the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

5 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 27 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

clare- i look at the menu and choose right away. when the waitress comes i give her my order. "uh, could i have a cheese burger? oh, and some cheese fries?"
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature) - Page 27 Empty Re: Horror High Boarding School for the Insane Paranormal (Rated Mature)

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Luke: The waitress nodded, jotting down her order and walking away, like she had something better to do. I catch her eye and smile, which she mirrors. I chuckle. Too easy.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Aleron: I wipe her tears away as I kept holding her
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

clare- i roll my eyes. you are overly flirtatious.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Luke: "You could say that," I say, laughing lightly. "But usually I'm focused on one thing, so that statement is always fair."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:43 pm

lani- i let him hold me as i cry, the flow of tears slowing as time passes.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Aleron: I kiss her cheek as she cry
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

clare- "Only that one thing? come on, i mean, have you ever thought about being in a serious relationship?" i ask him. i mean i like to focus that one thing too but at least i think about one day being in a serious relationship.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:46 pm

lani- i look up at him and give him a quick kiss. "thank you for being here for me."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Luke: "Yeah," I say after some thought. "Obviously. But I'm not out looking for one. Yet, that is to say." To be truthful, of course.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Aleron:" no problem lani"

(g2g be back in a little bit)
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Clare- i probe into his mind to see if he's lying (I don't like being lied to), and find that he's telling the truth. "Well that's good. That you've thought about it, i mean." I say to him as the waitress brings me my food.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 pm

lani- i smile up at him and kiss his cheek before resting my head against his chest again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Luke: I thank the waitress, who's mind shows she's thinking 'don't giggle.' "So you read minds?" I ask her, surprised. For some reason there weren't many mind readers I knew.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Clare- "Mhmm." i finished chewing what i had in my mouth. "but barely anyone knows. and i'd like to keep it that way, please."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Luke: "Alright alright. No worries," I assure her. "Why's that?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Aleron: I rubbed her back as she rest her head on my chest
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Clare- memories of everyone at my last school bombarding me with thoughts of hatred and jealousy and other things just to make me freak out and go on a crazy rampage flash through my head. "uh... i'm pretty sure you got the picture" i tell him.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

lani- i don't know how long we sit like that before i fall asleep again, exhastion taking over.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Luke: I raise an eyebrow and take a sip of the unasked for Coke the waitress brought me. "Yeah, I got it... that must suck."
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Clare- "It does. And it becomes very painful."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Luke: I nod. "Yeah, I know what that's like." I shake my head in slight disgust. People were way too criticizing lately.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:20 pm

Aleron: even when she fell asleep I didn't let her go
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Clare- "I know how you feel. That Adrian dude gave me a lotta crap when i first got to the school and i accidentally read his mind." i shake my head.

lani- i wake up from a dreamless sleep a little while later. i look up at aleron and then look back down when my stomach growls. i hadn't eaten in a while.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Luke: I stare at her. "How do you accidentally read someone's mind?" I had never heard of that before.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next