, a group of vampires attacked their village, killing their mother and stealing both sisters. While Maya remained human and was brought to be a slave at the mansion, her sister Isabell was turned into a vampire.

Vampire
Name: Isabell Vermont
Age (appearance, then real): 15
Appearance: Striking. Sharp green almond eyes, with soft blonde waves framing her face and trailing down her back. She’s pale, like her sister, but instead of looking unhealthy, she radiates beauty.
Personality: Incredibly controlling, unpredictable, thrill-seeker. Plays with the slaves at the mansion like toys.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:21 pm

Maya
I was hiding. I hid a lot.
Since I'd been brought here, I don't think I've slept a wink. Instead I've been searching for the tiny nooks and crannies I can fit myself, away from.. Them. All of them.
I can taste the mothballs under the bed I'm curled underneath. I close my eyes, try to sleep, hoping no one will find me.

Isabell
When the moon rises, so does my hunger. And along with hunger comes boredom, so I rise from my quarters in search of some toys.
My feet take me to the kitchen. There's blood here, so that's where I go. A lone slave is there, his back to me. His scent reaches my nose, making my blood rush.
"Good evening," I smile.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Thea

She decided to not comment on what he said about her being right. Instead she placed her hands on his shoulders and took steps back as he guided her. Her legs hit against the edge of the bed and she looked up at him, excitement clear on her face.
She leaned up and kissed his neck again, nipping the skin gently.

(Curtain I guess)

Nero
"We'll see." He chuckled softly, looking up from his book. "It would require a lot of trust for me to let you out side."

nicholas

He turned to face the voice. The newest vampire faced him. "Good evening, miss. Is there something you would like from me?" He asked politely, giving her a small bow. Prim and propper, just how he was supposed to be.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Elena

I hesitated, then spoke again.

"I haven't done anything to make you not trust me," I said slowly. "And.. and I really would like to work on the flowers."

It would be something nice to have in the middle of all of this, I thought to myself.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Isabell
It was still strange seeing men react that way when they saw me. In the slums, I'd run when I saw a man, and if I was stupid enough to stay and chat, he certainly wouldn't respect any part of me. But here this slave was, bowing. What a gift the terrifying beauty of a vampire is.
"Let's skip the small talk," I smirked and began walking towards him, close enough to run a red fingernail down his cheek, "What's your name?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:16 pm

Nero

"We'll see." He closed his book and stood, taking a few steps over to her. "It would be wise for you to not push this issue. Don't want to upset me, right?" He tilted his head and looked down at her.

Nicholas

He batted her hand away. "Blood is in the fridge. I can warm up a glass for you. Don't bite me, it will screw up donations later this week. We donate so our work doesn't get screwed up and the mortality rate stays low. I'm Nicholas. Or Nick. Doesn't matter really." He spoke with authority, even though he held very little.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Human
Name: Kane
Appearance: Kane has very, very light colored blonde hair that’s cut pretty short. It ends at the tops of his ears on the sides and goes just a bit longer in the back. His bangs are practically non-existent. He stands around 6’4” and is pretty well built, muscles and all. He tends to not really care about his clothing and just puts on whatever he has. His eyes are a very dark shade of blue.
Personality: He tends to keep to himself most of the time. He doesn’t like causing trouble, never has. He figures that this is the place where he’s gonna be from now on, so he might as well get used to it. Tends to get along with most people, although he avoids people who cause trouble, going back to the fact that he doesn’t like causing it. He actually doesn’t hold anything against most of the vampires, although he dislikes the one who brought him simply because they interrupted his old life. As long as the vampires aren’t rude to him, he tends to have the same sort of attitude back.
History before the mansion: He’d just finished work on a construction job and was looking for another job and just ended up accepting the wrong one, landing him in the mansion instead of where he thought he’d be. Before coming there, however, he’d grown up in a pretty average family, the only thing being that since his mother had pretty fragile health, he did a lot of work on the side to support her, even after he was old enough to move out.

Vampire
Name: Lyndon (More often just called Lyn)
Age: 14, and as for actual age, let’s just say he’s been around at least as long as Sebby
Appearance: Lyn has pretty bright colored red hair that falls just between his ears and chin in length. His eyes are a light shade of greenish/brown and his skin is lightly freckled, although it’s a little bit pale. He stands around 5’4” and has a slender, build with pretty compact muscles. A lot of the time he walks around in jeans and a dark colored tee-shirt, he doesn’t tend to care what’s on the front of it.
Personality: Lyndon has a very light, carefree personality. He tries to make sure that everyone is getting along around him, and will normally step in if they aren’t. He’s pretty well known as someone who has never actually taken a personal slave. Although he isn’t without his accidents when he’s come across slaves who hit his temperamental side, which tends to be: Don’t touch his stuff without permission. Really, just don’t.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Isabell
He was bold. She liked that. Most of the slaves here had bent to her every will, but this one still had a backbone. She wanted to break it. Only weeks as a vampire and she had already been completely dehumanized.
"Mortality rate," she mocked, and got even closer, her eyes falling to his neck, "do you think that matters to me?"
She looked back up to him, pulling her upper red lip up just slightly to expose fangs. She wanted to keep pushing him, see if he'd snap.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Elena

I stared up at him with wide eyes, realizing that how I had been talking probably wasn't very respectful.
"I don't, you're right," I told him quickly, ducking my head. "S-sorry. I'll let it be for now."
I guess if I kept talking about it, he wouldn't be very likely to let me do it...

Kane

If you asked me, I wouldn't have a clue how I managed to oversleep by so much. I mean, shouldn't someone at least have come to yell at me for not showing up to work, if anything?
Glancing around the hall as I stepped out of my room, hoping not to be seen. I would just slip down to the bottom floor and begin cleaning the rooms, hopefully no one would be the wiser.

Lyndon

The first thing that I noticed when I walked into my room was the fact that it wasn't empty. Secondly, that not only was it not empty, but the person in the room was a human. Pausing for a moment, I left my hands behind my head as they had been while I was walking in, as I took the deep breath that was required of me not to immediately snap at the human to get out.
You see, I don't particularly like having them in my space. Any of the slaves normally understood this, and they even knew to leave my blood outside of my room. I cleaned up my own messes, and they were to make sure to obey this rule.
Yet, there was a slave in my room.
My room.
"Excuse me," I said, putting on the most polite voice I could manage as I quickly located where the human was. I then walked over and knelt down next to my bed. "Would you mind... removing yourself from there?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Maya
To her, a vampire's voice had an ice to it. It froze her every muscle, kept her rigid with fear. One had found her, a place forbidden to be, and now it was surely going to bite her, hurt her.
"I'm sorry," she whispered to the demon kneeling before her with a shaky voice.
She wanted to move, but that nightmare creature was blocking her way. She'd rather stay under the bed than get closer to it, so she didn't move an inch, just averted her eyes. Breathe even. Did her heart pounding make her blood smell even better?
"I'm sorry," she said again, trying to make herself as small as possible.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Lyndon

I just watched her for a moment as she made no move to remove herself from my space. Once again taking a deep breath, reminding myself that not every slave could possibly know everything, I thought the situation over. She seemed quite frightened.
Oh, could it possibly be me?
Scooting back so that I was instead kneeling a good distance away from the bed than where I had been, I once again offered a friendly smile.
"Don't apologize, just please remove yourself," I told her. "I'm Lyndon, by the way, although most tend to just call me Lyn. You can if you want, I don't care about formalities."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Nicholas

"You don't scare me. I've been here for years. You should care about the morality rate, because, well us slaves are used to this place. We do our job. Now, I'm going to say this one time, back off." His voice had an edge of steel to it. He could take her and he knew it. She was new at this vampire thing. She wouldn't know her strengths and he knew her weaknesses.

Nero
A smile pulled at his lips. He reached out and patted her head. "Good girl. Glad you see it my way."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Elena

I offered him a wide smile, knowing that showing disappointment at not being able to touch the garden right away wouldn't help me. I also did my best not to flinch away from his hand, cause insulting him about the whole 'being touched by a vampire ickiness' thing would not help me at all either.
"It wouldn't help me to see it any other way," I told him without thinking. "It's your garden."
I then slapped my hands over my mouth. That, on the other hand, probably wouldn't help me, my mouth that seems to say whatever comes into my mind.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:55 pm

Nero

Oh how this girl amused him. "It is best to see life that way, little one." He paused and looked her over. "You finished my room? Mymy you are a quick worker. I must keep that in mind."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next