the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 11 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 am

Chelsea: My brow furrowed, and I sniffed back the last of my tears, trying to be brave and hide my fear. "You have a house out here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 am

Arlo: I nodded. "Yeah, it was my parents house, way back when. I renovated a few years before running to the woods." I said, somberly. "We can go if you want."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am

Chelsea: "Um, okay..." I wondered why he had been living in a cave if he had a perfectly usable house. I pulled back from him. "Where is it...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:48 am

Arlo: "In the country, past the forest." I said. "It'd take us a few days to walk." I said, wondering if that made her want to stay.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 am

Chelsea: "As long as it's away from her, I don't care how long it takes." I shuddered. What if she followed us there? I bit my lip, holding back the urge to scream at my scary thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:02 am

Arlo: When we got back to the mouth of the cave, the growling that had been there was gone. I grabbed my backs and slung them on my shoulder. "Let's go." I said, starting out.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 am

Chelsea: "Alright..." I said uncertainly. This was a turn of events, a big one. Now we were going towards whatever was chasing us. Or at least in the direction it had come from before. I sped up to match Arlo's pace, since he was taller than me, one of his strides was two of mine. Blake and Ronnie weren't in sight, I guess that meant they had run ahead. We'd been left behind, and this was where we'd split. "So what's your house like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:11 am

Arlo: "It has 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, it's an old victoran stlye. It's big, no creaky steps of rattly window panes cuz that freaks me out. And 2 floors, plus a blocked off attic." I said as we walked.

(G2G night!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am

Chelsea: "Wow, 7 bedrooms? That's huge...at least modern-home-wise. If the house was from one hundred-some years ago," I gulped a little, thinking just how old Arlo was again "Then that might be normal size. And creaky steps scare me, too." I laughed, thinking of how my brother use to play pranks using ours on Halloween. "What's in the attic? Why's it blocked off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 am

Arlo: I shrugged. "Nothing, it was just never finished, so I decided to board it up. Nothing scary or ancient, I promise." I smiled. "And nah, he house is pretty big." I said, putting my hand over hers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Chelsea:"Oh...did your parents have really good jobs or something?" I smiled when he took my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Arlo: "My father was a doctor and my mother was a nurse for him. I started working you, to help bring in money." I shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Chelsea: I nodded. "but...they never noticed...I mean, your doctor of a father didn't notice you weren't growing and changing and aging?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Arlo: "My father died when I was sixteen and my mother knew. We didn't talk about it, but she knew." i explained. My family was screwed up, I know. And she had the right to know my baggage.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Chelsea: "I can't believe you had the courage to tell her," I shook my head "My parents think I'm dead, I felt like I couldn't reveal that I had survived. They were already too messed up from the death itself, you know?" My parents would probably never know what had really become of me. Only what the scientists told them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Arlo: I nodded. I didn't have to tell her. She knew from the start. She had premonitions, she saw it coming, but Chelsea didn't need to know about my freekish family tree. I mean, I'd tell her if she asked, but nothing voluntary.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Chelsea: My brow furrowed. "Is that a 'I heard you' nod, or a 'I actually do know, as a matter of fact' nod?" I half-smiled, unsure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Arlo: I thought for a minute. "Both?" I asked with a grin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Chelsea: I laughed. "Good answer." But then I frowned. "How do you actually know((as a matter of fact))? I mean, you said both..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Arlo: "Um, nothing.. Nevermind. I didn't mean it literally." I said quickly, nearly tripping over my words.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Chelsea: "Oh, okay." I dropped Arlo's hand and looked around at the scenery as we walked. I had thought I had finally found someone who had a similar problem to mine, someone I could talk to. I guessed not. Obviously he didn't want to tell me anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Arlo: "No, wait..." I paused. "I inherited another 'power; from my mother." I sighed. "I can see a person's past. Just family wise, no big details."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Chelsea: "So you know exactly what happened to me. But you never said a word. Made me look like an idiot, telling you everything, instead." My lips formed a tight line, and I stomped ahead of Arlo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm

Arlo: "Oh, what, so teliing you all about my past. how I became like this, that was nothing?! You know what, I'm probably better off alone if you think I embarass you. Have fun, wandering around the woods." I said, pain prevalent in my voice. I stopped and then leaned back on a tree, watching her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Chelsea: I glared back at him then continued moving. "I've done just fine this far, I'll do fine the rest of the way, too. I hope whatever's chasing us eats you, or rips you to shreds." I knew that was being too harsh, but he was just going to leave me alone? Really? After everything? And he still had my medicine...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next