the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 am

Kane

I flinched.
"Sorry, I thought I would ask what the problem was. I had no intentions of making it worse. If it's any help, Alice believes that he has a thing for Thea, so she might have a better chance than the others if that's the case."
As I spoke, I shifted the blood glass from one hand to another. This sort of conversation wasn't my forte, after all, I did my best to avoid any type of conflict.

Sebastian

I paused, turning to face her. A very cold smile appeared on my lips.
"You really believe I didn't know that? If you regret your actions, think before you act."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:47 am

Thea

She took a step back from him, entering the room again. "I never said I regretted them. Seeing you riled up.... it's pleasurable for me. Especially after the perdicament you put me in. Given the chance I would have done it again." She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. "When you get riled up there is a chance you will get passionate. And as we saw earlier in your bedroom....on your bed..... that can be pleasurable for me." She smirked at him and crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him.

Nicholas

"Just....go do whatever it is you are supposed to. I need to go inform the other masters." He sighed, running a hand over his face. "If you run into another slave, could you inform them? I would rather avoid another one of these conversations."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:45 am

Sebby

I smirked, leaning against the doorway as she spoke.
"Yes, well, if you want me passionate, you'll have to work just a bit harder. Right now I'm just pissed."

Kane

I hesitated for a moment before nodding.
"If I see them, I will. But..." I trailed off, trying to decide whether or not to be honest. "Well, I have plans to sit and discuss something with Alice, so there is a high chance that I won't run into anyone. I will if I can, but I probably won't be able to, so you'll probably have to explain to a few more people..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Thea

"You also have some anger management issues to work out." She pointed out, still smirking at him. "Now, are you going to continue to distract me, or should I continue with this work load?" She nodded over to the clothing she still had to sort with a small motion of her head.

Nicholas
He nodded a few times and walked off, his postured stiff. He walked off in search of Lyndon. He stopped by the library first, and walked along the rows of books until he stumbled upon the young vampire.
"Sir." He bowed once. "I come with news."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 pm

Lyn

I glanced up from the book I held in my gloved hands when I heard the slave's words. Curious, I closed it and sat it to the side.
"Oh, what is it?" I asked, standing and dusting off my pants.

Kane

When Nick left, I gripped the blood a bit tighter and hurried to the meeting place. The moment I stepped inside the door I searched the room for Alice, then offered her an apologetic smile.
"Sorry, I ran into someone on the way here. Here's your blood, hope it's still warm."

Sebby

I snorted.
"Me? Anger management issues? I don't believe anyone's actually told me that before. I'll leave you to your work, I have someone to talk to anyway," I told her, pulling away from the doorway and turning around. "Remember, my room after you finish. You won't be happy if you forget."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:31 pm

Nicholas

"Sebastian has requested that I inform the inhabitants of the household that he has claimed.... He has claimed Thea." He stammered over the last few words and his fists clenched at his sides.

Alice
"No harm done! I ran into Nicholas not too long ago. He gave me quite the bit of interesting news. Who did you have the pleasure of talking to?" She sat in a lush arm chair, her feet tucked under her and her hands folded into her lap.

Thea
"I'll try to remember.....Sir." She bit her lip and held back a small laugh as she walked off to continue her sorting and washing of clothing. "Might be a few hours. I have to fold and do some other chores as well."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Sebby

I scowled.
"Don't pretend to be respectful. I'd rather you be honest," I retorted before walking out, letting the door falling shut behind me.
Now, to find that slave...

Kane

"Oh, I ran into him as well. My guess is we got the same news," I told her, drawing closer so I could hand over the glass of blood. "Thea got claimed and he has the job of spreading the news?"

Lyn

I frowned and drew myself to my feet.
"Claimed Thea? That's a bad mix if I've ever heard one," I muttered, then raised my voice as something occurred to me. "From what I've heard, and your problem just now, I can assume the news isn't easy for you. You aren't going to argue with the bastard, are you?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Thea

She giggled when he left the room, shaking her head slowly. She would have to make the best that she could of the vile situation. And she would get under his skin in any way that she could. If pretending to be respectful would be one of those ways, she would do it. No matter how horrible the words tasted in her mouth.

Alice

"How horrible for him!" She held her hand out for the glass. "He has such fond feelings for her.... so protective. If she were to die... .Well, that would be interesting."

Nicholas

"I'm planning on avoiding him. And her." He muttered softly, his gaze on the ground in front of his feet. "She's going to get herself killed."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Kane

I raised a brow and handed the glass over.
"Interesting?" I asked. "Wouldn't tragic be a better word?"
Sometimes the wording she used was concerning, although I guess it was a good reminder that she was different, a vampire.

Lyn

"Well, she's lasted this long," I commented, attempting to find any good words to say. "Surely she'll have learned something from being around him as much as she has."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Alice

"Yes, it would be tragic. But I wouldn't be in any harm. So I might find it very entertaining." She took a sip from the goblet and made a face at the temperature of the liquid. "Shame you ran into Nick. Now my meal is at an awkward temperature." With a shrug she continued to drink it, not caring one way or the other.

Nicholas

"It's Sebastian. He can't keep a favorite alive for all that long." He grumbled. "Is there anything you need from me? Or should I continue on my mission? If you do need something, I would be free to help."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Kane

I shrugged, knowing that beyond offering my own blood there was no way for me to fix that now, and I wasn't about to do that.
"My apologies for that," I told her. "As for the other... I hate to ask, but death would be entertaining?"
I guess I could see her side of it, but the idea was still rather... annoying.

Lyn

I pursed my lips, eyes dropping back down to the book I touched.
"Yes, as a matter of fact..." I began, a small smile appearing on my lips. "I need each of these books dusted, the idea of how dirty they could be after sitting here for so long, it disturbs me. Meanwhile, I believe I have something to go discuss with most of the people in the house. After all, if you're doing something for me, then it only makes sense that you can't spread the news, and everyone knows how much dirty things disturb me."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Alice

"It would depend on how the death occurred. Or how it would change the others in the house hold. As you see, Nicholas would not handle the death of his dear Thea all that well. He might actually challenge Sebby. Might even attack him without a second thought. And that would entertain me. Sebby would toy with him, at least, i believe he would." She explained, sipping at the blood slowly, in between the pauses of her words.

Nicholas

His head perked up and he nodded. "Of course. I could do that. I have informed Alice and Kane...of course Thea knows. Nero and Elena still need to be informed. As well as a few others. Im sure you can figure out everyone who need to be informed. Thank you, sir. It is very kind of you to do this. I'll be sure to dust and clean everything." It would take forever, but it was better than sharing this news.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Lyn

I frowned, peeling my gloves off and heading towards the door. I gingerly opened the door using them before dropping them in the trash.
"Please, it's Lyn. It's weird looking at someone who seems older than you, even if they aren't and hearing them call you 'Sir'. It's just Lyn."
If fate was going to make me a vampire, I wish it could have done it a few years later than it had.

Kane

"Yeah, he probably would," I agreed, taking a seat near where she was. "Honestly, I think he'd probably be just as entertained by that is he is by arguing with Thea. I still can't help but hope that it doesn't come to that..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Nicholas

"Of course, Lyn." Nicholas nodded once and grabbed some cleaning supplies from a cabinet in the back corner of the library. "I should start working. Feel free to check in whenever."

Alice

"We will just have to wait and see how this pans out, won't we? It will be very interesting to say the least. Especially for young Miss Thea." She smiled over at him when he sat.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Lyn

I nodded.
"Of course."
Without waiting around for any conversation, I headed out and let the door fall shut behind me. Running through possible locations in my mind, I began searching for Nero.

Kane

I shook my head, an amused smile appeared on my lips.
"Yeah, I guess that's one way to word it," I replied, then paused. "Anything else you got in mind to talk about? Gossiping about them doesn't go much further than this."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Nicholas

Hard work never seemed to bother Nick, and it took his mind off the news about Thea and Sebastian. Although, he could not believe she had the nerve to kiss him in front of her new master. That took guts, and, of course, some missing brain, which didn't surprise Nicholas at all. Thea was never always bright, she acted before she thought and she never contemplated the consequences of her actions.

Nero

Nero sat in his room, a book in his lap and his flask at his side. Nothing particularly interesting happened to him since his last conversations. And he didn't mind that one bit.

Alice

"Not off the top of my head." Alice murmured softly, shaking her head slowly. "What was your life like before coming here?" She didn't ask if he cared or minded her intruding question.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Kane

Well, that was easy enough to answer.
"I did hard labor, mostly," I answered. "Not many people like doing that sort of thing, so it's easy to find that sort of job. I normally worked at least two jobs at once. My family, you see, consisted of mostly just me and my mom. My dad wasn't a bad guy, but he wasn't a very able one. Didn't seem to know how to do more than just his work as a police officer and got himself killed for it."
I stopped talking for a second, the memory of the day we'd found that out seeming as fresh as the day it'd happened.
"Well, Mom's heath went down a lot, which is why I ended up taking all those jobs. I'd just finished temp work as a construction worker when I accepted a job and somehow winded up in here."
It wasn't a hard thing to talk about, but it did make one worry. How was she handling things after I disappeared?

Lyn

When I finally managed to locate Nero, it was with new gloves on my hands and an annoyed look at the doorknob into the room. I'd have to bring a cloth by later, I could have sworn it was supposed to shine more than that. Was there something on it? Dust? Something else?
Focus.
"Hey," I greeted, turning my attention to the person I'd been looking for. "Got some news."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Alice

"Do you ever worry for your mother? I know I did.... back when I was in a position like you are." She took another few sips, finishing off her glass and putting it aside on a near by table. Before she was turned, Alice was a slave in a house very similar to this one.

Nero

"Lyn! Nice to see you." He put is book aside and stood from his bed. Before he could even ask why the other vampire was in the room, the fact that there was news was explained. "Oh? What news do you bring?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, hair falling into his eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Kane

This was a normal conversation, I liked normal. Well, it was as normal is it could be when discussing something in a situation like this.
"Sometimes," I admitted. "Well, a lot of the time. She needed a lot of help, I just hope that the neighbors took care of her when I didn't come back. ... when you were in a situation like this?"

Lyn

"Well, it probably isn't much of a surprise, but Thea got claimed by Sebastian," I told him, glancing around the room. It was tidy enough at least.

Sebastian

It took a bit of time, but I finally managed to locate the boy. I didn't come around the book stacks right away, rolling what the best approach was through my mind. A second later I discarded that task in favor of just acting.
"Polishing books? Looks a bit different than what I thought I asked you to do."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Alice

"I bet you they would have. Humans are kind souls. Well, most humans." She shrugged and looked down at her hands. "I grew up in a place like this. Long ago. A very long time ago. In a land very very far away from here." Her voice trailed off into a soft murmur.

Nero

"Not really a shock. I would have bet that he would have claimed her by the end of next week at the latest. It was only a matter of time." He shrugged and shook his head slowly, with a soft chuckle. "If that is all you have to say you can leave whenever. Could you grab Elena? I have a conversation I would like to finish with her."

Nicholas

"Hello, Sir." He greeted, not looking up from his work. "Nero reassigned me and took up the task of spreading the news. Only a few more people to tell anyway. Hope that isn't a bother." He snarled the last words looking up from the large book he held.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Kane

I couldn't help it, I was curious.
"Far away? Mind telling me where?" I asked. "I mean, you don't have to, I'm just curious. As for the other, I hope so. She can't do much on her own anymore."

Lyn

I nodded, offering him a faint smile.
"Of course, I need to share the news with her anyways. Hope the conversation goes well."
It went without saying that his first comment was pretty accurate. Turning away from him, I quickly left and went in search of Elena. I found her dusting a table in one of the halls. When she heard me, she looked up, eyes widening.
"Two things," I said. "First, Thea got claimed by Sebastian. Second, Nero wants to talk to you, he's in his room."
A few minutes later I left her to go inform others.

Elena

He wanted to talk to me? Does that mean he'll let me do it?
I couldn't help it, I quickly finished up what I was doing and ran to his room. Outside of his room, I paused, quickly straightening my clothes and adjusting my hair. It wouldn't do me any good to look like I'd run here, even if I had. A second later I knocked on the door.
"Sir? Lyn said you wanted to see me," I said, opening it as I spoke.

Sebastian

"Oh, it is, but I guess I can't argue if it's Lyndon," I retorted, a smile appearing on my face with his tone. "Hope it didn't bother you that I asked you to spread the news."
Perhaps I'd laid the sarcasm on a bit strong with those words, but I couldn't help it. I wanted to see him react.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Alice

"Just far...." Her voice sounded distant and she stared off into space as she tried to remember. "Back by my home village. Not there any more. No." She closed her eyes and pulled her feet up to rest her heals on the seat cushion, her knees drawing close to her chest. "I do not wish to talk about this."

Nero

"Wonderful. You are here. I take it you have heard the news?" He wondered what her reaction would be. Did she have any cares for the girl? Or was her only concern for herself? Either way, that is not just he asked her here. "And we have a conversation to discuss. About the outdoors."

Nicholas

"I would really love to throw this book at you." Did that answer his question? "But alas, I can't. No. I must continue to work and slave away while you pigs lounge about taking whatever you want." He put the book down and turned to face Sebastian.
"What is it that you want, Sebastian? I know I have no claim to her. I know that her actions mean nothing and that kiss was nothing and I hours probably push it out of my mind. She is yours I should stay out of your way if I value my life, which I do. Is there anything I missed?" His stare was cold, his hands clenched at his sides.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 pm

Kane

I hesitated, moving to the edge of my seat. I almost got up to comfort her, then remembered who I was talking to. She'd be fine, I hoped.
"Then it's alright, don't. Forget I asked," I suggested. "Find something else to talk about, something you like."

Elena

My smile fell as he reminded me of the other news Lyn shared.
"Oh... yeah... he told me about that. I hope she doesn't get herself killed. I don't know her that well but it'd be... and I've heard that guy is a real-" I began, then cut myself off in an attempt to keep from saying something I shouldn't. After all, everything I thought always seemed to come out of my mouth. "Um...yeah... OH. THE OUTDOORS. So can I? Did you decide if I can? Oh, it'd be amazing if I could."

Sebastian

I chuckled. I couldn't help it, this situation was so amusing.
"So you'll just take it, then? What if I told you I'd allow a free hit? Hit me as hard as you'd like. What would you do?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:19 am

Alice

"I shouldn't have talked about it. I shouldn't have remembered." She shook her head a few times, her hair falling into her face and her nails digging into her legs. Whatever her past was, it disturbed her, and she wished it could stay forgotten.

Nero

This girl was quite the ball of energy. He held his hand up when she began to ramble on as a sign that she could stop talking. "I have thought about it. And have decided that you may go outside once your work is finished. During the night when I can watch you. You can tend to the gardens by whatever light is supplied with torches and lanterns. Of course, you may only go out to tend to the garden." Unless in the future she gave him another reason to allow her outside.

Nicholas

"If I were to not be punished for this free hit I would take it. And if I were allowed to be creative...." A small smile pulled at his lips and his arms crossed over his chest. "I cant imagine you allowing me to hit you though. Or it would be some sort of trick to actually get me, or Thea in harms way, which I couldn't allow."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:34 am

Sebastian

"Oh, how sad. I was actually thinking of allowing it," I said, putting a pitying look on my face. "But if you're so suspicious, I'll just have to head back to my room. She's supposed to meet me there, you know. Perhaps we'll continue on where we left off earlier today before I decided to claim her. She's not that bad, you know... and it's not her blood I'm talking about."

Kane

I flinched, cursed, then pulled myself up from the chair. Swiftly walking over to where Alice was, I lightly laid my hand on her shoulder.
"How about I tell you some stories, instead? I got quite a few of them, I might have been a hard-working kid, but I was a bit of a handful, too. Would you like that? Just forget what we were talking about. Calm down."

Elena

I couldn't help it as a grin took over my expression.
"Really? Oh, thank-you! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!" I squealed, barely keeping myself from hugging him. "And I'm done! I was just doing some dusting, but it's not important dusting, it's just so that Lyn doesn't go dusting after the others he said I do it right and- Oh, sorry! I don't mean to go on like that. Thank-you so much!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next