the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Alice

"It's good that you aren't blind then." Alice paused for a few minutes considering what to say next. "His temper is something to fear. But challenging is something he loves. Why do you think he keeps Thea around?"

Thea

"Excuse me, Sir, I just don't see the point. If you have something to say, please do. If not, I have work to attend to." She mumbled softly, reaching for the door handle. She did not want to be in close proximity to him again. She wanted to be across the castle, as far away as she could be.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Kane

I laughed.
"That might be true, but try convincing the other slaves that. I'm with them in that regard, I'd rather avoid him," he said, then thought back to the other comment and grinned. "Is it better that I'm not? Most would think it weird, me calling a vampire beautiful without needing to."

Sebby

She said it again.
Pissed, I quickly moved forward and grab Thea by the shoulders.
"I don't have to explain myself to you, slave," I growled. If she wanted to play names, I would play names. "If I say come, you come."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Alice

"It is no fun for us if you avoid him." She pouted, circling round the young one slowly. "It is not weird to give a compliment. It is quite kind, and although you may think of us as monsters we wont hate you for kindness. At least, I wont."

Thea

Immediately she jerked away from his touch. "I am not a dog for you to command. I thought I might have made that clear to you, sir. I am not your bitch." She snarled the word at him in a fit of anger, stepping away from him in hopes to be out of his touch. How the dynamic of the two of them could change in just under an hour was beyond her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Sebby

It was as if she was trying to tick me off. Actually, knowing her, I wouldn't have put it past her. Where in hell did she get off thinking that she could talk like that?
Scowling, I stepped forward and in the same movement backhanded her across the face.
"No, that's where you're mistaken," I snarled. "You're a slave, which means you're whatever I want you to be. If I say you're a bitch, you are. Likewise for anything else."

Kane

I grimaced.
"Yes, but you see, as much as I would love to do my job right and entertain you, I like having all my limbs in working order, and being alive. In order to have both of those things, I'd be best off avoiding him," I replied honestly. "As for the compliment, I'm glad to know that. I do, do my best not to be hated."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Thea
He struck her! He actually struck her. Her entire body turned with the force of his blow and her back was to him again.
"I will never be your anything. I may be a slave but I would rather die than be yours." she snarled the harsh words. "Now, I have work to attend to and I will leave. Good bye, Sebastian." She reached to grab the door handle.

Alice

"But you shouldn't avoid him. Don't you want to entertain me? It is best to keep all the masters of the house in a good mood, right? And it would put me in such a good mood to see you interact with him." She smiled at him and giggled again. "You wouldn't want to see me in a bad mood. I dont believe anyone in the mansion has. who knows what I would be like."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Sebby

That's it.
I reached forward as she went to grab the door and slammed it shut with one hand, at the same time leaning in so that my mouth was near her ear.
"Really?" I asked her, my snarl turning into a cold smile. "You must know that there is a rule of sorts here in this mansion, regarding slaves and vampires, right?"

Kane

"... you would like to see me interact with him?" I asked, unnerved. She was right, I haven't ever seen her in a bad mood. "I'm sorry... I would like to please you... but... does this interacting include challenging?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Thea

Her heart stopped when the door slammed shut. She dropped her hand from the handle and felt herself shake. Damn him.
"I know the rules. Doesn't mean I'm one to follow them. And it doesnt mean that I will ever be yours." Her voice wasn't more than a whisper but there was grave weight behind her words. She meant every single syllable she spoke.

Alice
"It would amuse me, yes. And it might. Does that frighten you?" She wondered how far she could push this little slave. Could she push him into a conflict with Sebby? That would be a sight to see.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Sebby

"Perhaps in your mind, but how much good will that do you?" I asked. "After all, all I have to do is claim you. I haven't done that in such a long time... it's too easy to end up getting bored of them, or accidentally killing them. In all purposes, however, you'd be mine. How does that sound?"
She'd pissed me off. She couldn't continue thinking that nothing would happen when she did.

Kane

"To be honest, yes," I replied. "I may be strong for a human, but that strength comes from working hard, not from training to fight. If I pissed him off, I wouldn't stand a chance if he got violent. However, since it would amuse you, I would be willing to interact with him as long as it didn't come to that. You must know that I do my best not to cause trouble..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:33 pm

Thea

"It sounds absolutely wonderful. Having to wait on you, hand and foot. Sounds like the greatest pleasure anyone could be given in life." She snapped at him. What sort of question was that? "Before you continue to contemplate whether or not you are going to continue to ruin my life, can I get back to my chores? Some of the masters in this house are real dicks and I might get punished again and I wouldn't want that." Man did her cheek sting after that back hand. Well, what did she really expect? Not only would he be stronger than her if he was a human, he had that vampire strength going for him.

Alice
"Well, I dont want you to be frightened. And I certainly don't want you dying. Good work is so hard to come by now a days. We more often end up with people like Thea who just lounge about then mouth off. Not very good, if you ask me." Alice smiled at him, her circling movements stopping and her hands folding in front of her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Sebby

I grinned, something I'll admit is rare for me.
"No, there's no contemplating it. I've made my decision. You. Are. Mine. I'm glad to know that you enjoy the idea so much, because it's suddenly become the most appealing action I could take to relieve my boredom."
I leaned in even further so that I could lightly bite her ear, my hand that wasn't on the door gripping her shoulder.
"Mine. Don't forget it."

Kane

"I'm glad to know that you don't want me to die," I replied, a bright smile appearing on my face. I honestly was relieved, it would be difficult to continue working if I'd upset her. "It's also good news to hear I'm good help, my mother always said that if you might as well do the best you can with whatever ends up being your lot in life. I'm here, so I might as well do what I can to the best of my abilities. Thea... well, she could do with a bit of help in that manner, but the way she acts seems to please Sebastian at least, so that has to count for something, right?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Thea

She closed her eyes and pulled away from him as much as she could. How she wished she could run from this situation. "If I am to be yours, does that mean you will actually take care of me? Or will you just order me around and throw me aside the moment boredom strikes, not a care for me or my feelings? I would like to know, for my own mental sake." She had heard stories, not popular ones, that once claimed sometimes, on rare occaions, sometimes slaves would get some better treatment. Not that see expected that from Sebby.

Alice

"That is something, isnt it." Alice laughed, nodding a few times. "Do you think that he likes her? Or that she fancy's him? there is this unspeakable tension between them, no?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Sebby

My grin just continued to grow.
"Well, that just depends on you. If I'm happy, you'll be happy. The opposites the same. As for tossing you aside... just make sure you don't get boring. I hate boring, as you should know. You must have heard the stories about my past favorites, right?"

Kane

I actually felt quite relieved to have steered the conversation safely away from me. It was much easier to discuss someone else.
"Yeah, there's a tension, although I'm not quite sure how you would explain it. Is liking a human something that's possible for Sebastian? As for Thea, doesn't she hate vampires or something like that? If there isn't a problem, however, I think it's possible they could like each other."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Thea

"I cant say I do. Maybe you would be so kind to share these stories. At a different time. That isn't now." She wanted to leave, to escape his presences. "I really should.... get to my other tasks."

Alice

"I do hope he doesnt kill her too soon. She is a lovely girl. And it would break poor nicholas' heart so." She mused softly, staring off into space. "I've seen him kill so many. It gets sad after a while."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Sebby

I was about to object when an idea occurred to me. There could be some fun to be had this time around.
"Yeah, sure, go. I have something to take care of," I told her, leaning away and dropping my hand. "Be back here when you're done. Otherwise, I'll come find you."

Kane

I flinched, then hesitated, a question occurring to me.
"Excuse me for asking... but do you know why he does that?" I asked slowly. "I mean... you guys were human once, right? How can he act so..."
I trailed off, and waved my hand in the air. This was about the same time that I remembered I hadn't finished any of my work for the night. Oh... well, I was talking with a vampire, I had a good excuse.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Thea

With a quick nod she left, dashing quickly from the room, tears slowly streaming down her face. She should have him come find her, but what good would it do her?
Anyway, she mustn't think like that. Not right after everything that just happened. Instead, it would be best if she just got to work. She went down to the laundry room, where Nicholas had thankfully started working on carrying the baskets down.
"Hey Thea." He greeted her as she came in, placing down another full basket.
"Nicky." She forced a smile at him, wiping the evidence of her tears from her face.
"Thea, whats wrong?"
"nothing. just emotional." She shook her head at him and started sorting the never ending loads of clothing.

Alice
"It is just.... our way." She murmured softly. "We lose our soul, our humanity. So, for the way he acts, it is not strange at all. It is actually very normal." It wasn't the best way to explain it, but she didn't know how else she could.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Sebby

As soon as she was out of sight, I began working on the idea I'd thought of. Quickly searching around to find out where he'd be, I headed towards the laundry room as soon as I found out. I couldn't help but grin again as I spotted Thea in the room when I entered.
Wow, I was like a regular little ray of sunshine tonight with all the grinning I'd been doing.
"Thea," I greeted, turning my attention immediately to the one I'd been searching for. "Nicholas, actually, I'm going to go with Nick. Nick, I have some news I need you to spread for me."

Kane

I frowned, thinking the idea over. A second later I offered her a faint smile.
"Does that make you strange, then?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:04 am

Thea
"Don't do this to him." She muttered softly. "You can tell everyone yourself. Not like you have anything better to do with your time!" Clothing was thrown into three separate piles with harsh motions.

Nicholas
"Sir." He greeted with a slight nod of his head. "What is it that you need from me?" Without a doubt he knew that the tears Thea shed were caused by Sebastian.

Alice
"In a way, I guess it does." She admitted to him, smiling back at his own faint smile. "would you like to find a place to sit to continue this conversation? and before we go, would you mind grabbing a glass of blood. I am getting rather hungry."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:09 am

Sebby

"I've decided to claim Thea and need the news spread about," I informed him, ignoring Thea's comment as it reached my ears. "The sooner the better, that way she can stop being busy doing other work."

Kane

I nodded, my smile growing. It seemed I was getting a break.
"No problem, mind if I run and get it now? Do you have a place in mind to talk? I can grab the glass and meet you there."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 am

Nicholas

"You son of a bitch...." He growled softly, dropping the basket he was holding. Thea crossed the room and grabbed onto his shoulder, her pale gentle hand trembling slightly. "You can't have her!"
"Nicholas...." She muttered softly to him.
"Sick fucking bastard.... not enough that you take us from our homes. You have to ruin our lives while we are here as well?"
"Nicholas." She turned his head so he would look at her. He was so wound up with anger. It seemed like she didn't care that Sebastian was in the room. Nor what he would do to her for her actions. She glanced over at Sebastian before leaning up and brushing her lips against Nicholas'. "Go. Do as he asks. I'll be fine."
He stepped away from her and brushed passed Sebastian as he left the room, glancing out the corner of his eye at the vampire.

Alice

"You may go now if you want. We can meet in the den." She nodded once and dismissed him to do as she pleased. "Thank you, Kane."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 am

Kane

I waved a hand when she thanked me, my mood having become rather good.
"No need for thanks, it's my job after all. I'll be right there."
With that, I turned and quickly made my way to the kitchen to get her blood, impatiently tapping my fingers on the counter as it heated. As much as I'd like to grab it and get back to talking, it'd be in poor taste to take it to her before it was ready.

Sebby

She really enjoyed pissing me off, didn't she?
"You know, you're mine, now," I commented the moment that Nicholas had left the room and was out of earshot. "You'll definitely pay for that little stunt, ten-fold. You do know I was planning on having some fun, don't you? Now I'll have to go track him down. It's tiresome."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:59 am

Alice

What was she doing? Playing nice like this with a mere slave? He was nice to talk to, just with pleasant conversation.
On her way down to the meeting place, Nicholas passed her, just as tense as ever.
"Lady Alice." And as formal as ever. "I regret to inform you that Thea has been claimed." Alice nodded once and dismissed him with a wave of her hand. More gossip for her and Kane to discuss.

Thea

"I only calmed him. No need to get your panties in a twist." She rolled her eyes and continued to sort the basket of clothing. "Did it upset you, to see me kiss another man." She hoped it did. That was the goal after all. He may think that he owned her, but she would do whatever she could to rebel in any way she could.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:05 am

Sebby

I scowled.
"I was annoyed to see something I own doing something she shouldn't. Beyond that, it was simply because I wanted him pissed off. Calming him down was the opposite of helpful."

Kane

As soon as the blood was ready, I grabbed it and headed towards the meeting-place. Shortly after I'd started down the hall, however, I ran into what seemed to be a rather upset looking Nick.
"Something new?" I asked, pausing. Alice probably wouldn't mind if I was a few seconds late.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 am

Thea

"Maybe we can go over the things I can and cannot do when we go over those stories." She mumbled softly, tossing a pile of dark clothing into the washing machine with a cup of soap. "Seems only fair that you actually tell me. And trust me, Nick is plenty pissed. I did not want to see him throw a punch at you."

Nicholas

"Everything is....just grand." He mumbled softly, shaking his head. "Sebastian has claimed Thea, what isn't great about that? Damn girl couldn't stay out of trouble." Couldn't stay away from him. After she had been warned and lectured.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 am

Sebby

"It would have been interesting. Add that to your list of things you're not allowed to do- interrupt interesting things. And sure, I'll tell you those things when you finish your work," I replied, still rather irritated. "I'm going to go deal with your mess."
That said, I turned to go find the person in question.

Kane

Oh, Alice would love this.
"That's..." I began, wanting to say it was surprising, but it really wasn't. "Dangerous... the mortality rate when it comes to his claims... it's..."
I stopped talking, acutely aware that I probably wasn't helping.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:28 am

Thea

"Seb.... Don't do anything to him." Thea called after him, closing washing door and walking after him. "You have claimed me, is that not enough for today. He is already riled up with anger. You have done what you wanted." She wondered if admitting to him would stop his current quest. Would it even be worth the try? Was Nicholas even worth it?
Well, yes. He was a kind soul to her during her first few days her. And he was comforting in other manners as well.
"Seb, I was just trying to rile you up....to get back at you....I'm still pissed at you, you know." She admitted to him softly, walking to the door and leaning against the arch way.

Nicholas
"I know. Trust me, that thought crossed my mind long ago." He growled the words, his eyes narrowing at Kane. "Do you have something helpful to say to me, or do you want to just keep blabbering on about how much danger Thea has put herself in?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next