the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion (billion.0)

4 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion (billion.0) - Page 14 Empty Re: Blood Mansion (billion.0)

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Cami

I nodded, unclasping my hands to hold them out for the sheets.

"I'll take care of it," I told him. "And I wouldn't worry about him complaining. He hasn't paid much attention to me over the past two years, that... incident back there was the first big thing I've had happen. I doubt that without reason he'd go out of his way to complain."

Sebastian

When she opened the door, I almost rolled my eyes. Of course the person pissing me off was the same person it always was.

"What the hell are y-"

She was holding my sketchpad.

My sketchpad.

"Hand it here."

Dropping the new pad I had under my arm, as well as the pencils I'd brought with me, I held out my hand. I only slightly noticed the fact that my voice was rather cold, probably colder than she'd heard it before.

I was more than pissed.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Nick

He didn't pass her the sheets. Instead he walked over to her bed and started making the bed for her.

"I'm sorry he made you do that. I shouldn't have pushed his buttons." He apologized as he worked, lifting the mattress with ease to put the corners under.

Thea

She backed away at the sound of his voice, terrified at how he sounded. She stepped over a line, and she knew it, and had nothing to say for it. Instead she just kept backing away, holding the book to her chest, until her back hit a wall. And then she let herself slide down to the ground, one knee bent under her the other pulled up to her chest as if for protection, even though she knew it would do little to nothing against him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Cami

I snorted, dropping my hands uselessly at my sides as I watched Nick go about making my bed.

"Like you could have known he'd do that," I grumbled. "Don't apologize. Just makes me feel worse. Honestly, you got more harm out of his actions than I did. So... just don't apologize."

It wasn't like taking his blood had hurt me like it did him. Why was he apologizing?

Sebastian

Damn her.

Dammit.

Following her across the room with slow, quiet footsteps, I held out my hand expectantly. If she thought she was holding onto my sketchpad, she was even crazier than she was for looking for it.

"Now."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:01 am

Thea

"I-if I give it back.... will you hurt me?" She asked carefully, glancing up at him as he aproached her. She seemed to curl around the book even more, her fingers tightening their grip on it. "I didn't.... it..... please dont hurt me." She could deal with getting bitten by him, but she did not want to image what damage he could do to her otherwise. And she had a feeling that with what she had done, with whatever line she had crossed, physical damage was more likely than being fed from.

Nick

"I'm apologizing because I antagonized him and it might have caused you discomfort. I'm not sure if you actually enjoyed drinking from me, and if you didn't, then I am sorry for my actions." He started laying out the quilt on the bed, tucking in one end at the foot of her bed and folding over a few inches at the top.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 am

Sebastian

"If you don't I'll just kill you and take it from you that way," I hissed. "My sketchpad, now!"

Thea wasn't helping herself. If anything, she was pissing me off even further. Why couldn't she listen?

Cami

I wasn't about to explain what drinking from him was like. Instead I crossed my arms, trying to push the memory to wherever I pushed the ones I didn't want to think about. It wouldn't help me.

"I could have done that," I muttered in place of responding to his apology. Would it be a bad thing to just leave the apology alone?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:24 am

Thea

She passed it over to him with a trembling hand, a few tears poking at the corners of her eyes. Damn, she had to pull it together. With her other hand she wiped away the tears before they could spill down her cheeks and sat up straighter, too shaken up to try and stand. He hadnt even done anything to her and she was trembling like a leaf in the wind.

Nick

"Yes, but it isnt your job to do this sort of thing anymore. Its mine." He shrugged and glanced over to her. "You get to just relax. Don't worry about it." A small smile pulled at the corners of his lips, and he allowed himself to let the conversation about the apology slide. She didnt seem to want to talk about it and he wasnt going to push the issue.

"Anything else you need from me, ma'am?" He tried out the word, and made a face. "That's weird."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:33 am

Cami

"Yeah," I replied, making a face. "Never call me that again."

Who would have thought that I'd have Nick calling me Ma'am? Well, I guess the same sort of people that would have guessed that I'd end up like this.

Sebastian

Taking it away, I slowly stepped back and placed the sketchpad on the closest surface. It was safe now. Then, silently, I turned and walked back to shut the door and lock it.

"Tell me, what made you think this was a good idea?" I questioned, my voice holding that same cold tone. My thoughts were slowly spinning, attempting to get a grip on my emotions.

My emotions were just telling me to kill her. However, I didn't really have a replacement at the moment I managed to remind myself. I'd regret it later.

"You really like pissing me off," I continued before she would have had the chance to respond. "Stand up."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 am

Nick

"That I can do....Miss." he teased, grinning at her now. So maybe he would try poking some of her buttons for a little while. Not like she would punish him or something. This was Cami after all.

Thea

She was about to speak when he gave another command. Instantly she was trying to get up, trying to do whatever he wanted to save whatever face she had. Maybe if she just went along with his demands she could stay alive, and maybe in one piece.

"I'm sorry, Seb," murmured Thea softly, looking up at him as she stood.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 am

Sebastian

Within moments I'd closed the distance between the two of us and raised up one hand to grip her chin. I didn't even try to control how tight of a grip I had.

"Sorry?" I questioned, bringing my other hand up to pet her hair. A dry laugh burst from my lips. "No, not yet."

Suddenly shoving her backwards, I heard a nice, satisfactory smack when she hit the wall. That probably hurt, I mused. Probably hurt quit a bit. The hand that I had on her chin, I slid down to her throat, gripping it lightly.

"You don't seem to understand. You are a slave. A. Slave. You don't touch my things. You don't look for my things. You don't get to know me more than I allow. That's how things work."

Cami

"Miss? Really?" I replied, rolling my eyes. "No, that's off limits, too. It's just Cami."

Despite myself, I could feel my lips twist up slightly.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:04 am

Thea

She whimpered when he gripped her chin and flinched away from his touch at first. Every muscle in her body was telling her to run, run away form him and this horrible situation. But that would only make things worse.

When he shoved her back she gasped, her head aching as it smacked against the wall. it was probably good that she did gasp, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten much air into her lungs with his sudden grip on her throat.

She found herself nodding at what he said. "o-of course." She croaked out.

Nick

He couldnt help but laugh and grin at her. "Alright, just Cami. Take away all my fun." He rolled his eyes as a joke and stuck his tongue out.

Alice
Somewhere along the line Alice found herself passed out against Kane, snuggled into his chest and inhaling his sent. For a few seconds it was heavenly, until hunger crept into the picture. She whimpered softly and gripped onto her blanket. Part of her knew she had to separate herself from him, but she didn't want him to leave. But she really did't want to bite him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:26 am

Cami

Because it's so much fun to call me 'Miss'," I retorted, rolling my eyes. "Honestly. How would you like it if I suddenly started calling you names?"

Okay, "Ma'am" and "Miss" weren't exactly name calling, but they were close enough.

Sebastian

Somehow here response didn't help. I simply tightened my grip a little, pondering whether or not there'd be a visible bruise that would form around her neck if I let her go now. I'd have to hold on just a bit longer to make sure. Wouldn't want her not having any reminders.

Reminders.

I released her throat and reached for a hand.

"Remember it."

Gripping her arm with one hand, I pressed back with the one that had a hold of her hand itself. My eyes flickered up to watch the expression her face as I slowly continued.

Kane

When you couldn't make fun of Mr. Darcy with someone, the Pride and the Prejudice was pretty boring. After Alice fell asleep I'd almost begun to doze myself. That was until she whimpered. Frowning, I muffled a yawn with my free hand and studied her. Was she still asleep?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:39 am

Nick

"Im sure you have in the past!" He exclaimed, laughing at her, a wide grin plastered on his face. How was it that even after the events that took place, he could still find a way to smile while around her. "And if you started calling me names, well, then, I would just have to think of other names to call you."

Thea

She gasped as his grip tightened for a few seconds before he let go. While she had the chance she took some deep breaths in, filling her lungs as much as she could with air.

Her eyes dropped down to her wrist when he grabbed her arm and her hand.

"What are you--" she couldnt even finish her sentence before she heard the loud crack of her bone as it snapped. Pain rippled up her arm and she found herself screaming, pulling away from him and sliding down the wall. That bastard!

Alice

She looked up at him slowly, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Sorry." She apologized for falling asleep for so long. It took so much will power to not bite into him right then and there. "Can you go fetch me something to drink, please?" She asked softly, her voice shaking ever so slightly.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:54 am

Kane

As if electrocuted, I pulled my arm away and gave a swift nod. I'd avoided getting myself bit for quite some time. I wasn't going to just stick around and break my nice little record.

"Sure. I'll be back in a jiffy," I told her as I pulled myself up. A quick stretch of my muscles had them giving a satisfying pop. "Your usual type?"

Sebastian

Satisfied, I stepped away, studying her for a moment. Deciding to leave things be, I picked up my sketchpad and walked back over to where the hidden panel was. After depositing it and retrieving my new supplies, I put the panel back in place.

I highly doubted that she'd be getting back into it, even if she knew where the sketchpads were.

"You can go."

Cami

"Like what?" I demanded, my arms still across my chest. "It better not be rude or silly."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:06 am

Alice

"Yes please." She nodded to him and sat up slowly, pulling her legs up and wrapping her arms around them. "Thank you." She was serious when she said that she would rather not bite him. Part of her felt as if that would but a bit of a damper on their friendship, if you could call it that.

Thea

She nodded, not watching him as he worked. The less she knew, the better.

Thea stood from the ground and made her way over to the door, cradling her arm against her chest. Her wrist throbbed and she would need help patching it up.

after a little wandering around, she heard Nick and Cam talking from a room. She knocked a few times with her good hand before wiping away the stray tears.

Nick

"Im not sure yet. But I'll think of some--" There was a knock on the door. "You expecting someone?" He asked her, glancing over at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Cami

I frowned.

"Not that I'm aware of."

Walking over to the door, I pulled it open. Surprise fluttered through me when I found Thea on the other side. I hesitated, then after deciding that she probably didn't remember me anyways, I stepped aside. After all, she'd come to the mansion only weeks before I "disappeared".

"I think it's for you, Nick."

Kane

With a quick nod, I swiftly left the room to go get what she'd requested. It was simple enough to get to the kitchen and warm up the glass of blood.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Nick

He looked over at Thea who was wiping tears away from her face. Something was wrong, and it took a lot of will power for him to not go into protector mode.

"Thea, what happened?" He asked carefully, stepping away from Cami's bed and taking a few steps over to Thea.

"I broke my wrist. Need some help wrapping it." She murmured softly, not meeting his gaze. He nodded slowly, looking over at Cami.

"Cam, can you stay with her for a few minutes while i go off to grab the first aid kit? I dont, uh, want her hurting herself anymore." He said, glancing over at Cami. He knew that Thea probably didn't do this to herself, and that Seb probably had something to do with it.

Alice

She stood from her bed when he left her room and stopped the DVD. Why did she think it was a good idea for her to bring him back here and fall asleep with him? She should have known that eventually she would wake up hungry. And his reaction was not exactly what she was hoping for, the way he rushed off away from her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Cami

I shook my head, stepping away from the door to perch on the end of my bed.

"I don't have a problem with it. She can stay in here as long as you need, and I'll make sure to keep an eye on things. Just go get the kit."

Kane

As soon as I finished, I headed back up to Alice's room, glass in hand.

"Knock, knock," I announced as I walked in. "Your blood has arrived."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Nick

"Thanks." He reached over to her and brushed his hand along her shoulder as he passed her, giving her a warm smile before heading for the door. Thea stepped out of his way, still not looking at him. He glanced back and saw her step further into the room and take a seat on the ground, holding her injured wrist to her chest.

He ran off down the hall in search of a first aid kit with the supplies that they would need.

Thea

"Thank you, for letting me stay her for a bit." Thea spoke softy to Cami, not looking up from where she sat.

Alice

"Thanks, again." She held her hands out for the glass and smiled at him. "Sorry about falling asleep for like, the entire time."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Cami

I shrugged, clasping my hands in my lap now instead of across my chest.

"It's no problem," I replied easily. "I've been in your position. I can imagine that a little help is a good idea."

That was about as close as I was going to get to saying that I understood what kind of hell it was to be claimed by Sebastian. Then again, I can't think of very many things that would actually cause him to physically hurt someone. I was actually a bit curious, not that I was about to ask her what she'd done. That'd be rude.

"What'd you do?"

Kane

"No problem," I replied, handing over the glass. "I almost fell asleep as well- so we're about even."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Thea

thea had some vague memories of this girl, back from her first days here. She was the one that Seb had prior. So she really might have had some understanding.

"I poked my nose where I shouldnt have. Invaded some of his personal belongings." She answered slowly, looking down at her wrist again. Hesitantly, she lifted her hand to feel along her neck, which was now pretty tender from his grip.

"Am I bruising?" She asked Cami, glancing up from her spot on the ground.

Alice

"What stopped you?" She asked, taking a few sips from the glass. Did it feel nice to have a drink. "I wouldn't have minded."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Kane

I shrugged.

"It takes a bit for me to fall asleep, and you whimpered, so I was trying to decide if I should wake you up. Thought you might be having a bad dream."

Cami

Unsurprisingly, I clenched my hands a bit tighter before responding. I had a few memories that would line up with that. You weren't around a guy like him all the time without being curious about why he acts the way he does.

"That's the worse thing you can do," I replied honestly, eyeing her neck. "And it's not bruising too bad, but it is bruising."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Alice

"Oh. I...uh...woke and was hungry. Didn't want to bite you but didn't want to move at the same time. It was a problem." She laughed softly and took another sip of her drink, glancing at him through her hair.

Thea

"Yeah, its surprisingly worse than waking him in the middle of the night." She shook her head slowly and rubbed at the more tender parts of her neck. "Learned the hard way on both of those. How did you survive? I mean, you arent human anymore, but you aren't dead. And he makes it sound like he just kills off whoever he gets bored with."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Cami

I didn't respond right away. Instead I pulled my legs up onto the bed, moving my clasped hands so that they were wrapped around my knees. It wasn't a topic that I handled very often, actually, it went hand-in-hand with the memories I did my best to avoid.

"He hadn't gotten tired of me yet," I muttered after a moment. "I wasn't broken, yet I wasn't amusing. Something else caught his attention, though. I guess it just seemed like a waste to get rid of me completely. He hadn't tried this game before, and I'm sure you know how much he loves playing with people."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Thea

"We, uh, dont have to talk about it if you dont want to." Thea mumbled softly, looking down at the ground. "Although, if you ever want to get back at him.....I pulled up some dirt on him.Or at least I found out a secret that he doesnt want others to know." She lifted her wrist to show to her and smiled.

"You could do more with the info than I can. I think. I doubt he would snap your neck like he would with mine."

A few moments later the door opened again and Nick came back in. He crouched down next to Thea and took her hand into his to inspect the damage.

"Thanks for watching over her, Cam." He glanced over at her and gave a quick, kind smile, before turning back to Thea and getting to work.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Cami

I pursed my lips, giving Nick a nod in response to his thanks.

A secret that Sebastian didn't want others to know? It was intriguing to say the least. At the same time, if it was a secret that Thea had gotten punished for discovering, wouldn't it be obvious who had told me the secret? As it was, she'd probably end up with more than just a broken wrist.

"Thanks, but no thanks," I told Thea after a second, ignoring the fact that Nick wouldn't know what we were talking about. "Think about it. If it's a secret only you know..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next