the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unborn Powers (Another Revival) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:36 pm

((Sure Very Happy Anyone can join at any time Smile))

Back to top Go down

Unborn Powers (Another Revival) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Name: Juanita (nickname Wah, or Nita.)
Species: 'tis a secret
Appearance: Amber hair, purple eyes, pale skin, short and tiny framed
Personality: Youll see
History/Bio: Youll see
Can I use your character in my story: sure thing
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:07 pm

how can i come in?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:44 pm

((Stumble in, fly in, walk from out the cave like you've been there all along...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Juanita: I snapped my black raven wings closed and free fell from the sky, lovign the feeling of the wind rushing past me. Last second, i pulled out of the dive and landed in a somewhat clumsy landing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Rose: Sure enouh, there were all of the thing the little girl pointed out. "How did you find them? How did you get them to come to you?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:46 am

Milla:
The little girl sighed as some freak flew into the group, deciding to ignore her she replied to the Spirit person.
"There's this new thing out...you might have heard of it? It's called asking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Rose: This girl was beginning to annoy me. "What is your name, young one?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Milla:
The eight-year old laughed, "Milla. One silent "l"."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Rose: Luckily, when I pose as a high-schooler in this world, I take Spanish. "Mi-ya? Is that correct?" I asked. "My name is Rose. I am queen of the Spirits. Pleasure to meet you." I glanced up at the taller girl. "And you are...?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Chion:
"Queen of Spirits, eh?" she asked, eye brows raised. She'd never heard of such things. Though of course, when you lived on a flower all your life...you rarely hear of anything.
"I am Chionodoxia, Flower Fairy," she said, somewhat awkwardly. Her human body looked NOTHING LIKE a flower fairy's. "You can call me Chion," she mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Rose: "Yes, that's correct. But, since you do not seem to be a harmful person, more like a person of peace, you may call me Rose, Chion." I said. In my world, the ability to call a queen by her actual name was a real honor. I felt like I could trust this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Chion:
"Thank you," she smiled, guessing it was an honour. She wasn't very sure whether to add a "Your Majesty" on the end...but she didn't just in case.

Milla:
"Hey Rosie? I'm here too!" she said, wanting attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Rose: I turned my attention to the little one, forgiving her for the ridiculous nickname. "Yes?" I asked her, wondering what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Milla:
"I have an army to crush you. Do you not care?" she asked, wanting to stamp her foot in annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Rose: "I do care, however you seem like a small child to me. And your army cannot crush mine, Milla." I smiled and winked at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 am

Milla:
"Well that's because I am a small child, genius! And my army is neverending!" she shreiked, waving her arms and signaling at the battalion of skeletons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:08 am

Rose: I laughed. "I'm sorry, Milla, but even I can take this army down single-handedly." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Milla:
"Go on then," she smiled, crossing her arms and laughing to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Rose: I drew my sword, and as the wild animals attacked, I slashed through them. It took me a few minutes, but eventually, they were all dead. I wiped my sword on the grass, cleaning off some blood, and sheathed it. I smiled smugly. "I win." I said to the girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Milla:
The little girl burst out laughing, nearly peeing her pants before wiping away the tears from her eyes.
"Look," she said, breathing deeply and pointing at her army which were stitching themselves back together, bones clambering and rising up before they stood, multiplied even and stood; weapons in hand.

Chion:
"Rose, don't be silly. We must work together," she said, bending her knees before springing up and flying with her oversized wings and soaring over the army; hovering and waiting for Rose to follow pursuit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Rose: Oh, my. This is going to be a lot more difficult than I thought. I drew my sword once again. "What now?" I called up to Chion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Chion:
"Use our Unborn Powers," she said, squeezing her eyes and hoping she'd find hers during the fight. After all, she had no weapon. What would a flower fairy want with a violent sword? Nothing.
Soaring overhead, she couldn't control her wings. She wasn't used to them being so large; and fell, eyes wide into the middle of the army, landing on the tips of her fingers.
The moment her fingers connected with the Earth; a rumble sounded and the Earth shook underneath her, rattling the skeletons' bones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Rose: I suppose we could, however we had no idea what ours were. I tried to use a really old trick instead. I raised my sword over my head, and cleaved the air, hoping it would send some form of powerful force through the army. Thankfully, it sent a large gust of wind blasting through the crowd of skeletons, and they fell apart and the bones scattered. "Yes!" I cried, and slashed though more skeletons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm

((Rose's unborn power is bringing things back to life, remember? She countered Milla's))

Chion:
"Earthquakes? Seriously?" she laughed, wondering if it was general earth power; not just quakes.
She touched a skeleton and it bursted into mud and sad, sprinkling to the ground into a pile. It didn't come back to life either.
Near her, a load of skeletons collapsed to the floor and she felt a gust of wind hit the back of her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next