the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:49 pm

aleron:" let finish this after we get your things" i said as i when to get a shirt on
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 23 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm

adrian- "stop what?" i ask innocently.

lani- i don't want to put i listen to him and put my shirt on. then i stand next to his door.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:57 pm

aleron: i grap her hand and lead her out of my room and started to head to her room
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Ambrosia - "Being so sweet!" I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:00 pm

lani- i love any time that's spent with him, but this time i was distracted. always trying to keep an eye out for chris.

adrian- "now why would i want to do that?" i ask her with a wink.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

aleron: i kept her close to me just in chris was near by
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:05 pm

lani- my phone vibrates, telling me i have a text message. i open my phone to read it. "it's from chris," i say, my eyes growing wide, "he says 'watch your back because i have eyes everywhere.' that's not scary at all right?" i try miserably to make a joke and the tears begin to well up again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:06 pm

hmm... who can luke talk to now..?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:07 pm

hmmm. idk. i could try to make a new charrie. lisa pretty much stays to her room.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:08 pm

ok Smile
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:08 pm

aleron:" my sweet i'm here he won't hurt when i'm here"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

lani- "as reassuring as that is, he still scares me."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:09 pm

aleron:" i know my sweet and i'm bit scared of him myself"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:lani- i love any time that's spent with him, but this time i was distracted. always trying to keep an eye out for chris.

adrian- "now why would i want to do that?" i ask her with a wink.

Ambrosia - "because you're making me blush too much." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Clare Honnington
Species: shapeshifter/ mindreader
Powers: shapeshifting, mindreading, mind control (it's kinda weak though.)
"Problem": many many problems with this girl. too many to put.
Look: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 23 Danneel-harris-maxim-1
Personality: complicated.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:14 pm

lani- "he scares many many people."

adrian- "but it's just too cute."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

aleron:" no matter how much he scares me i won't stop protecting you lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

aha. XD
ok then..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

clare- i leave my room, hoping to find someone to talk to. everyone i know is passed out after last night's party. i have the worst headache ever caused by my hangover, but my room's just too boring to stay in all by myself.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:17 pm

lani- "thank you," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Luke: Walking with a bit of a spring to my step from last night, I confidently walk down the halls, playing with the cross around my neck.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

aleron: i smiled at her " i love you lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:lani- "he scares many many people."

adrian- "but it's just too cute."

Ambrosia - "Jerk." I tease.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 pm

clare- my phone vibrates and i open it up to read the text message. as i look down to reply, i'm not paying attention and i run into luke. i don't know him personally, but he has a reputation around here. the same kind of reputation i have.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:22 pm

lani- "love you too aleron," i smile.

adrian- "but you love it," i say as i lean down to kiss her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next