the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unborn Powers (Another Revival) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

oh yeah.....

Rose: I remembered my other power, of bringing things back to life. I summoned that power, and skin formed over the animals. I Then hacked through them one by one, and eventually, they were all dead. "Now I win." I said smugly, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Unborn Powers (Another Revival) - Page 3 Empty Re: Unborn Powers (Another Revival)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Milla:
She pouted, crossing her arms before pointing at the werewolves. "That's one section," she said, looking over the werewolves, the zombies and the humans she had gathered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Rose: Oh my goodness. "Do we really have to be doing this? Is there a particular reason you're sending out all of your zombies on us?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Milla:
"I want to rule the Earth," she said simply, stamping her foot like the spoilt child she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 am

Rose: "But I'm not technically part of Earth. I live in a different world than you two, the world of Spirits." I pointed out, trying to say it's unnecessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Milla:
"Well then...I want to rule all worlds," she pouted, even more annoyed at that Rose girl who could counter her power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Rose: "Think about it Milla. We could join forces. Be allies. We could help you in the long run." I countered quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Milla:
"Oh yes! Then we could all prance about the place, joined hands and singing like magical pixies!" she said enthusiastically before her fake smile fell.
"I may be eight, but I'm not stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:34 am

Rose: "I'm not saying to join hands and prance about. I'm saying that if we could combine armies, it would be huge. The humnas wouldn't stand a chance against us." I said gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Can I join?

Name: Katherine
Species: Demi-god
Appearance: Waist length black hair, green eyes, nice body but is modest.
Personality: ...Hm, can I just work it out as I go?
History/Bio: Her father is Hades. She now leaves w/ foster parents because her mother died.
Can I use your character in my story: Sure.

~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Sure you can Smile
I'm in the middle of replying to like over fifty threads right now -___-

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Ha ha, lol. Is there anywhere I can jump in?
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello! We're just fighting Milla's army of zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Milla:
She laughed out loud, the echo booming everywhere making her seem as if she was a lot bigger than four foot.
"I don't think so," she smiled, gesturing for her army to move in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm

the babysitter's a vampire... she's lookin at me like I'm dinner tonight... the babysitter's a vampire gonna need a wooden stake and a garlic milkshake to keep me alive... XD

Rose: I rolled my eyes, and revived more zombies, slashing through them one by one.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

Katherine: I found myself in complete darkness before appearing before what seemed a tense battle. I stood up slowly, making sure I was on the sidelines of this onslaught, utterly confused. >Run or fight!> "What?" >Grab a sword, it'll come natural to you.< "What will?" I asked aloud, quickly grabbing a sword. I heard no answer. I braced myself, ready...or not.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:36 pm

Rose: I watched as Katharine grabbed a sword and leapt. I quickly revived the zombies so she could slash through them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Katherine: I found myself in front of some...zombies. Zombies...how, and why? Somehow, I instictively slashed through all of them flawlessly. I stared down at my sword, astonished for a moment. That same male voice spoke, sounding proud, >I told you you'd find it easy<
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Max Thornbill
Species: Human/Vampire
Appearance: Spiky black hair, tall-ish...black eyes, real pale.
Personality: You'll see.
History/Bio: You'll see.
Can I use your character in my story: YUP!!!!

Max stepped out from behind Milla and laughed. He held out a hand and freezed time.
"What have we here?" he examined Milla and the rest of the people.
"Nothing I can't handle," he said before unfreezing time and vanishing; like he was never there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:41 pm

Katherine: It felt like I was being jolted, not physically but mentally. It was...very strange, but I ignored it, and concentrated on the task at hand, even though I wasn't even sure what that was.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Chion:
She finished slashing and hacking through the zombies and turned to the new arrival.
"Woah...where did you come from?" she gasped. Had she really zoned out that much?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Katherine: I snapped my head into the direction of the voice, startled slightly. "I honestly don't know." I answered quickly, my guard up. These zombies...ugh, again why with the zombies? But anyway, these zombies weren't very formidable, but their numbers easily made up for it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:43 pm

Rose: "Hey! You know, if you slash through them while they're dead still, they regenerate. I'll give you a hand with that." I pointed out, and revived more zombies, continuing to slash through them with my sword. Queens shouldn't have to do this. 8 year olds couldn't do this. Everything was all wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

((What are your characters greatest fears? Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:29 pm

(My character's fear is probably death. Kind of ironic since her father is the Ruler of the Underworld, and guides the dead.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next