the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 am

Aleron: I nodd and I started to empty the boxes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 pm

suree.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:36 pm

lani- i finish unpacking my clothes. hoping that he didn't see any of the embarrassing pieces. i walk over to help him finish unpacking the boxes. "so how long have you been here? at this 'school', i mean?" i ask him to make conversation.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Aleron:" awhile but didn't really get notice here until ago month "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:47 pm

lani- a month ago?? i thought, that's gotta suck. being invisible for so long. "Oh," i say out loud, "that sounds... lonely."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Aleron:" not really I had bit freedom then I have right now"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:57 pm

lani- "oh. well, were you happy? ARE you happy?" i can't help but ask. the feeling of prying making me feel bad.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Aleron:" I'm never really happy but I'm okay enough to go through the day without wanting to die "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm

lani- i knew how he felt. kinda. the only difference is that i did want to die. i've wanted that since i killed kylee. "oh," i said, "well at least you don;t want to die."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Aleron:" and you want die don't you" I said as I look at her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 pm

lani- i look up at him. "sometimes," i say, looking back down, "when the guilt of what i've done hits me. but i'm usually able to push the guilt aside and just continue with my life."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Aleron: I pull her head up to look at me " and kept living don't give in lain"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

lani- i stare into his eyes. he's not using any powers on me, it's just him. "i will," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Aleron: I kiss her forehead " good that's only way to beat guilt and pain"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:45 pm

lani- i smile when his lips touch my forehead. "i know. and i know i'll beat all the guilt and pain someday."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Aleron:" good and I guess we finish unpacking" I said as I look around see everything is unpack
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:54 pm

lani- i pick up a picture frame that we unpacked. the picture in it is of me and my sister last halloween. im tinker bell and she's a nurse. i smile at the picture and a tear runs down my cheek. i put it next to my bed.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Aleron: I got down to her eye level and I kiss her cheek as I wipe the tears away
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm

(g2g be back in a little bit)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:01 pm

lani- i smile up at him, my cheeks bright red, but i don't care.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 pm

aleron: i smiled back at her " lani what should we do now "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:06 pm

lani- i look around. "Hmmmm... i don't know," i say, "what do you have in mind?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:07 pm

aleron:" we change just stay in here and talk or walk around the school or this " i said before i kiss her lips
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm

lani- the kiss surprises me. but i go with it anyways. when we break apart, i'm smiling. "I don't mind doing that again."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:11 pm

aleron: i smiled " i don't mind either " i said i stroke the side of her face
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next