the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 39 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:35 am

Canary: she beamed, gingerly feeling over the pin. "Thank you," she said, unsure of what else she could say. "When should I meet you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 39 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:42 am

"Noon," Alice said, then crisply nodded with a smile and stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:49 am

Canary: She nodded, and stood up herself. Tomorrow at noon. Why couldn't the sun rise faster? "That's perfect," she said. "I should be going but...thank you. Very much."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:51 am

"Your welcome, petal. Wait, what is your name? I'm Alice," She curtsied with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:53 am

"Canary," she said, and then quickly added a curtsy.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:57 am

"I shall see you tomorrow. Phillips residence - large white manor - not to hard to spot," Alice nodded and melted into the darkness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:03 am

Canary was about to say goodbye, but Alice was already gone. So she whistled her way home, her spirits lifted. She slipped into her room and managed not to wake her father in the process. She placed the pin on her dresser, admiring the glitter of the gems. (I should be getting to bed now, gnight!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 pm

William: "Ok, hold on tight!" I call down as I start to pull the chair up. The eyes on my arms start looking round and round, all of them different from the next. Suddenly, an image flashes through my mind of me dropping the giro halfway through. Wouldn't it be funny to see her all broken up like a rag doll? A giggle escapes my throat and I immediately bite my tongue. No, Ihave to stay in control!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 pm

^creepy Razz
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:29 pm

^^ I second that

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Lol. He's got like a split personality thing going on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Nellie
I tense, almost falling off the chair. Wouldn't that be easi--no, that's just wrong, Nellie. Then I heard William laugh, and it sends a chill up my spine. What was that guy's deal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:23 pm

'Ello! Merry Christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 pm

To you too, my good friend Spired. To you too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:28 pm

LOL. What'd you get for Christmas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Some books, clothes, ect. the usual Smile You?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Laptop! Very Happy
Ooh, and this really interesting book and yeah normal stuff xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:56 pm

*gasp!* I got a laptop too!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:00 pm

I noes! I commented in Pirates!
teehee, our Christmases match (kinda)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:02 pm

(teehee XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:19 pm

William: I pull her in just in time for my arms to go back to normal. I have to get new bandages, but at least she can't see the markings without a lamp. "I'll go get a butler," I say as I open the door. "And then go tell your sister where you are. Will you be ok waiting here?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi !nspired!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:03 pm

hiya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Razz I am so bored
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Sorry Sad
Hopefully people'll get on and we can go to the next day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum