the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 am

When did she get so attached to him, anyway?

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 am

I dunno, I think it all started when he took her in that one night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:41 am

Yup. You said Jude cares about HER more than he lets on, too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 am

Yesh, definately. Not really a show the feelings kinda guy, you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 pm

Jude
I look up, and see a woman about my age staring at me. If I had known Aro wasn't stuffed in a closet somewhere, I might have put two and two together. But as it was, at first I thought she was a civilian caught up in this somehow "Yeah, is Ga...I mean, Mr H here?"

repost for if/when Pavo comes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:15 pm

Aro: I frown, confused. "I don't know who that is...but if you mean the red head, he told me to come meet you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Jude
Hey...she looked really, really familiar. "What's your name?" I ask, walking up the stairs "And yes, I mean the red head"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:25 pm

Aro: I make sure to keep my distance from the guy. While I'm not getting the same hostile feelings I felt for the other guy, they do look alike. "Annie..." I say slowly, and then stop. "Did you come to visit me?" I ask, remembering what my "friend" had told me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Jude
She seemed innocent, like a child, so I decided it was better just to play along "Yeah...er...sure. And I have to see my brother, do you know where he is?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Aro: I nod and continue to go up the stairs unti I come to a door. "In here, I think," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Jude
"Thanks" I mumble, resting one hand on my pocket with the knife, and using the other to knock lightly on the door

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Mr. H: "Ah, Jude. I see you've finally arrived." I yawn as I get up from my seat. "You look famished. Can I interest you in anything? Wine? Water?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Jude
Actually, I hadn't eaten anything sense yesterday, but I was too angry to care. Crossing my arms, I met his gaze levelly. "Cut the formalities, Gabe. Where's Aro?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Mr.H: "Hm? What are you talking about? I haven't seen Aro in months."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Jude
"Funny, because we found her blood next to tire tracks that lead directly to here. Wonder how that happened?" I took a step closer, eyes flashing

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Mr. H: "Oh," I shrug. "Then maybe she's dead. Annie, have you seen Aro?"

Aro: Aro? The name is familiar and a face flashes through my mind for a moment. "Um...no, should I?" I ask as I absentmindedly play with the hair by my tattoos.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Jude
Wait...those tattoos... and her voice. "You've got to be freaking kidding me, Gabe" I growl, suddenly understanding why 'Annie' had seemed so out of it "This is a new low"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Mr. H: "Oh, I guess she's not dead after all. I'd say that's a plus on your end, wouldn't you. Although I must say, your cause will be lacking a certain bite now..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Jude
"What did you do to her?!" I demand, grabbing him by the collar. Her memory could come back, right?! There was no way Annie could rally and plan like Aro...and that would mean Gabe might win after all

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:58 pm

Mr. H: I start laughing. "Oh, I didn't do anything. I just wanted to torture her a bit, maybe take out a few organs, hear her scream. But c'mon,
Jude. Give Annie a chance. Even if the people don't recoginze her and your Sun campaign is shot, I'm sure you an make her into a lovely maid. A much better one than Aro would've been anyway."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next