the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 15 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Thea

She shrugged and watched as Nick bandaged her arm slowly.

"If I were around him, he couldn't prove that I had anything to do with it. You could at least snoop." She pointed out, watching as Nick wrapped her wrist carefully.

"Don't do anything stupid, Cami. I dont know what you are talking about, but we already have one broken wrist. Dont need any other injuries." He looked between both of them with a very stern look.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Cami

"Me? Do something stupid?" I scoffed. "Please, when has that ever happened?"

Many, many times, I mused to myself. No one had ever accused me of being smart. Actually, I wouldn't even accuse myself of being smart. Thea's idea had merit. It would be interesting to see what would happen if I got a hold of this secret.

"If I was the sort to do stupid things, though... where would I need to snoop?"

Kane

"You didn't want to move?" I teased, trying to push away how uneasy the idea of her biting me made me. "I must be pretty comfy."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Thea

Thea opened her lips to speak but Nick gave a particularly cruel tug on her wrist. She squeaked in response and glared at him.

"Dont give her any ideas. Dont get any ideas. Could you two just behave yourselves? Damn, i swear if you guys became friends one of you would end up dead."

Alice
"Very comfy." She laughed, smiling over at him. "I might have to kidnap you some days. You make my bed an awful lot comfier."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:00 am

Kane

"Your bed?" I asked raising a brow. "You want to kidnap me to put me there?"

I flushed slightly, unable to completely imply the thought that had appeared in my mind. Instead I gave her a grin.

"Well, I don't think I'd have a problem with being kidnapped."

Cami

"I basically am," I pointed out. "What's the harm? It's just a bit of snooping. Like you said earlier, you don't even know what we're talking about."

Although he did have a point. Putting Thea and I together probably wouldn't be healthy for either one of us. Oh well, I'd worry about that when it mattered.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:09 am

Alice

"I'll just have to keep that in mind, wont I?" She giggled, looking at him through her hair again. "Although, most people would have a problem with getting kidnapped. I'm not sure if its quite kidnapping in this case, seeing as you are no longer a child, and you might be coming willingly."

Thea

"He has these personal books in this hidden draw. I can show you the room one day.... when Mr. Worrywart isnt around us." She stuck her tongue out at Nick and hissed when he tied off her wrist.

"You aren't the one im worried about, Cam. Thea is the one he would harm, as you see with her broken wrist and bruised neck. Want anything for that?" He asked, going through and pulling out a few creams and lotions from the kit.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:20 pm

Kane

"Not might, I would be coming willingly," I replied lightly. "I can't think of a reason to refuse to accompany you."

Cami

"Hey, she already thought of that," I protested, although there really wasn't much force behind the comment. Afterall, that had been my first thought as well. "I told her that she'd just get in more trouble, and she pointed out to me that if she's with him, he can't prove that it was her. I wouldn't just do something without considering that. Who do you take me for?"

I added a huff of annoyance at the end of my comment for good measure, although I wasn't actually that upset. He had a point, and it just reminded me of my initial misgivings about the idea. Even if he didn't have proof that it was Thea, he would probably still get pissed about the whole mess and Thea was about the only one that would get the brunt of the anger. I mean, there weren't many ways he could get back at me anymore. Not really.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Alice

She found herself smiling at what he said. "We would probably have to play ahead of time.... So i wouldnt bite you or something in the milddle of the night. As much as I would love an impromptu kidnapping it just might not be safe for your welling being and I, well, I kinda care about that."

Nick

He sighed and looked between the two girls again. "Seb isnt an idiot. If its something only thea knows, or he thinks only thea knows, he will track it back to her. I'm sorry, but whatever you two were planning just sounds like a bad idea. Sorry to be a spoil sport." He flinched when she huffed and glanced down at Thea with an apologetic look.

"I'm just being a voice of reason and logic. No need to really listen to me or anything." Nick stood up and started packing the kit again, putting odds and ends back in their respective locations.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Cami

I frowned at my knees, annoyed at the fact that I agreed with him. If it was a secret like Thea said it was, then it was obvious that Sebastian would know who'd told me. It wasn't a matter of whether or not he'd discover it, just of how bad the fallout would be. The best idea in this case was to just forget the little tidbit of information she'd just given me.

"He's right," I grumbled, my annoyance flooding into my tone. "Unfortunately, Sebastian isn't an idiot. Honestly, it'd be easier if he was. Dammit."

As much as I hated to admit it, Sebastian had a nice little thing going on there. He was smart, he was... handsome, and well... pretty damn dangerous. There were very few ways to get back at him that would do us any good, if there were any. The topic was probably best left alone.

"Dammit."

Kane

I gave a dramatic sigh, although there was a playful grin on my face.

"No impromptu kidnappings? Oh... what will I do. I was so looking forward to that."

Despite my response, I felt a bit of heat flood into my face. She was concerned about my well-being? A vampire concerned about a slave... wasn't that a bit strange? Perhaps the strange part was that instead of feeling creeped out, I felt embarrassed.

"W-well, I'm glad you're concerned..." I added on as an afterthought, even though my voice broke from the embarrassment of speaking the thought.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Alice

"Well, maybe in the far future, if a few planned ones arent a train wreck." She laughed, grinning at him. When he blushed this time, she felt herself grow....was it flustered? it was a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time. She felt like she should be blushing, if she could.

"I just mean, it would be a shame to bite you.... I dont have control when I do." And there she went, starting to put her foot in her mouth while simultaneously digging a hole to china. "Plus, if you got hurt, it would put a damper on whatever this was." She pointed between the two of them. She was unsure if she could call them friends or anything more.

Nick

"I'm glad you see the light." He sighed, pulling Thea to her feet gently. "Your roots are starting to show. Didnt know you were a brunette." He told her off handedly, fingering a piece of her hair. She smacked his hand away and glared at him.

"I'm planning on going to Alice later. She has been dying my hair for the past few years. I think she just enjoys doing it. Have you noticed that she treats us more like play things and dolls more than slaves or people?" She glanced between the two of them. "Well, at least that is how she treats us now. I'm not sure how she was in the past." It was apparently easy for Thea to forget that Cami wasn't one of them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Cami

I grimaced, releasing my legs and letting them drop over the end of the bed once again. Just the thought drudged up several hazy human memories.

"Trust me, she's been like that for awhile. I can't count the number of dresses or what she considered 'pretty' sort of outfits I ended up in. Although, I suppose that makes her an easy sort to get along with."

It was nice that I now had two people acting normal around me. As long as things continued like that, it could be pretty nice to stick around here for awhile.

Kane

I hesitated, about to say 'friends' but suddenly felt as if that wouldn't be the best word to apply. Shaking my head to discard the thoughts, I easily held that smile in place as I voiced my agreement.

"Quite a damper. I'll just have to make sure to make sure that it doesn't happen. Tell me when you feel just a bit thirsty and I can easily run to get a glass for you. That way... this," I said, pausing before just settling on not settling on a word to describe the relationship. "Can continue without problem."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Thea

"Hey, if I get to keep my purple hair, i'm not going to argue with whatever she throws me in. And who knows, maybe it will anger Seb eventually. Or entertain him." Man she was going to have some damage control to do after what happened earlier. "She hung out with Kane a lot yesterday from what I saw. And when I was snooping, i'm pretty sure they were together again today. She might've taken a nap with him."

"I thought Alice was usually the gossip center here." Nick laughed, looking over at Thea with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey, just sharing a bit of info!" Thea laughed, nudging Nick with her shoulder. She was glad they were on better terms again. Earlier was a bit rocky with how they interacted.

Alice

"Sounds like a perfect plan." Alice nodded to him with a grin. "I quite like whatever... this is. I would like for it to continue for as long as we can make it work."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Kane

I shrugged, that grin growing even bigger.

"Well, I don't have a problem with it. If anything I'd say it's pretty beneficial for me if it continues. I mean, I've got to skip out on a few chores two days in a row. Who wouldn't love that? Put it with the nice company and I'm estatic to see this continue."

Cami

"Sharing info counts as gossiping," I pointed out, although there was a teasing edge to my voice as well. "Not that I mind. You think there's something going on there?"

I couldn't help but be curious. It'd be good to know what was going on around here.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:30 pm

Alice

There was that feeling again. Alice found herself turning away from him and covering her mouth with her hand to hide her smile.

"Well, I should probably let you leave for now. I've stolen enough of your time." She told him, her back still to him. "Could you drop off one more glass before the sun starts to rise?" If she were to be spending more time with him, she had to make sure that she wasnt letting herself get hungry.

Thea

"Well, he is cute. I could see the appeal. And hanging out with her gets him out of work. So, I'm not sure if he is emotionally invested in whatever is going on, but it is helpful to him." She shrugged, leaning against a wall.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Kane

"Not at all," I replied, that smile still in place.

After all, the more blood she had, the less chance I had of her accidentally taking mine. As she'd said, that really would put a damper in things.

"See you later," I continued, turning my back and waving my hand over my shoulder as I walked out. "If you need me, I'm sure you'll be able to find me. I'll get the blood to you before you go to bed."

Cami

"That's true," I mused, rolling the idea over in my mind.

((Sorry for fail post. I couldn't think of what else to say.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:24 pm

Alice

"Bye, kane!" She called after him, turning to watch him leave. "You might want to put on a shirt though, some of the others might not be as alright with you wandering around shirtless as I am."

Or maybe it was that she didn't want anyone else in the mansion getting ideas about him. Why was that? It wasn't like he was hers. He could be, in some respect, but as of right now she didnt have any claim over him. So why would she worry what other people thought about him?

Thea
"Well, I should let you two love birds be. Gotta go.... do some damage control or something." She shrugged and moved towards the door, glancing at a Nick who had a appauled face.
"You cant just say things like that, Thea!" He chided her.
"I think I just did." She shrugged back at him and pulled the door open. "See ya around. If you want to talk....well, we can try to hang out when I'm not sebby's little lap dog." She told Cami.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Kane

My cheeks flushed red for what seemed to be the dozenth time since I had met her in the kitchen earlier this evening. When I thought about it, it probably was about that many times.

"Y-yeah, I'll have to do that," I muttered, embarrassed. "See ya."

Leaving the room, I took a detour to my own before setting back to work- that way I had a shirt in place beforehand.

Cami

Pushing her comment out of mind, I offered Thea a bright smile and nodded.

"That'd be nice," I told her lightly. "I wouldn't mind having you to talk to sometimes. It seems like we'll get along quite well."

Although if Nick was to be believed, our hanging out would be a bad idea because of how similar we were. Her comment, which I had written off as a joke, stuck in to the back of my mind. Did we really come off close enough for that joke to have any merit at all?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Alice

She sighed when he left and flopped back down on her bed which still smelled of him. He was interesting. Or at least interesting for her to be around. That was it. That is why she was so attached to him.

Nick

"I still think its a bad idea for you two to hang out." Nick sighed, rubbing his brow bone with two fingers. Thea rolled her eyes and yanked the door open.

"Whatever, loverboy. Bye guys." She waved behind her head at them and went to go find Sebby to see if he wanted anything from her, of she could do anything to fix whatever went wrong earlier.

"Don't say that, Thea....." Nick sighed, closing the door after her. "Sorry about her, Cami. She's endearing....sometimes."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:22 pm

Cami

I laughed, dropping back on my bed. I bounced slightly as my back hit them mattress, my legs still hanging off the end.

"I find her interesting," I commented, amusement clear in my voice. "You don't have to apologize. It's not like she said anything bad, just amusing."

After-all, the whole joke was a bit much. I'd given the idea a moment's thought and decided it was impossible. Nick and I were old friends, and I was a vampire now. He hated vampires as far as I knew. Friends would be about the best I could expect and I was fine with that. An idea occurred to me as I mused the joke over again, I guess it came from thinking of Thea.

"Maybe I'll dye my hair, too."

As the words left my mouth, I reached up to touch my pale blonde hair. There wasn't much to dye, I'll admit. The boyish cut I'd gotten not long ago was nice and easy to keep.

((Ima have to give Sebastian a moment's thought on what he's doing. I'll post for him in my next reply.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:50 pm

Nick

"interesting is a word for her." He laughed and took a seat on the ground next to her. "She definitely adds something to this place. Makes things, well, interesting."

When she commented on dying her hair, he couldnt help but look up at her to try and imagine it.

"What color were you thinking?" He asked, trying to picture her with vibrant hair like Thea. He could see it, but it would be a bit weird for some reason.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Cami

I dropped my hand and shook my head, a small frown forming.

"Dunno," I replied honestly. "I've never given it any thought. Never had the chance."

Now I guess I really had the opportunity to do anything I wanted. It was a strange idea, something I hadn't quite gotten a hold of just yet. Sure, I'd gotten a bit more into the style I'd worn before coming to the mansion, skirts that were just long enough to be decent and shirts that hung loose, tank-tops underneath. Even at home my parents had drawn the line at my clothing style, dyeing my hair had been out of the question. Now, however...

"Is there a color that would suit me?" I wondered aloud. "I can't think of anything..."

Sebastian

When I'd managed to calm down, I found myself with a rather messy room. It was party because I'd started searching through my things for the scrapbook that held the newspaper clippings from back when I'd made a name for myself. The memories of that time weren't clear anymore, something that I didn't have a problem with. The human me wasn't that interesting.

If she'd seen the drawings, however, the album didn't feel safe anymore. After destroying my room and not finding it, I threw myself in the middle of the pile of clothing that had formed on my bed and just laid there, face down in the mess. Where had I left that thing anyways?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Nick

"Well, do you wanna go colorful like Thea, or do you wanna do something more natural? Because you could become a red head or something like that. Alice apparently has everything when it comes to hair coloring. You could do whatever you want." He shrugged and looked down at his hands again. "If you wanted to colorful, alice would have loads of fun doing something difficult with your hair. Ever consider going rainbow?"

Thea

Thea walked down to Sebby's room and knocked on his door, waiting outside until he gave her permission to enter.

"Sebby? It's me. Do you want anything from me?" She asked, leaning her shoulder against the door.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:47 pm

Sebastian

Grumbling into the clothing, I lifted my head just enough so that she could hear me call her in.

"Come clean this shit up."

I then dropped my head back down, continuing to rack my mind for where the album could have gone. I hadn't gotten rid of it, I knew that much. So it had to be somewhere.

Cami

"Rainbow?" I echoed, trying to picture it. "What do you mean like that?"

I sounded interesting at least.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Thea

She laughed softly and walked in, closing the door behind her. His room was a mess, messier than normal. "Someone have a fit?" She asked, picking up things slowly. He looked kind of pathetic, just laying on his bed. With a soft sigh, she walked over to him and brushed her good hand along his cheek, brushing any hair out of his face before leaning down and giving him a gentle kiss on his cheek, mostly to see how he would react.

If she wanted to survive, she needed to change her tactics. How she was acting before would only get her maimed or dead.

Nick

"Well, from what I know with my extensive knowledge of hair care and coloring, certain locks would be different colors of the rainbow. So, some would be red, and orange, and so on all the way through purple. I'm sure if you wanted that, Alice would have a ball." Nick shrugged, smiling slightly. The idea was still weird, but he was warming up to the idea of her having colored hair. Maybe it would look really good on her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Sebastian

"I didn't h-" I began, cutting off when I felt her hand on my cheek. I froze for a moment and she actually kissed it.

With narrowed eyes, I propped myself up with my hands and studied her.

"What the hell did you do now?"

If she was acting nice, there was a reason.

Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:23 pm

Thea

She stiffled a laugh at his reaction and bit her lip. "nothing. I didnt do anything for once. Just got my wrist wrapped." She lifted it for him to see before taking a few steps back, pulling her other hand away from him, the pads of her fingers brushing against his skin.

"Showing affection isn't a bad thing, is it?" Ok, so she wasnt affectionate towards him, but it wasnt a bad thing to pretend sometimes? She just had to get on his good side again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next