the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 am

Jude
Diving under the surface, I let the water rush over me with a relaxed smile. I had learned to swim in the last six months, in preparation for this party, actually. But then as I swam back to the surface...I almost drowned in shock. "Julia?!" I whispered, but then she left. No- just my imagination. I had seen her face everywhere over the past half year, in my dreams, on the street...

Rose
I wore a white, lose, ruffled dress. A stark contrast to my black curls. I stayed close to Maxwell, my eyes lightly running over the faces of those in attendence, seeing if I knew anybody...

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 am

Maxwell: I groan, feeling agitated. "Damn it, it's only eight o clock and I'm already feeling fucked up. H expects me to last all night like this?" I glare at Rose, but keep my hands at my side. No fuck ups, Mr. H said. I can't lose my cool.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 am

Julia: I shakily took one of the drinks at the table. That hadn't been Jude, it just couldn't have been. Jude was long gone, melted away after out last meeting, when I had practically cut him out of my life with the words "why are you here?". And then I had done drugs. Whenever I had gotten in trouble before, Jude had been there to catch me when I fell. But not that time - Jude was gone forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 am

Jonas
Then the voice was closer, and chills ran up my spine. It sounded like she was right behind me, next to the pool. No Jonas, I commanded myself sternly. You're being a fool. You stopped caring about her years ago

Rose
"Withdrawl sucks, huh Boss" I ask, cringing when I saw his hand twitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

Jude
Then I remember when I had seen her last...how she had been passed out from drugs...I shudder, thinking of what would have happened if I hadn't happened to be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 am

hehe, Julia is so clueless.

Julia: I took a sip of the drink to calm myself down a little. I didn't know that seeing Jude, even a hallucination of him, would mess me up so much. I had tried to put all of that life behind me, but look where I was: back at the site of the Cirque, though the dynamic was completely different. Wait, the dynamic was different, the Cirque wasn't one big sham anymore. Wasn't that what Jude had always wanted? So, wouldn't it only make sens if he were here? I took a shaky breath, I had to check, even though I knew it would only hurt me more. Jude didn't want to see me, he had given up on me that day, forgotten about me by now, I was sure. I walked back to the pool, and sure enough I saw that same boy there again. The Jude-like person, or hallucination. But what was I supposed to do now? Darn, I hadn't thought this through. Now I was stupidly standing off to the side from the pool, like a wallflower or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 am

Maxwell: "Let's dance," I say suddenly. If I don't move, I swear I'll explode. I grab her hand before she can answer and pull her towards the dj side. The side with the band is playing crappy oldies music.

Joyce: I swim up and shake out my hair. I brush the water out of my eyes and stop when I see a familiar face. My hearts feels like itigjt shatter as I take a gulp. "Jonas?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am

Jude
My black hair was slicked against my head, as I stared, dumbstruck. That...was Julia. Climbing out of the pool, I stand shakily "Julia?"

XD you're right!

Rose
Max pulled me to the dance floor, my dress fluttering with my movements "She loves you yeah, yeah yeah" I sung along, quietly as we danced

Jonas
Right as I place my empty glass down and turn around, I hear the voice again. This time is was speaking my name "Joyce?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

Oh, true. I just realized that...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 am

But they were all created totally seperatelly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 am

Joyce: I feel the color drain from my face when he answers. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry when I see him. I'm frozen in place as I look at him. Frozen in time. "Why don't you go die already?" Those were the last words I'd said to him while Marshall's laughter echoed throughout the room. He turns around and our eyes meet. I swallow and blink slowly. "Hey," is all I can say. It's the only thing that comes to mind not measured I eratic heartbeats and the sounds of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:41 am

(aww "why don't you go die already"?! :'()

Jonas
Last time I had seen her, I was a young man with a dream and fierce loyalty to his best friend. Now I was older, wiser, tougher, I had been the leader of the rebels...but the sight of her still made me break a sweat, send chills up my spine. Like all those years had never happened, like I was a dang 21 year old again. But her last words were all I could hear "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm still alive" I say coldly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 am

Julia: "Jude," I choked out, with a faint smile. So it was really him? Maybe I was still hallucinating. I took a step toward him, but froze, not knowing where we stood at this point. He might even have a girlfriend or something. I gulped, and played with the tip of my braid. "How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am

Jude
I took a step forward, about to kiss her...but she...might have a boyfriend or something, so I stopped "Good...how are you? You're off" I almost choked up, but kept my face neutral "drugs now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 am

Joyce: I know that I deserved that. I know that I should be coming up with some kind of apology, an "I was high" or "Please don't believe what I said!" But I'm out the pool before I realize it. My arms wrap around him and pull him into a hug. I want to breath him in, to feel his skin on mine. I want to know that he's real and not a figment of a nostalgic imagination. I'm crying.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 am

Julia: "Yeah, that was a one t- how did you know about that?" I frowned, since I had hoped he'd never find out. That I would have died and he would have forgotten me, but I guess that hadn't happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 am

Jonas
Was she playing me again? Did she want something? Even though this was a moment I had wanted...ever sense I first fell for her, really, I couldn't wrap my arms around her. I just couldn't "Joyce, this isn't going to work on me. Maybe when I was young and stupid. Maybe when my heart was still in tact" I take her arms from around me, and take a step back, my eyes flashing "But you broke it again and again. Now I don't have much left at all" There had been nobody I had ever loved but her...what was I doing? "Besides, I thought you wanted me dead"

Jude
I don't make eye contract with her, but insted glance off to the side "I carried you from the stage, Julia. I couldn't leave you to be buried alive. But then my brother..." Wait, she doesn't know about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:01 am

Julia:"You did, but I thought you left...this whole time I thought you had left for good," I said softly but my voice grew a little stronger for the next part "Your brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 am

Jude
I sigh, running my hand through my hair "You've met...Mr H, right? Imagine him with black hair"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am

Julia: I shook my head 'no', nervously twisting my braid. "I may have met him, but I don't remember. But he's your brother? What happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am

Jude
"Twin brother, actually. Basiclly, it came to blows, and because of my bullet wound...remember the visitor to the apartment?" I pointed to a long scar on my arm "It got infected, and between the beating he gave me and that, I passed out"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

Joyce: "I know what I said," I say quietly. "And I know what I dis. But I never meant to hurt you! Christ, I never even knew how you felt until the party! And by then..." By then, I'd become Marshall's drug guinea pig. I'd been acting crazed all night at that party, trying to lose myself. And then, Jonas kissed me. And all I could think was that I was kissing a skeleton. That with the things he and Marshall were doing, they'd both end up dead soon anyway. All I wanted to know was why they didn't die already so I didn't have to count the days until I got that phone call or saw that news report. Until I was alone.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next