the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Myrah: I put my hands on my hips and frown. "Why does it matter? You said you were busy, didn't you?" But I don't get up just yet. "I'd hate for you to waste your valuable time on me."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 12 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Stark: I narrowed my eyes, "Why are you being so cold to me, huh?! Little Myrah afraid of drugs? Is that your weakness," I took a pack out, swinging it back and forth, "What would you do if I took this right now? I'm dying to know."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Myrah: I feel my nostrils flare as I stand up. "Quit being an asshole!" I practically yell. I start grabbing the half eaten plates, furiously clattering them on top of another before slamming them all down on the table. "I swear, if you so much as sniff the package..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Stark: I held it up to my nose, "What are you going to do Myrah?!" I growled, "Go ahead, put on a show for all of us. I don't really care what you do to me." I moved to open the package...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:01 pm

Myrah: I feel myself growl as I try to reach for the package and miss several times. I start getting more and more agitated and I slam my hands down on the table in anger. "Why the hell am I even caring?! Like I'd give a damn if they find your body in the streets tomorrow!" I stomp out of the restaurant in anger, kicking my tire for lack of anything else. But it isn't until I'm clutching my toe in pain that I realize that wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done. "Stupid...freaking...dumb ass tire!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Stark: I rolled my eyes and dropped down into my seat, stuffing the package back into my pocket for later. I wasn't planning on wasting it here just to piss off Myrah. But it was pretty fun teasing her.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Myrah: Still holding onto my toe, I hobble into my car and turn on the light. Lovely. It's bleeding. I curse and start digging around in the glovebox for band aids. Hopefully Hime and Tomoyo won't be too mad at me for leaving- but c'mon! Was I suppose to just stay in there? "I hope the guy he bought it from pissed in the bag..." I mutter to myself as I prop my foot up in the dashboard to get a better look at my toe.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm

XDD lol!

Stark: I ate some food, not really feeling hungry anymore. Slowly, I stood up and started for the bathroom, but turned right when I got close to the entrance. I walked out of the entrance, sighing. I hope no one saw that...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Myrah: When Stark comes out, I frown. Did I ever give the bill? "Hey, don't tell me you didn't even pay!" I yell from my car/house.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Stark: I grinned at her, shrugging my shoulders, "I don't know, did I?" I called back, walking away. She wouldn't make a big deal, more than half the food was hers!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Myrah: I sigh and start taking out my wallet. He couldn't do anything nice, even once? Now let's see how this'll work...I wiggle around in my seat and slowy move my foot off the dashboard. But after a few minutes of hobbling around, I give up, put the wallet in my mouth, and start walking on my hands towards the entrance.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Stark: I glance back at her and my eyes widen with interest and surprise, "That's sick Myrah!" I called to her, grinning and winking, "You should definitely teach me that!"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Myrah: "Why?" I say through the wallet in my mouth. I push the door open with my foot, rolling back down onto the floor and taking out some bills to place on the hostess stand. I walk back out on my feet and smirk at him. "Besides- you look too frail to even hope to do that." I wink back, more to imitate his douchiness than anything else, and start to get into my car.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Stark: I grimaced and stuck my tongue out at her, “Forget it; I didn’t want your help anyway. I already know skills that you couldn’t even dream of conquering!” I called to her, grinning.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Myrah: I smirk. "Oh yea? Like what?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:10 pm

It's ok.

Maxwell: "Careful! If you distract me, we might crash!" I say as I start making to car swerve crazily down the road.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Rose
Trying to control my breathing, I tried to keep from throwing up. "Max, stop!" I was getting light headed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Maxwell: "Fine, but only because you asked so nicely!" I slam down on the break suddenly, both of us practically flying forward. But hey- I'm the one with the air bag. I laugh a bit as I fight the bag, hearing groaning coming from the back seat. I lean over and loft up the blanket some. Aro gently touches her head, her eyes still closed and the blood on her face starting to dry. "What's the matter? You don't look so good..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Rose
I bust my lip and nose on the dash, but luckily that was all. Blood poured from my face as I grabbed a rag to slow the bleeding, then I turn to the back seat. Aro?! "Maxwell, what did you do?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:27 pm

Maxwell: I smirk and drop the blanket. "Nothing," I say with a grin. "I just thought she wanted a ride..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Rose
"Aro, are you alright?" I ask bracing for the punch from Max I had come to expect "Seriously Max, what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Maxwell: I pull her back by her hair and start covering Aro back up again. "Its Mr. H approved," I sniff. "So don't get your panties all in a bunch."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Rose
"Fine, fine" I hissed, bracing myself in pain, but that reminded me "What are we going to about that guy Mr H said was his brother?" Couldn't even remember the kid's name. It was a song title, or something

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Maxwell: "Henderson made it clear we weren't to kill him- that's something he wants to do himself." I yawn and start driving again. "Besides- that's nine of our business. They can go get married for all I care."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next