the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:32 pm

((Lina just posted to your charrie...)
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 pm

lisa- 'then what am i thinking right now?" i ask him the same time i think, i don't believe that.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Ambrosia - I turn to him. "Oh, hi." I say lightly, "I'm sorry about earlier." I apologize. "and don't take that apology lightly, I NEVER apologize, so that's special." I laugh.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Luke: "Well you should," I said, rolling my eyes. "There really isn't anything. Long time friend, is all."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 pm

adrian- i laugh with her. "it's okay. i knew that me and her would break up eventually. now i got to worry about my sister though."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 pm

lisa- "well at least i know not to think about anything too personal now," i laugh lightly
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:37 pm

((Don't mean to be a bother Team.Potter but are you still doing Safety In Numbers?))

Ambrosia - "Your sister?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:40 pm

((oh yeah...XD sorry totally forgot. I'll post in a sec))

Luke: "Nah, don't worry about that. I won't spill." I grinned at her. "I'm someone to confide in, really." About whatever there is you need to know, or do.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:41 pm

adrian- "mhmm. my parents sent her here today. she told me that she was going with someone to find her room," i tell her. "she's about a foot shorter than me with my hair color and eyes."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Ambrosia - I laugh a little, "Yep, I know her, she just left with Luke," I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:43 pm

lisa- i look up at him. even though im not a faerie, im as short as one and it has many disadvantages. but there are also some rather nice advantages to it too. "i bet you are."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Luke: I smirk. "Advantages such as what?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:45 pm

adrian- my eyes grow wide. "She left with luke?" i ask, "well. she's able to take care of herself. " i laugh. "so how are you?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:46 pm

lisa- "nothing," i say, blocking out the memories before they surface.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Ambrosia - "I'm perfectly fine, as long as you aren't mad at me." I tell him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Luke: "Sure about that?" I ran my hand through my hair twice and shrugged. "Alright then. So your brother's Aiden? Funny..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:50 pm

adrian- "no i'm not mad at you," i assure her with a smile.

lisa- i look up at him. "how do you know my brother?" someone as good looking as luke wouldn't bother to hang out with someone like adrian.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Luke: "I don't know him personally," I assure her, fighting back a grin. "But he's friends with Ambrosia, and seems to.. er... detest me? I guess. He's bitter, I think." Cuz I get more action in a day than he does in his whole life.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Ambrosia - "Good," I tell him with a smile. "So, would you like to do something?" I hint. I had a plan.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

*sighs* Lina left.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Sad
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:27 pm

sorry had to get my dinner. im back.

lisa- "bitter doesn't begin to describe him."

adrian- "sure. what do you have in mind?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Luke: I laugh. "But its something that can. His thoughts are littered with things like 'of course LUKE gets her.' I find them highly amusing."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm

lisa- "he get jealous easily." like when he found out i got some first, i think to myself, a smile forming on my face.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Luke: I laugh. "really? You don't say..." That could count as a response to her thoughts AND her words.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next