the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 am

Julia: I just shrugged and continued to look at the ground, knowing I was being selfish. I said in a monotone voice "Be careful."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 18 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

Mr. H: I click off the phone in time to gear something crash upstairs. Sighing, I walk towards the direction of the sound to find Maggie grimacing on the floor as silent tears run down her face. Aro's teeth are clenched onto her arm with barely any hope of letting go. "Annie..." I sigh. "Will you please unhand the servant? I'm sure she was doing nothing but trying to help." She nods no and I adjust my glasses. "Aro, unhand her before I make you." Her eyes narrow but she slowly opens her mouth an let's go, spitting onto the floor. I frown. "Are you done acting like an animal now?" "What's going on?!" she sneers suddenly. "She won't talk to me and you- damn it, I don't even know you!" I bend down to her level suddenly before she can pull away and put on my saddest face. "Annie, how could you have forgotten me too? We've been best friends since we were little...my brother Jude's even coming all the way up here to visit you. He came as soon as he realized you were feeling better." A butler comes jb to tell me that my brother's here. I smile down at her. "Why don't you go answer that?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 am

Jude
I kiss her on the top of the head, hurt and a little angry that she was being like that. Didn't she know that I hated this just as much as she did? Didn't she know I had no choice? I didn't even tell Rita and Reece I was leaving, but I was at the mansion in minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:05 am

Julia: He left before I had a chance to say anything else. I realized that might have been the last time I'd see Jude, and tears began to roll down my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:06 am

Aro: I frown at the guy who called me his friend but follow the butler down the stairs. As the butler goes to open the door, I stay behind the banister. The guy who comes storming in admittedly looks a lot like the other guy. Maybe he was right. "Hey!" I call suddenly. "Are you Jude?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 am

Jude
I look up, and see a woman about my age staring at me. If I had known Aro wasn't stuffed in a closet somewhere, I might have put two and two together. But as it was, at first I thought she was a civilian caught up in this somehow "Yeah, is Ga...I mean, Mr H here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:27 am

Hm, when there's no activity for five minutes I think it might just say that...either that or she left without telling us -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 am

Yeah, you're right. Usually she tells us...hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 am

-_- I know...*sigh*
And no one posted in London today, so no Alice/Simon, either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:51 am

XD I'm sensing a theme with our charries

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 am

lol, I didn't actually realize that until just now.
At least it's not the same plot for each set?
Jude/Julia started out hating each other.
Simon/Alice MIGHT just be huge flirts, but liked each other from the start. Plus, they have the whole 'secret' thing going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:58 am

Totally different plots. Julia used to freak out with fear whenever she saw Jude, or just hate him, and Julia used to not even be on Jude's radar of consciousness. Now it's love <3 and Simon/Alice are huge flirts, and just want each other because it's forbidden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 am

XD EXACTLY

'they only want each other because it's forbidden'
Jude and Julia are so cute <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:04 am

I wonder if Julia will be driven to drugs again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next