the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 12 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

lisa- damn i forgot he can read my mind. "yeah. it pretty hilarious, especially when he goes into a temper tantrum," i laugh.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 12 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

(brb in like ten minutes.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:43 pm

((Kk))

Luke: "You'll get used to it. I usually tend not to pick into people's minds... But the occasional slip happens." I grin. Psh. Occasional slip, yeah right...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 pm

lisa- "......"

my computer ate my edit :/

Last edited by LinakeNoelani on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:31 pm

Luke: I smiled. "I see... Here's your room," I say as we reach the end of the hallway. "Mine's right over in the other hall, actually." I point to the hallway where 306 was. "If you need help you'll know where to find me." Help being a very general term
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

lisa- "and what does help mean in your terms, exactly?" i ask, a grin beginning to form.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Luke: "Anything it has to mean," I look at her face beginning to spread into a smile. It was needless to actually say what help meant.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm

lisa- how much help am i able to get, i wonder?? i think. "hmmmmmm,"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 pm

Luke: I laugh. "However much we're in the mood for, really."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 pm

lisa- i look away as a blush starts to brighten my face. "i see," i say through the blush. this school is better than i thought it would be.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Luke: "Well," I say, opening the door for her. "I'll be in 306 if you need any...er... help."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:42 pm

lisa- "okay. uh, one more thing."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Luke: "Yess?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:44 pm

lisa- "uh... uh..." i get distracted by his gorgeousness. i finally clear my head. "oh, uh, which way to 383?
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Luke: "That adrian's room?" I ask, then turn. "Make a right over there, then a left and it'll be the third door on your left, I think..."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 pm

lisa- "yeah, i need to let him know where i am. he won't answer his phone again and i need him to give me some advice.."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Luke: "Advice on what, exactly?" I ask with a laugh and raising my eyebrows.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 pm

lisa- "advice on his best friend," i tell him, if i didn't then he would've gotten it out of my head eventually, "and what to do about his best friend stalking me."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:51 pm

LUke: I arch an eyebrow. "Stalking?" Ha. "That would be a bit expected, if he goes to this school... does he?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:sorry had to get my dinner. im back.

lisa- "bitter doesn't begin to describe him."

adrian- "sure. what do you have in mind?"

Ambrosia - "Sneaking out and eating something amazing," I smile happily.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

lisa- "yes... he got here last week and somehow he found out im here." talking about my ex paraniod me. i looked down the hallway to make sure he hadn't found me yet. this suckssss. a weird ass brother and his stalker best friend with me everyday. a frown forms on my face.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 pm

adrian- i raise my eyebrows in interest. "sounds delicious," i smile.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Luke: "I'll stick around if it 'helps,'" I suggested.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:59 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:adrian- i raise my eyebrows in interest. "sounds delicious," i smile.

Ambrosia - "Come on," I laugh and take his hand as we creep through the halls.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:59 pm

lisa- his suggestion made the frown disappear. i look at him, "i wouldn't want to... impose," i say, a smile forming.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next