the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 13 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Chelsea: I took a step back, cringing away from her touch. I tripped over a root and landed in the leaves. Now she was looming over me, in a very menacing way. I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:05 pm

Arlo: I walked into where they were standing and bit back a gasp. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked, loud enough to get the jumper's attention. She looked my way and started toward me slowly.

Semyra: "You interupted my... Fun." She said with an innocent tone." This was the first time i had revealed my voice. Just because i was half jumper, didn't mean i had all of the feats to be.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Chelsea: I couldn't breathe, but followed the shadow-jumper with my gaze. Great, now Arlo was in trouble. Couldn't we both be fine for once? Why did one of us always have to be in danger? He should have taken my call for him as a sign to run, not a reason to come back. Even though I had intended for him to come back, I really wished I hadn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13