the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 12 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Arlo: I snorted and headed back to the cave. I'd probably stay there for a while then go back to my house.. "Likely. See you never." I spat, sarcasm like acid, biting at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Chelsea: I crossed my arms over my chest as I walked, to hold sobs back. One person who I could relate to, one person who I was actually able to tell everything. And even he didn't like me anymore. I always did something to screw up any relationship I had, whether it was with a boy, my friends, or my family. I couldn't take walking after awhile, and realized I had become lost, anyway. I slid down the trunk of a tree and let myself cry at the base. The monster would probably come for me. I'd be happy if it did. I was alone, no one would care if I died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Arlo: I realized that still had her medicine and figured I didn't want to have her death on my hands. One more wouldn't be so bad if it was someone else, but she would eat at my conscience.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm

(and that means? is he walking back to her, or...? ha Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

(Yeah, he's walking back...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

(Got it)

Chelsea: I heard twigs crunching as something neared. Maybe it was the monster. Okay, I had put on a brave face earlier but I didn't want to actually die. Not that way. A car accident was better than being picked apart by a vicious beast. I whimpered and wrapped my arms around my knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Arlo: I saw her all curled up. I started into my bag to get her medicine. "Here's this. Sure looks like you're all set out here by yourself. And for the record, I said I could have seen your past, not that I did. Thanks for jumping to conclusions." I said, tossing the vial to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Chelsea: When Arlo threw the vial it shattered on impact with the ground. I pressed my lips together, prepared not to show him that I cared. I had a very, very, small emergency supply if I needed it. I glared at him "Like I said, I can do just fine on my own. I don't need someone with me to slow me down, anyway." I hopped up, wobbling a little from the change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Arlo: i was already pretty far from her. I hread her talk and i just let out a bitter laugh. I made a sharp turn left and then up. I was going to go parallel to where she was, so i hoped she didn't see me. i was going home.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Chelsea: "Wait!" I called but I knew he probably hadn't heard me. My voice was soft and hoarse. I'd like to blame it on my lack of medicine, but it was from crying. And he didn't even frigging care that he'd just ruined my only possible chance at survival (my medicine)? Fine then. Obviously any caring had vanished. I began walking in the opposite direction from where he had left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Arlo: My back stiffened as I heard her call back. I risked a glance over my shoulder. "Chelsea?" I called back.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Chelsea: "I-I...just wanted you to know, since we probably will never will see each other again, that I didn't really mean what I said about the monster eating you. And...best of luck in life." I turned back to walk, only half-satisfied. There was a lot more I wanted to say, but I didn't. I didn't want to leave Arlo for good with him so pissed off at me. So I had said the thing about the monster, but there was so much more I wanted to apologize for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Arlo: I kicked a tree, sending a shooting pain up my leg. i nearly collapsed into the rotting leaves. "Chelsea, i don't want you to go. I just-- I just get mad sometimes. I can't help it." I called out quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Chelsea: I nodded slowly. "Yeah, well. I've heard that what people say in anger must have passed through their mind at some point. So you must have wanted me to go somewhere along the way. Which means it's probably better if we do split up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Arlo: "Okay, then." I nodded, leaning down onto the tree, my hand over my leg. I let out a labored breath and flung my head back on the tree trunk. Dammit, Arlo, you knew she was a good match.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Chelsea: I sighed, and twisted the end of my hair, conflicted. "I can't leave you all injured, though. I'll leave after I help you..." I was such a wuss, helping people I should be running from like the plague. I extracted the emergency vial from my boot. "And I thought this fixed you up the first time," I mumbled then handed it to him. "Here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Arlo: "No, seriously. i think It's just a hairline fracture." I said. "I'll be fine. You need it." My voice was quiet and my eyes were focused on her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Chelsea: "Oh," I looked down at the vial. I guess he didn't want me to be immortal, then. But I wanted him to live. "No I don't...I have plenty more." Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Arlo: i gave her a small smile and took the vial, downing it. I knew the healing wasn't immediate, but i felt better. I stood up and looked down at her, my eyes tight around the edges, but sorrowful.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Chelsea: "Well bye then, I hope it works." I turned before I could change my mind. Arlo isn't good for you, Arlo isn't good for you, Arlo isn't good for you. I chanted, even though it was a lie. A small tear ran down my cheek, but I had turned to quickly for him to see, hopefully. I wiped it away as I began to walk, already feeling the loneliness set in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 pm

(What happens now... Normally this is where I'd start leaving a chat...)

Arlo: i sighed, mumbling a quiet goodbye. House or cave? i turned and decided to head for my house. Old memories wouldn't touch me now that i was numb.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 pm

(Aw, you're gonna leave? Sad Don'tttt)

Chelsea: I saw something slip through the shadows, then that shadow-jumper, or whatever appeared from earlier. She smiled at me, but it didn't come off as friendly. Even though it probably was her friendly smile. "A-Arlo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Arlo: I turned around and started back toward her. "Yeah?" I called back.

Semyra: now that the boy was gone, the bloodless one, i could get my first taste of blood. i had never been much of a shadow jumper, though that was my primary species. My father was one and my mother was a vampire. Go figure.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Chelsea: "Um, uh, there's someone out here..." I didn't like the look in the woman's eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Arlo: "I'll be there in a second." I said, taking off as fast as I could go.

Semyra: i drew a slim finger up over her neck, letting my nail drag. I won't kill you. The shadows around us swirled. I just wanted to play. My grin was wicked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next