the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broken hearts

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

broken hearts Empty Re: broken hearts

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:21 pm

sterling: after i hang up i knew i shouldn't said that but i'm too worry and a thought of shannon migh try to help vage without backup which will end badly pop in my head
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Shannon: *It's like he thinks I'm stupid enough to barge in there...* I thought before shifting my focus on helping Vage. I felt so weak and powerless just standing there, but that was all I could do.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 pm

draca: i make vage scream again just by pulling up her shirt
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Shannon: "Hurry up, Sterling." I begged outloud because I knew I couldn't take any of these anxiety for long. Then I'd probably do something stupid.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:42 pm

sterling: i tried to hurry to get them

vage: i scream even louder when draca took off my shir and started for my bra
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:55 am

Shannon: I decided I should cause a small diversion, so I picked up a good sized rock, and threw it at one of the windows on Vage's apartment. It didn't break through, but the noise should've been loud enough to catch someone's attention. I knew I couldn't take Draca head on, but I could have a chance if I surprised him. If he'd come out, that is.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

draca: i heard something " you move and you die my sweet" i got off her and left but i managa to lock the door from the outside and kept my gun close as i when to check it out
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Shannon: By the time he got out, I made it so I was still concealed by shadows. I eyed the gun that he kept close. I could try to disarm him, but he could easily turn around and fire if he heard me coming. Or....I could find something heavy to bash him over the head with, and then disarm him while he was confused. I silently contemplated my options, and knew both of them would end badly. I hoped if he did find me, he wouldn't immediately fire.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:40 pm

drace:" who out here show yourself " i called

sterling:" just me brother" i said as i came up walking to vage apartment building seeing draca outside

draca:" so you here to save vage but you are death wrong" i pull my gun and point it at him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Shannon: I almost screamed, but somehow choked it down. I swiftly came from behind Draca, and before he had a chance to react, I put my switchblade up to his throat. "I wouldn't want to do that if I were you." I threatened coldly, the vicious edge in my words scaring me a little.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:54 pm

draca: i just smiled quickly i got out of her grip and grap her and pull her own blade on her thoart" i guess this is your new girlfriend brother she really pretty" i said before i kiss her neck

sterling:" do not dare draca" i growl and end up pulling my wings out making myself look stronger and bigger then him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Shannon: I was extremely aware of the cold blade pressing against my neck, and the maniac holding said blade. I did my best to mask my fear, because on the inside I was petrified. I couldn't give Draca that advantage over me.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm

sterling: i saw something behind draca stab him and he just cut shannon a little but that wouldn't put her life in danger and i quickly when to grap her after draca let go of her and shield her with my wings just in case something happens

draca: i turn about it was vage who stab me

vage:" this is the last time you will hurt anyone again" i said before started to keep stabing him over and over even if i killed i kept doing it to take my angery out
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Shannon: I looked up at Sterling before I couldn't help but watch Vage stab Draca. He did more than enough to deserve it, but it was hard to watch. I gently traced the cut on my neck, and shuddered, remembering Draca had kissed my throat. I felt extremely violated to say the least.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm

sterling: even after vage was doen i didn't let shannon and i hold her closer to me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Shannon: I held onto Sterling, and said quietly, ashamed of myself, "I'm sorry...It was stupid of me, going behind him like that..."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

sterling: i whisper back " i don't care as long you okay i couldn't lose you specially to my brother"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Shannon: I took a breath, and I just couldn't think of anything to say. I probably put Sterling through enough stress because of the stunt I pulled, and I hated myself for doing so.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:33 pm

sterling: i thought how bad this could be and it my shiver a bit " lets get back to my place so i relaxed and you can rested"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Shannon: "All right." I agreed softly, glancing away from him. I still hated myself for making him worry about me,
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 pm

vage: i started for sterling place before sterling started to walk

sterling: i didn't let go of shannon as i started to walk
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 pm

Shannon: I hugged myself as I seemed to finally realize I could have been killed. With adrenaline and such pumping through my viens, I couldn't actually understand how grave that situation was until now. That realisation made me both hate, and pity myself even more.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

sterling: after vage when inside of the building i stop and i stop shannon and i pull he close to me then kiss her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Shannon: I kissed him back, hoping I could make up for my mistake somehow.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

sterling:" i couldn't stand to lose you shannon " i said after i pull away
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next