the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 26 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:06 pm

lani- as he finishes undressing me i undress him

(who knows how long later...)

lani- when we're done i lay next to him, my head on his chest
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 26 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Aleron: I kept my eyes close as I purred loud I was so happy
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 pm

lani- i slide my hand up and down his chest slowly and gently. i look up at his face. "i love you," i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Aleron: I open my eyes and look at her " I love you too"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:24 pm

lani- i close my eyes, my hand still moving up and down his chest. suddenly tired, i begin to fall asleep.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:25 pm

aleron: i warp my arms around her i knew she was falling asleep and i knew i would in a few minute i be asleep too so i just closed my eye again
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm

lani- i feel his arms around me, a comforting feeling that helps me fall asleep faster.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:33 pm

(i gotta go. be back tomorrow.)
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

aleron: she feel asleep i did too and even if sleep i still could tell if someone trys to get close to me and vage

(okay bye)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:clare- i'm tempted to say to get food but i feel like i'm fat already from all the drinking i'd done the night before. "anywhere but the cramped closet they call our rooms."

Luke: My smile falters a little. Ugh. She drinks. I didn't have a problem with a little drinking but too much... "If you're hungry we can sneak off campus," I offer, implying I had more intentions than just getting food.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 am

clare- i feel like getting sick but it goes away. i think i'm done with the party drinking "sure. but just to eat," i smile flirtatiously, "for now.'
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:44 am

lani- when my dream starts i see chris. being a dream walker he can do that. i stand there, slient. "yes?" i ask. "just came make sure you didn't leave so i can find you easier," he says, "because i'm almost there." i wake up with a start, scared out of my mind.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Aleron: I woke up " Lani are you okay ?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:48 pm

lani- "he'll be here. soon."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Aleron;" then you for sure not leaving my side "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:00 pm

lani- i look around the room, trying to find my clothes. i don't leave the bed and i'm not gonna leave the room but if chris is almost here then i don't want to stark naked when he gets here.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Aleron: I got up and put my pants on and handed lani her clothes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 pm

lani- i took them gratefully then got out of bed to put them on. i go to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. when i finish i go back and sit on the bed.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 pm

Aleron: I sat in the bed next too her and I warp my arms around her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:01 pm

lani- i bury my face in his chest and try not to cry. "everytime something good happens to me, something aweful has to come and screw it up."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Aleron:" it will be okay and we will make it through this lani"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

lani- "i hope so," i mumble as the tears start to flow, "i really hope so."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

LinakeNoelani wrote:clare- i feel like getting sick but it goes away. i think i'm done with the party drinking "sure. but just to eat," i smile flirtatiously, "for now.'

Luke: I smirk a little. "For now," I muse, heading towards the campus entrance. "Where would you like to eat?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm

clare- "where ever. i don't care so long as i can eat."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Luke: I take her to a diner down a few blocks. A diner. Casual. I'd pay. I gestured at the menu for her to choose from. I wasn't hungry myself, so I waited for her to pick.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next