the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 29 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:18 am

No, as good as dead. Not dead, but seriously passed out. Heeeee's not waking up for a while though

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 29 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:20 am

Obviously not yet. Jude and Jonas need to have a little talk, and even that will be in a few days, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:23 am

Julia: I stumbled almost blindly through the streets from the darkness combined with my tears. A few dirty hobos and prostitutes grabbed my limbs and such as I ran by, but I kicked them and kept running. I didn't stop until I came back to the Cirque, with its neons signs and loud music. And then to the alleyway. There was a single, dirty, cardboard box and I gratefully climbed inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:23 am

Well, yeah, obviously not yet.

When they see each other what should happen?
What happened when Joyce and Jonas saw each other again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 am

Reece
"Juuuudddddeeee" I called, looking around. I wanted to let him know that Jonas wasn't going to kill him, even if he did come back now. Plus some of the guys were getting teams ready for capture the flag, and Jonas let us break out the emergency lights and everything. (that rebels thing is a weird mix of total, fatal danger and pure epicness) "Hello, what's that?" I mutter, glancing at a cardboard box. "Julia?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:29 am

Jonas/Joyce reunion didn't go so well at first, and she stormed away...but then they met yet again at their old apartment, and Joyce had vertigo but she didn't tell Jonas so she had to go again...but he carried her out to the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:30 am

Julia: I blinked at the bright lights, and crawled out of my box. I wondered how much time had passed - if any. Reece? What was he doing here? I then said grimly and bluntly "Has Jude died yet?" I had felt like I'd been in my box for ages, so that should have been sufficient time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:31 am

hmm, so when Julia/Jude meet up it might not be very pleasant. Actually, Julia will probably refuse to talk to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:33 am

Reece
My jaw dropped, "Wait...what happened to Jude?!" Oh geez, no! Please, please tell me I heard her wrong... Jude was like...I dunno, a big brother to me. He was only two years older, though, but still.

So she really DOES want him dead?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:38 am

No.

Julia: Sobs racked me again, and my heart broke allover, and I had to gulp to try and answer Reece. "He's at his apartment, don't worry," I said, then crawled back into my box crying again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:41 am

Reece
I ran back to his apartment, but...er...then I remembered I had no idea where that was. So I spent the night in an alleyway after looking for hours. Jonas found me in the morning, muttering something about all the guys running off lately "Did you find Jude?" "No...but I think he's in trouble. Julia thought he might...be...dead"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 am

She's just trying to push Jude away like usual, trying to make the pain go away. But it probably won't.

Julia: I squeezed my eyes shut from the morning sun. I didn't want to see the sunlight ever again, so why was it here? Because my life was going to Hell. Maybe, finally, I had done something worth going to Hell for. But now I'd be stuck there with Jude, instead of liking it. Actually, I would like it, but Jude must hate me - and I cried some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:47 am

Jonas
Cursing under my breath, I ran to his apartment. Strangely, I found a pair of keys outside his door, and I went in. No... I found several bottles of alcohol, drained, and a couple of packets of drugs. Knealing beside him, I checked his pulse. This was even worse than that time I got shot in the shoulder...and that's really saying something. His pulse was there, but weak. Cursing more, I managed to get him to the base in around thirty minutes. How did he go from a little boy worrying about a chocolate hangover to this?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:49 am

Julia: Drugs. Drugs. Drugs. They were the answer, weren't they? My eyes grew wide and I crawled out of my box in a trance, trying to think of a place that may cart drugs still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:53 am

Jonas
"Somebody dim the lights" I called, getting Jude on his bed. When he got up, if he got up, he was going to have one heck of a hangover. Now I had never touched drugs in my life, but I had been an alcoholic for a time. I grabbed a glass of water and put it on the floor next to his bed, then left. That was about all I could do. Though I did tell everybody not to go into the bed room (it's just a bunch of beds lined up), but I didn't tell them why

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:58 am

Julia: I stopped when I did find a drug cart, and turned around and ran in the other direction. I shouldn't waste my life over someone I could never have back - I fell to my knees and sobbed again. I had never had my heart broken, and it felt absolutely terrible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:00 am

Better go to bed now :/ see you tomorrow, and Pavo? When you get on, read the last few pages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next