the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Luke: "What can I say. I'm a natural," I say with a shrug, looking at the door. "God. That guy is creepy."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 20 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

adrian- smiling, i lean down and kiss her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 pm

lisa- i'm finally able to stop laughing. i grimmace. "you're telling me," i say, i shake the grimmace off my face, though, before saying, "but let's not talk about his creepiness. i'd much rather do something else." i wink at him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Luke: I lay on my back. "Go ahead," I say with a chuckle.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Aleron: I pull away so I can take off her shirt
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Ambrosia - I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:23 pm

lisa- i smile, crawling across the bed to get to him. when i finally reach him, i just look at him for a minute, liking what i see.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Luke: I smiled and pulled her to me.

((maybe we should skip over this part... XD))
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:26 pm

adrian- i pull her closer. when i hear the sound of water boiling over the pot i break the kiss. "i think i'm just gonna call in a favor and have one of the cooks make us something instead," i say, pulling the pot off the hot stove.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:27 pm

((nothing bad's happened... yet. xD))

lisa- i kiss him gently, seeing how fast this is gonna go.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:28 pm

haha ok...

Luke: "Fast as you want," I say between kisses, knotting my fingers in her hair.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:29 pm

fallen rose wrote:Aleron: I pull away so I can take off her shirt

lani- once he gets my shirt off, i start kissing him again. he never put a shirt back on which my job a bit easier.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:30 pm

lisa- "hmmm. how about you take charge. i feel like being a follower today," i wink.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Luke: "Really?" I muse. "Alright." I sit back up and easily take her shirt off, glancing at the door quickly. It was locked, and no one was outside. Good.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

lisa- i saw him glance at the door but think nothing of it. so long as the door's locked i'm fine. once my shirt's off, i kiss him again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:37 pm

Aleron: I kiss her back hard as I pull her close to me
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:40 pm

lani- i tangle my fingers in his hair, pressing my body closer to his.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Aleron:I smiled in this kissed I love her so much
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm

lani- i'd never liked anyone enough to tell them i loved them. he was my first love, and he loved me back. he was all i wanted. i smiled at him through the kiss.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Luke: My hands run up and down her body. I decided to let her pick... when
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:50 pm

lisa- i go to take his pants off. i'm not the slowest in the world obviously.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Luke: "A follower, huh?" I say, a slight moan and laugh in my words.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

lisa- i laugh. "a little of both i guess."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Aleron: then I pull away and just smiled at her and kept my arms around her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Luke: "And I'm fine with it," I say, copying her.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next