the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 30 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Oh wait, I thought you said when will you be back. Oops. Yeah, pretty sure I'll be back later, but it might be a while

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 30 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Well at least you'll be back SOMETIME.
But it's okay if you have a life and it won't be until later xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:14 pm

Meh, it's because the people that are having lunch with us at are house are over an hour late...and I have to call my stalker later >.< and I read pages 46 and 47 again, and teared up. Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 pm

O_o You have a stalker? And you're willingly calling them?!

I know *hands tissue*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:19 pm

>.< Gah. Yes, long story. Technically not a stalker, but he's been... weird about me ever sense toddle-hood. I feel sorry for him though, he has a few mental issues. But yeah, a creepy crush I think. If I don't answer the phone the first time, he'll call up to four times more in a row, and then call me again a few days later. Anyways... I only attract the creepy people >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Same here, except for this year.
There's a guy that everyone thinks is a total hottie, but he's a complete douche, and he flirts with me. ALL. THE. FREAKING. TIME. But then again, he's a douche, so that still makes him creepy, doesn't it?

Why don't you just stop calling him back?
Well, actually if he has mental issues then I'd feel sorry for him and be guilted into calling him back...so I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Hey guys!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Hearts!!!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:49 pm

I was at my Aunts house for a few days! A hate my Aunts house Sad

But it's good to be back!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Want me to go back and look at your last post Lights?
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Eh, I can sum it up.

She would've said no, but then she saw the cocky look on his face and decided to agree to the bet. If she loses, she'll teach him how to stand on his hands and stuff like that...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Stark: I raised my eyebrows and my grin widened, "Come on then, I know the perfect secret bar. I know you wouldn't want anyone seeing you get drunk because of a bet," I said smoothly.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Myrah: "Lead the way then," I say although I'm cringing on the inside. What the hell have I gotten myself into? I've never even had a shot!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Stark: I chuckled softly and turned on my heal, "Follow at your own risk Myrah," I started to walk down the sidewalk, slipping my hands into my pockets.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Myrah: That's why, I think. That cocky atitude and all of that fake swagger. Fine then- if he wants to play, then I will too. I rip off my apron and toss it in the car before following after him. "I'm not the one I'm worried about," I sniff.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Stark: "Really now?" I asked, an amusing tone to my voice, "Is that what you think Myrah? Cause if I were you, I'd be thinking about how vulnerable someone is when they're drunk."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 pm

Myrah: I stop dead in my tracks, my fists clenched as a blush comes to my face. "I swear, if you try anything, anything at all, I'll hunt you down the next day and run you over until your own mother won't be able to recognize you!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Stark: "There's a problem with that little scene you have planned out in your head," I said to her, my smile slipping slightly, "But I won't try anything on you Myrah. I know you'd try to hurt me anyway."
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next