the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

Julia: "You didn't get in that fight, and get hurt, because of me did you?" My eyes widened slightly. How could I live with myself if I knew that I had caused something bad between Jude and his brother?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 am

Jude
"Trust me, Julia, that fight had been brewing for years. Gabe and I had both made mistakes...we really never had a good relationship after nine years old. Heck, until about 6-7 months ago, I thought he had been dead sence then"

Jonas
I wanted to kiss her. Like I had at the party. Like I had 12 years ago...but now it could turn out differently, couldn't it? "With all the ways you subtly manipulated me, Joyce, the way the only times you really smiled at me was when you wanted something...you expect me to believe that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:26 am

Julia: "I'm sorry, Jude," At that moment I felt reconnected with Jude, since my own brother and I had fought before I left for the Cirque. He had thought it was a corrupt idea, and we hadn't spoken, even when I had come back. For some reason the moment too a hold of me, and I said quietly "I missed you, Jude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am

Jude
"I missed you to, Julia" Then I took the other step, and we stood inches apart, gauging her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 am

Joyce: "Because every other time, I thought you'd end up dead!" I say before I can stop myself. "You and Marshall always hid things from me and I had to find out last minute. How could I have given you a genuine smile when in the back of my mind I was wondering when the next bullet would come?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 am

Jonas
"Wait..." I asked, confusion clouding my face "you mean the great Joyce, the one that threatened to throw us out every other day, and to raise our rent every other week...was actually worried?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 am

Julia: "I saw your face everywhere I looked, and I kept wishing I could go back and change what my last words had been. I didn't mean them, I didn't want you to go, but I thought that was the best way to do things - to push you away, and make things easier for everybody. That didn't work out, though, since we both saw what I resorted to..." It all came out in a rush and I trailed off, losing my thought process when Jude's eyes met mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:35 am

Jude
"I nearly slipped. Five times. Five times, over the past six months, I found myself with a needle in my hand wondering what I was doing, why I was just going to keep smiling and living when I was so torn inside. And now, being with you...it's like...you never left" I admit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 am

Julia: "Which means you probably have the 'no physical contact' policy, still, so I won't hug you," I lightened the mood a little, and took a small step back with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:39 am

Joyce: The words are out now. I sigh and close my eyes, running my fingers through my curly hair. "We were some mismatched group of strange people. And yet I loved you guys more than I loved anything else. It's like...I had something to care about outside of myself. I don't know, it's hard for me to explain." I sigh again, thinking about how stupid I sound. I need to find Lisa and go.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 am

Jude
I had just been about to kiss her, and my face fell slightly. "Yeah, no touch...forgot about that" I stuff my hands in my pockets

Jonas
"Joyce..." I couldn't find the words, almost. It's not like they weren't there, I had imagined this meeting hundreds, thousands of times in my head. Sometimes I'd be angry, sometimes forgiving, but I always had the right words. Now they escaped me. But I had made speeches before, both for Marshall and the rebels, so what was keeping me from speaking now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 am

Julia: "Forgot?" My smile turned to one of amusement, but I dropped the subject. I glanced over at the pool "You were swimming earlier, right? With your friends. All of this must make you happy - the Cirque turning around and everything..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 am

Joyce: As if on cue, Lisa cones up with the drinks I asked for. I gently place them on the table and take my stuff from her. "Well, Lisa, this has been a nice visit, hasn't it? But I do have a collection to put out as well as models to inspect." I catch Jonas' eye and pause for a minute bfore I grab up hat. "Its been...nice...seeing you too, Jonas," I force out.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

Jude
"Yeah, it's great" I look around "Aro did an amazing job. Have you met Reece and Jonas yet? Reece is the one that ran me down, and Jonas is the leader of that group I'm in"

Jonas
So she really did become a designer, huh? "Yes...nice...seeing you to, Joyce" I managed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 am

Julia: "No, I haven't," I looked past him, to the people I had seen him swimming with. The people who had, in theory, taken Jude away from me. Did I really want to meet them? Why not ask Jude? "Do you...do you want to introduce me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 am

Joyce: I nod as we walk out. The driver opens the car for me and I slip in. "Where now, miss?" he asks. I close my eyes and bring my knees to my chest. "Just drive around. We'll find somewhere eventually."

Aro: "Chug, chug, chug, chug, wooh!" I slam the empty bottle of soda on the table and wipe my mouth. "Your turn, kid. Five bottles." I let out a loud burp as the guy tries to bring the last bottle to his lips.

Valerie: I sigh when I see the guy alone. I guess it's now or never. I stand uoand walk over to him, gently tapping him on the shoulder. "Um...it's Larry, right?" I ask softly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:00 am

Jude
"You'd really like them, Reece is almost annoyingly optimistic and Jonas is..." Then I see him talking to a girl, a range of emotions flashing across his face, then he looked crushed when she left. I had never seen him like that "busy. But if you want to meet Reece?" I offer

Jonas
And then, she was gone. That one sentence, five words, kept repeating in my head over and over. But there was nothing I could do about it. Joyce had walked out of my life for the second time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 am

Larry: I turned at the sound of my name, having been zoned out in thoughts of millions of things. I had a lot to stress and think about lately. I saw that girl who had been staying at the Cirque, the pretty one with a different boyfriend each day. I shoved my hands in my pockets and attempted a smile, but I wasn't in the mood. "Yup, Larry Vine. You're...Valerie?"

Julia:"If...if you want to, then sure," I nodded, and fleetingly wondered what he'd introduce me as. Just Julia, probably, though I wished there was another label he could use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am

Jude
"Alright" walking over to the side of the pool, I called "hey Reece, c'mover here" Soon, a boy about fifteen of sixteen swam over with a grin "what's up, partner?" "I want you to meet Julia..." he suddenly interrupted me "You're Julia?! As in, the Julia?!" "Shut up Reece" I mumbled, suddenly embarrassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:08 am

Julia: " 'The Julia'?" I mumbled in question to Jude, but smiled at the guy. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. Well, meet you for the second time...I'm pretty sure you're the one who chased Jude down originally. I shot you down with ice crystals...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:09 am

Valerie: I nod, happy that he remembered. This would make my life so much easier. "Um, I was just wondering if to dance? I mean, everyone seems to be having fun but you, and this is your party..." I say softly.

Random Rebel person: "Hey, Jo?" I ask as I tap him on the shoulder. "You ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:11 am

Larry:"Uh..." I was a terrible dancer, and I was sure this girl was amazing. Plus, she was only asking that because she felt bad for me. Did I really want to be a pity project? I had been one all my life, so why stop now? I shrugged "Sure," and led her onto the dance floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next