the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

4 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 4 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Damien - I take a deep breath, "Can I kiss you?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted - Page 4 Empty Re: Huntington High Prepetory School for The Gifted

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Ariella-I froze...i liked him, really liked him, but i had never kissed anyone before. I nodded my head, leaning in to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:23 pm

Alec: I see that she is upset about something. Without thinking I reach out and take her hand. " Thank you for the warning. I will be careful as long as you are to." I say.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Damien - I kiss her and feel sparks fly. After the kiss I pull back, "Wow."

Ambrosia - I look up at him, "It's too late for me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Ariella-My cheeks brightened. But something was off-not the kiss, it was great-but...i didn't try to not see his thoughts...but whe he kissed me, i didn't see anything. I knew my face showed i was deep in thought. "Kiss me again." It was more for serious matter than for the pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Alec: I look at her with confusion. "How is that? What happened?" I ask. I hoped no one hurt her. If they did oh I was going to hurt them just as badly. I could feel my anger rise. I tried to calm down if I didn't I could burst into flames. That wouldn't be good.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Damien - "Um, ok," I say wondering why she had such a serious look on her face. I kissed her again, taking her into my arms.

Ambrosia - I frowned a little, "It was nothing really. I was stupid when I first came here. I trusted the wrong person and now I have to live with the consequences." I heard Hunter's loud and obnoxious knocks at my door, "speaking of consequences." I sighed.

Hunter - When Ambrosia opened the door I saw her with a new guy. "Who are you?" I asked him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Alec: I felt anger in me still. Was this that guy who did something to Ambrosia. I turned to him. "Alec." I said tight lipped. Man if I didn't cool down soon this room would catch on fire when I did.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Ambrosia - I sensed Alec's anger and looked at him. "Calm down." I smile. "This is Hunter, he's completely cocky but don't let him get to you."

Hunter - I laugh at Ambrosia, "If only someone had told you that when we first met," I smile at her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Ariella-I couldn't see his thoughts or memories. I smiled, pulling back. "I couldn't see!" I said smiling brightly. "When you kissed me...i couldn't see your thoughts!" I hugged him tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Alec: I try to calm down. I reach out to hold her hand again. I don't why but touching her calmed me down. I sighed and let my anger out though I could still feel it at my farthest reaches. "What do you want?" I ask.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Damien - I hugged her back, "I wonder why," I speak my thoughts out loud.

Hunter - "Oh, I can wait," I look at Ambrosia, "call me when you don't have company, and do it soon, I wouldn't want to remind you of our arrangement... again." I warn.

Ambrosia - I sigh and shut the door behind him. "That's why it's too late for me," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Alec: "What arrangement was he talking about?" I felt bad for this girl, but I needed to know what I was getting myself into before I tried to move things farther than it already was.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Ariella-I couldn't stop smiling. Most of it was because of the kiss. "I don't know..." I intertwined my fingers with his. "Wanna show me around?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 pm

wao I joined but didnt keep it up... wheree is everyone right now?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Damien - "Of course I do," I smile. "What room do you have?" I ask her.

Ambrosia - "Do you know what bonds are?" I ask gesturing for him to sit down.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Ariella-I grabbed the follded paper i had put in my pocket. "Uh, room 302?"

(wanna let them live right across from each other? Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:04 pm

(Yep!)

Damien - I laugh, "You're right across from me," I tell her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm

hello?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:07 pm

sorry! We are all in our rooms.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Ariella-I let out a small giggle. "How convient." I said winking at him. I grabbed my bags with my free hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Damien - "Well," I raise my eyebrows, "follow me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm

aha... so I'll put Luke in room 305, i guess.. XD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:13 pm

but she's a girl and a girl and boy can't share a room. I have an idea how about you and hunter be friend and he'll talk to you
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Ariella-My confidence burst would end soon, and then i would be back to the same old quiet Ariella. But hopefully one with a boyfriend. I smiled to myself...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next