the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 2 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Arlo: "Thanks." I said, giving her a small smile. "So, Chelsea, are you like us?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Chelsea:"Well, this would work quicker, watch I'll even drink it myself," I open the vial and took a big gulp. If they thought it was poison or something, then they should think differently now. "If you're running from something, and you don't even know what, then yes, yes I am."

Ronnie: I saw water up ahead, water! My dehydrated eyes drunk it in feverishly, and I ran full kilter to the creek. Then I drank and drank until I was satisfied. Then I stood up and turned around, to see three strangers. Aw, crap, I thought as I swallowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Blake
I turned around at the sound of something hitting the water. A really cute guy stood there, water dripping from his chin. "Well, this is great. Another stranger to add to our little party."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Arlo: "Nah, I'd rather be this way, limp and all." I said and then started to head off into the woods. "I'll be at the cave." I called behind me, as soon as i saw the other guy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Blake
I rolled my eyes when Arlo said that he would be at the cave. Great. Now the two others knew where we were staying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Chelsea:"Are you gonna be able to make it? I can help you." I smiled, knowing he probably could, but I wanted to talk to him some more. And I wanted to show that he could trust me, since he obviously didn't think I was trustworthy.

Ronnie: I blushed and half-smiled at the girl who had spoke. Then I wiped off my face, realizing it was probably dripping with water. "I'm Ronnie, who are you?" I stuck my hands in my pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Arlo: "Maybe, help is welcome." I said and then to Blake, "Nope, not that one." I said, right before I was out of ear shot.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Chelsea: "Alright, you can hold on to me or lean on me or whatever..." I really didn't know much about first aid, aside from the liquid in my vial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Blake
I crossed my arms across my chest. "I'm Blake. What are you doing all the way out in these woods?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Arlo: "Nah, I don't actually need help, though I'm sure you knew that. Why did you offer? I asked, giving her a smirk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Ronnie: I took a few steps closer, it was awkward talking to someone from fifteen feet away. "Running away from an unseen enemy. How about you?" From up close I was able to get a better look at the girl, she was pretty, and she'd be prettier without all the mud on her face. She must be here for a similar reason to me, then.

Chelsea: I blushed. "Um, I don't know..." I played with the ends of my hair, trying to come up with an excuse and failing. I sighed and told him the truth. "I just wanted to talk to you...since I think we're going to end up as allies." I quickly tacked on the last sentence, hoping it made it seem like I wanted to talk to him for survival reasons not because....I blushed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Blake
When he stepped closer, my body tensed. "Same..." He was hot, I noted. Now, if only I could trust him like I trusted Arlo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:53 pm

Arlo: "Oh really." I said, slightly suspicious. I loved the fat=ct that I was injured or I might have milked the swag a little bit. Now my limp was natural.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Ronnie: "That was my first guess, since your just as dirty as I am." I winced, thinking about how that sounded. Girls didn't like to hear that they didn't look absolutely perfect, did they? Crap. "Uh, that came out wrong..."

Chelsea: "Um, yeah. Why, you don't believe me?" I glanced at him, trying my best to look innocent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm

Arlo: "Who said i didn't believe you?" I asked. "Are you getting defensive?" I grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Chelsea:"No, but you said..."I sighed, it wasn't worth the argument."So where are we going exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Blake
I shrugged. "Running around in the woods tends to do that to you," I said, sighing. I ran my fingers through my ratted hair and sat down against a tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 pm

Arlo: "Okay, um, we're going to a cave. It's acyually pretty nice." I said, slowly moving over a big log. A brach hit the deep cut and sent me down, tumbling over the log and cringing while I grasped my knee.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Blake
I shrugged. "Running around in the woods tends to do that to you," I said, sighing. I ran my fingers through my ratted hair and sat down against a tree.

Ronnie:"I bet you'd look pretty no matter what." I sat down against a tree opposite her. "About how long have you been running?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Blake
I rolled my eyes at his cheesy remark. "A few months. You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Chelsea: I held back a shriek. "Crap, are you okay?" I lightly leaped over the log and offered him my hand. I bet he was wishing he had that medicine now. The thought almost made me smile, but I kept a straight face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Ronnie: My smile fell a little at seeing her roll her eyes, I wasn't good at this, no that I'd actually been trying. "Yeah, a few months. It use to be scary, now it's just boring and tedious. I wish whatever was chasing us would just show up, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Blake
I rested my elbows on my knees and held my head between my hands. "I deffinately agree with you on that point, buddy." It was silent for a minute before I added, "Don't you think it's strange that one thing seems to be chasing just us...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Arlo: I sucked in a breath. "Fine." I said, half-shrugging. I stood up, my face a blank slate. I managed to hide my pain and continue on. "We better get ther before an animal gets the food." I said, my voice sounded slightly strained.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Ronnie:"Yeah, it is," My brow furrowed, I'd given this a lot of thought. But before I had thought it was just me being chased. Now I knew there were a bunch of us. "There must be something we all have in common, but what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next