the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Jude
"You're lying" I spat "But what did I expect from you? Jonas is the leader of the rebellion. He would never have..." But then my voice trails off. Another image flashed through my mind. Jonas taking a bullet for Mr Kite

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Mr. H: I yawn. "You're boring me too now. I think I'll go out for a drive now. Collect Aro when she's done exacting revenge on Maxwell. I'll find someone to take care of the bodies." I walk over Maggie grimacing and bleeding on the floor and head down stairs.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Jude
I stood there in a stupor for a whole 15 minutes, then went over to Maggie. The wound looked bad, but nothing fatal "Can you walk?" I ask quietly, helping her stand up

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Maggie: I clutch my stomach and let out a breath. "Yes," I say softly. I start to stand on wobbly feet and clutch onto the door when I stumble.

Meanwhile...

Aro: "Maxwell! Hey, Maxwell you bastard! Let me see your pretty face," I yell down the corridor, the pokers in hand.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Jude
"Doesn't look like it" I mutter, catching her. I picked her up, walking down the stairs and placing her in the car "We'll get you some medical attention as soon as I'm done grabbing Aro" I promised

Rose
Uh oh.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Aro: I see the red head run out of a room, hammer in hand. "Nice hair," he sniffs. I smirk and let my bangs fall over my eyes again. "You know, I'm starting to like it more and more by the minute. Makes it remember why I'm here- to get your pansie ads and make you scream like a girl."

Mr. H: After a few minutes of driving I come up to a reclose shack on a hill. I knock five times and the door swings open. "Ah, Henderson," says a booming voice. "I didn't expect to see you back so soon."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Is that...?

Rose
To stay and fight with the guy that abused me on a regular basis, or get out of there and save my own hide? I was torn; my loyalty to Max, for whatever reason, ran deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Yes. Yes it is.

Aro: "Hey, girl," I say as I rest a poker on my shoulder. "Did you know about this?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Rose
"Yes" I admit "Max told me to get in the car...I tried to escape, but he floored it. They were going to torture information out of you, but then I said you had amnesia...it went downhill from there" I sigh, tucking a curl behind my ear "Guilt by association, I guess"

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

AWESOMESAUSE!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Aro: I crack my neck. "You've got three seconds before I rip you apart." When she stands there, Maxwell looks at her. "You heard her!" he yells. "Run! Now!" I raise an eyebrow.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Rose
My mouth drops open. Maxwell Edison was telling me to save myself. This is the guy that made me smuggle alcohol into Aro's party. Maybe he was thinking it would make him look like a more sympathetic character so Aro would spare him? Either way... "I'm not leaving you, Maxie" I said stubbornly

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Maxwell: My eyes narrow. Is she stupid or something? She could die! "Did you here me? This isn't a yes or no question, Rose. This is an order! Now get out before I kill you myself."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Rose
Whoa...whoa. "He was just acting on orders, Aro! It wasn't his fault, please!" Tears sprang to my eyes. This was the first time I shead real tears for Max, not counting the times he's had me fake cry, or the times he beat me so hard that I cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Maxwell: I growl and turn back to Aro. "C'mon," I say. "I've been wanting to fight with you since you made that stupid speech. At least now I ge to stop the bullshit." After a moment. She smirks. "C'mon then. Show me what you're made of."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:25 am

Good tidings we bring to you and your characters, good tidings for Christmas and a happy New Year!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:31 am

Rose
At that point, there was really nothing I could do...except....tearing down the hall, I grabbed Jude as he was coming back into the house "Please help, she's going to kill him!" "Look lady, I'm just here to grab Aro, so whatever revenge she wants to extract on your little friend isn't my prob..." "Please" I beg "I think...I might love him" Sighing, Jude ran his hand through his hair "You have got to be freaking kidding me. Why should I help you two?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Aw, merry Christmas to you too!

Maxwell: Good, she ran. Aro frowns a bit as she flicks her pokers around. "C'mon," I yell. "Don't tell me you're starting to feel sorry for me? I'm not dead yet!" She smiles and tears off the hem of her dress. "No, you're not!" And with take, she takes off for me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Rose
"Because if...Julia was in trouble, and I was the only one that could save her, you'd expect me to help you." Jude just stares at me for a while, then wordlessly walks off

Jude
"Aro, as fun as it would be to watch you end this loser, Jonas is already going to freak out on me. Besides, 'Aro slaughters Mr H's employee' doesn't look so good in the headlines, especially sense the 'Here Comes the Sun' group is so controversial as it is" I sigh, grabbing her arm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Arp: I frown as Jude takes my arm, pulling away from him. "Aw, I can't even maim him?" But I know he's right. I sigh and drop the pokers, blowing the hair out of my face. "This isn't over..." I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Rose
I watch from the shadows, a tiny smile creeping across my face

Jude
I glance at Rose, then back to Max as I take Aro down the hall. I hoped that creep knew just how close I was to letting Aro beat him to a fine pulp. Once we got to the car, I slid into the driver's seat. Maggie was still in the back, hurting but alive "We need to get her medical attention" I muttered, turning the engine on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Aw, and I saw the thing Rose said about Jude saving Maxwell, because she'd do that for Julia. Cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next