the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 pm

can i join?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 pm

yes you may!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:57 pm

adrian- i laugh, "you only say that cause you don't have to live with it."

lani- "I blush, embarrassed. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, i did."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Ambrosia - "Oh, it can't be that bad," I smile up at him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:00 pm

aleron:" they are good by the way i'm aleron lost"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Name: Luke Colbit
Species: Superhuman
Powers: Mind reader, shadow controller, and can travel into people's dreams.
"Problem": I don't understand...
Look: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/14267/Jake%20Gyllenhaal.jpg
Personality: Flirtatious, two-faced, sarcastic, 'there for you' kinda guy.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 pm

adrian- "i wish it weren't that bad. it got me in a lotta trouble as a kid. i beat too many kids up for making fun of me," i confessed.

lani- "thanks. I'm Lani Thomas," i told him. my name too human for me to even begin to like.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:03 pm

Ambrosia - I gesture, "Is that what brought you to this wonderful place?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm

aleron:" where you was going lani in a hurry?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:04 pm

vhere can my charri jomp in?

((hehe... Transylvania accents... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:05 pm

just make him walk in somewhere... we just started.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm

adrian- "i wish," i laugh, "the dead people, voices and suddenly setting random objects on fire brought me here.'

lani- "trying to find my room. this place keeps distracting me. it's just so big," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm

o.O right...

Luke: I walked down the hall, wishing for something to do. Or someone. Didn't really matter to me. I just needed something to do.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:07 pm

aleron:" do you want me to help you find it ?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 pm

Ambrosia - "Now, the voices I can relate to." I admit.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 pm

lani- "you don't mind? i don't want to impose." trying to be a good faerie was wearing me out, i just wanted to take the life out of something.

adrian- "I thought i was the only one."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:11 pm

aleron:" then i guess you found the right person becausing be good isn't really my thing so do have like a paper that said your room number?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Ambrosia - "No. I hear voices, technically it could be another power but my parents freaked," I roll my eyes.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 pm

lani- i blush, not knowing that my thoughts weren't private anymore. then i snap out of it. "yeah, it's room numberrrrr..... 341," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:14 pm

adrian- "my parents did the same thing."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Ambrosia - I smile, "What a coincidence." I look at the paper in my hand, "Do you mind showing me to room 393?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 pm

aleron:" i know where that is i can take you there"

fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm

adrian- "i don't mind. i don't have anything else to do." i tell her as i lead her down the long hallway.

Lani- "thanks. that'll help me solve one problem." im paying too much attention to aleron that i accidentally walk into another guy(Luke). "damn it, im so sorry." i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Luke: "What?" I look down at a girl and smile. "Hey, it's okay."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Ambrosia - "So, what CAN you do?" I ask curiously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next