the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 28 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Aleron;" I take it you are hungry"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 28 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Clare- "just because you'd never heard of it before doesn't mean it isn't true. and I was still fragile, it had only been a day since everyone last attacked me with their thoughts, i was trying to stay out of everyone's minds when he just started mentally screaming something. i went up to him and made the the mistake of saying something about it so he flipped-shit on me."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:34 pm

lani- "just a little," i laugh.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Luke: I whistled. "Sorry to hear that. But now at least you've got control of it. Somewhat?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Clare- "mostly. the only time i can hear someone's thoughts without wanting to is when they are mentally shouting. other than that i'm confined to my own thoughts, able to block people out and let them in as i please."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Aleron:" then let's find you something to eat"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Lani- "that sounds nice." i smile at him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:42 pm

Luke: i smile mischievously. SO YOU CAN HEAR ME NOW?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Aleron: I let her go to get my shirt now " are ready to go "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Clare- SHIT! the pain shows on my face. YES! I CAN HEAR YOU! NO NEED TO YELL! I yell back, glaring at him and ready to reach across the table and slap him as hard as i can.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 pm

lani- "Mhm." i nod.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Luke: Seeing it made her upset, I stop and fight back a grin. "Just wanted to see how the reaction looks like. Sorry."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Clare- I calm myself down easily. "it's fine. sorry i flipped-shit."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Aleron: I held out my hand to her so we can go and find food
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Luke: "Nothing I haven't seen before," i say with a shrug.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Lani- i take his hand and follow him out the door.

Clare- I block my mind, hoping it'll lessen the effect if he decides to yell again. "Ah." i finish my food and start on my drink. "So, i never got to ask why you were so happy before i ran into in the hallway."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Luke: I smirk and block my own thoughts. "THAT is something I'd keep to myself, if you don't mind."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Clare- "Sure." i take another sip of my drink. i sit back and look around the diner, catching the eye of a guy sitting at the counter. He looks away quickly when i make eye contact with him, a blush coloring his cheeks. i let out a short laugh.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Aleron: I walk to the dining room " is there anything you hungry for "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Luke: I chuckled with her. "People are so easy to manipulate nowadays."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Lani- "nope. just hungry." i smile.

Clare- "Maybe a little too easy," i say as the waitress walks up to our table i hear her thoughts- 'okay, i put my number behind the bill. he'll see it. i hope. pleassssee see it.' i laugh and let down the wall blocking my thoughts.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

Luke: I hide a laugh behind my hand, but my eyes are smiling and I take the bill. "Thank you. Very much," I tell her, meaning it both ways.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Clare- i put my hand over my mouth to both muffle my laughter and hide the fact that i'm laughing at her from her.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Luke: After she walks away, I look the number. "Think I should call her?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Clare- "Hey, it's your choice. i have a feeling that she's one of those clingy types." i tell him, laughing still.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next