the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

4 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Ambrosia - "HELLO?" I snap my anger finally getting to me
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 21 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Noah: "Please calm down, miss. I need time to confer with my associates." I continue to wave Carter over.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Carter: I look in the direction where my name was called and walk over. "Yess?" I ask Noah, already calculated how much money i'd need to get if he wanted my service.

Last edited by Team.Potter on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Alice: "Good," I nodded, knowing it wasn't lady like to be late, so I was glad I had not been. I took a deep breath "Our families don't get along, Simon. They got in a huge fight awhile ago, and don't speak anymore. Therefore, I am not to speak with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Edmund: "Well, gray is such a boring color." I hear the door open and close downstairs and jump. Please don't let that me the constables! Do my parents even know yet?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Simon
I walk towards her "I didn't tell my parents anything about you, though I did manage to catch snippets of conversation last night... and gathered that much. What could have been the source of that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Canary: she perked up at the sound. "Stay right here," she murmered, and hurried downstairs. It might just be a normal customer. "How may I help you?" she said apon sliding behind the counter.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Damn...I once had a charrie named Carter who wad a bit like Noah. @-@

Noah: "Come in, we need to discuss something. And before you ask, you know I'm too cheap for that." I draw back the curtain and wait, not bothering to put a shirt on. I mean, she's seen it all before. It wouldn't really bother her, right?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Carter: I shrug, not really caring. "Alright then." All the same I 'fix' my dress. Maybe he'd change his mind. "What's to discuss?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Alice: "My parents told me very little, but what I managed to deduce is that our families were once neighbors, and there was some sort of disagreement over boundaries. The argument sounded pretty ridiculous to me, like it really should not have mattered. But for whatever reason it forced them into silence with each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

(Should it be a costumer or the constable?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Noah: "So, let's just say that you saw this noble kid annknow exactly where he is...but then you find out he had all the reason to run away. His sister's harping about finding him, but the kind won't get hurt or anything where he is now. So should I tell her or not?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Carter: Ah man. This required common sense and I had none of that. "Hm..." I sat down, good posture failing. "I think you should assure her nothing will happen to her brother, and you'll carry messages for her. Or somethin' like that," I advise, wondering what the hell I just said.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Neither. ;D

Lucy: I wait patiently in the little pawn shop as my eyes roam over the various things lying around. Where is everyone? I normaly see the girl here whenever I walk by.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Simon
I took another step forward, and nodded "Sounds pretty ridiculous"

Sorry guys, I'm just really not in the victorian mood tonight. May my characters be put on hold? They're not doing much, anyway. Alice can leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 pm

Noah: "Aha! Brilliant!" I grin and start moving for the front if the caravan again. "Don't worry, he's safe and I promise you that nothing bad will happen. If you wan me to, I can pass messages back and forth between you guys..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Oooooh Very Happy Canary: It was the girl that stopped by yesterday with the necklace. She was a bit embarassed; she still had it around her neck. "See anything you like?" she asked.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Carter: "Is that all or do you need something else?" I ask. Hint. Hint.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Aw, Ende Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Noah: "Carter, you're like a perverted old man!" I pretend to be overly offended. "I mean suddenly because I ask you to my pillow infested house whilst not wearing a shirt, you assume that I want to...you know. There is a child in here for Pete's sake!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Lucy: I absentmindedly start playing with the necklace Edmund gave me and look around. "My brother just wanted to make sure that our agreement still held. You didn't sell the necklace, did you? It was my mother's..." Suddenly I spot it around her neck and frown. How distastful. "Never mind. I guess I'll just look around then."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Carter: I shrug and smile. "Alright then, don't get your panties in a bunch. You know where to find me if you do change your mind." I walked out of the house, swishing my dress as I went.

Last edited by Team.Potter on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Canary: she fingered over the locket, not sure what to say. That pearl necklace. "A-alright, then," she said. She just wanted to dissapear. "...ring the bell if you need me," she said, and retreated upstairs. She didn't go into her room, but ducked into her father's and sank down against a wall. What to do? Perhaps that was Lucy, who for all Edmund knew had never made it out of the fire. Perhaps. What to do then? She toyed with the locket. Then she took it off and set it aside.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Noah: I did, admittedly, watch her walk away. What can I say? It's not at all hard to see why guys would pay for her. I lean back into my pillows and start whistling. If I actually went there, I wonder which way my grandmother would kill me. Probably as slow and painful as she could imagine.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Dustin: "Stop drooling," he said, and smirked. "See? I can read minds, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next