the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 pm

lani- the guy looks familiar. i study his face, trying to remember where i had seen him before. "do i know you?" i ask out loud without meaning to.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 3 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm

adrian- "shapeshift, blend in with the shadows, set stuff on fire, you know. typical teenager stuff." i joke.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Luke: "Probably." I had a bit of a... er... reputation here... But whether it was a good one or a bad one, I didn't care. "Luke COlbit ring a bell?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:25 pm

aleron:i want to to take lani away from this other guy because i want her and i don't like it if i lose girl to another guy but i didn't show that on my face
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm

lani- "My dad worked with a guy with your last name. i can't remember his first name though..."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Ambrosia - "I see," I laugh. "I could tell you what I can do, but it's better shown, though I don't want to show you because you might get mad." I comment. I see Luke and my mouth falls open. It couldn't be. "Luke Colbit?"

(can we say that Ambrosia and Luke are close family friends?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Luke: I knew who she was talking about but didn't give her the name. He always told me to never do that. "You are...?" Talking. Something to do. I could just possibly get a double whammy and get someone to do, too. I picked a good time to skip. Then I look over my shoulder as someone calls my name. Look! Ambrosia... ha. Two girls. I was on a roll. But ambrosia was a good friend, so it was a bit wrong to think of her like that. "Hey."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Ambrosia - "It is you!" I smiled. "I hoped I would run into you." Of course, him being a family friend I wasn't supposed to think of him this way, but he was hotter than I remembered.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:31 pm

lani- this guy must have some reputation... i think to myself. "Needing to be on my way to my room," i tell him. he doesn't need to know who i am. i see adrian, "hey adrian," i say before turning to aleron. "can you take me to my room now?"

adrian- "hey lani." well it looks like bad-ass luke got the girl again. i sigh.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

((bad-ass luke.. lol XD))

Luke: I grinned and turned to Lani. "I can show you if you like. I'm sure Adrian was on his way to something important. WOuld you like to come to, Ambrosia?" I gave them a melting smile.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:33 pm

aleron:" sure lani " i said as i add a purr to end of my sentence
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Ambrosia - I smirk. "Now Luke, are you really going to try with me?" I tease, "I thought we determined a while back I'm better than you." I wink and turn to Adrian, "Would you like me to show you my power now?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Luke: Fine whatever. "So true. COme on, Lani. What's your room number?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 pm

lani- i was tempted to erase that smile of his face. "no thanks. someone has already offered." i tell him with a sneer. he seems like one of those bad-asses that always end up pissing me off. i turn to aleron and smile, following him to my room.

adrian- "sure"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm

(i feel like i should make another girl... i don't feel like filling the stuff out thoughh.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Ambrosia - "OH Luke don't be all moody, now will you do me a favor and let me show Adrian what I can do using you?" I ask. Please. I beg in my head. Come on, it'll give you an excuse to kiss me!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm

aleron: i smiled sercetly to myself so no one see yes i got this girl " so lani what got you send this school if you don't mind sharing "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 pm

Luke: I roar with laughter and let Lani go without a second thought. "Sure," I tell Ambrosia, putting my hands in my pockets. "Hit me with your best shot."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:41 pm

adrian- i look at ambrosia, confused as hell.

lani- "well i told the secretary that i just went crazy all the sudden..." i begin, debating whether or not to finish.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Ambrosia - I know it's hard to control him. I start out with a small dose of my power willing him to kiss me. When he doesn't I increase my power. "I can make people fall in love with me, or want to help me, but really it's a physical thing as well as mental. Some are harder to control than others. Take Luke, it takes all my concentration just to barely influence him." I tell Adrian.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm

aleron:" really crazy i don't picture you as a crazy person"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:45 pm

adrian- i look at her, impressed at her power. i would love to be able to do that. maybe then i would have a chance going up against luke.

lani- "wanna know what really got me in here then?" i asked.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Luke: I smirked. "I'm just that wild." I did feel a sudden urge to be around her, so I just went with it and kissed her, deciding I should at least get SOMETHING today.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Ambrosia - I gasp under the kiss. I didn't do that! When it was over I smile, "Luke, you're stronger than I remember." I comment. I turn to Adrian, "It's nothing compared to your power, but it's something."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 pm

adrian- her powers are amazing. i look at her impressed with what she did.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next