the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Canary ignored Alice's pout. "It's a long story, really," she said, thinking back to the near-drowning experience.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:36 pm

"Well, I have nothing better to do, so tell me," Violet said arching an eyebrow.
Alice took up a hand mirror, examining her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 pm

o.o could I bring in another charrie?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 pm

sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Yay! Go ahead.

Canary: "Well..." Alice didn't seem to care, and if she did, she was hiding it. "Yesterday night, I was at the docks when Alice showed up. To make a long story short, she tumbled into the water somehow, so I dove in after her and pulled her back to land. She wanted to repay me, and here I am."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Name: James Hart
What are you?: A Noble
Appearence: (pic below)
Note: Um... none?
Oh there's no place like London... - Page 8 Hugh-dancy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 pm

"Phillips family policy," Violet nodded in recognition at Alice wanting to repay the peasant. Their family was jacked up, but still had some morals. Violet grinned "Good, you're not another one of her flighty friends who chase after noble boys all day."
Alice couldn't help herself but stick her tongue out this time, and she still looked cute doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I think I'll have my people start getting ready for the party...

Edmund: I wonder downstairs to the rest of the shop after awhile when I notice a guy in a driver's uniform standing by the door. I raise an eyebrow as I take in his all black attire as well as the handkerchrif tied around his nose and mouth. I open the door and frown. "Hey...I think the shop is closed for the day. Sorry." Suddenly, he hands me a black envelope. "You have been invited to a party hosted by Ms. Mab Grand." I frown as I take the envelope. "I'm afraid I don't know her..." "Which is why you were invited on behalf of Ms. Lucy Lovelace. I will have the carriage ready for you by eight o clock sharp." And with that, he turns on his heel and walks away.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:51 pm

what is it with you and black envelopes? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Canary blushed a little, and smiled when Alice stuck her tongue out. So much for manners. "I hear that," she said, thinking of all the peasant girls she'd observed do the same thing.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Because everyone uses white ones and red would be too dramatic. Although I probably could've used purple since this is Mab.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:00 pm

"Well, I'm off -" Violet said, standing up, but then Alice interrupted her.
"Violet, you still are not ready for the ball!"
"I was not planning on going."
"Of course you are going! It'll be a disgrace to our family if both daughters are not present."
"I am not going and you can't make me," Violet said stubbornly then left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Canary sighed, again thinking of the ball, and watched after her. Alone with Alice again. She glanced at the mirror, wondering what she looked like.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:05 pm

"Hm, you're blonde," Alice mused, a plan forming in her head. "Not the same pretty shade as me, but still blonde. And you have blue eyes. You look more like me than Violet does." A diabolical grin came over Alice's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Canary blinked. "Are you planning what I think you are...?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:07 pm

William: I curse under my breath as I look up at the clock. Time to go. I nod towards Claude who hands me my coat on the way out. "You aren't nervous, are you?" I smirk. "Why would I be? Mab and Grey aren't that bad. They aren't the ones we need to worry about."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:14 pm

"You will pose as my twin tonight. Stand out in the hall while I dress, please," Alice said, glad she had thought up something so 'clever'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:21 pm

"Are you sure?" Canary bit her lip, but then her expression softened. She would go to a ball. Isn't that what she wanted? What she like to dream about? And now it could come true. But did she even look at all like Alice? What would happen if they were caught? She reluctantly went out in the hall.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Edmund: Before going back upstairs, I notice a small package by the door. I pick it up and read label. "Edmund- in case you didn't bring anything formal with you when you ran away." I rip off the paper and look at the expensive looking clothing. Well, at least I won't have to sneak back home. I hurry up and get dressed just in time for someone to knock in the door. When I come back downstairs, I see the driver from before standing by the door. "Right this way, please," he says as he gestures towards- I gulp- a hearse. Was this a joke? But suddenly the doors open and I see Lucy and another woman sitting inside. "C'mon, Edmund. We'll be late."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Alice pulled on a scarlet dress, wanting to make a splash at tonight's party. Her parents never let her wear that color, but they would not be attending tonight. Which would only make the lie of Canery easier. She let Canery back in then twirled in the dress "How do I look?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:34 pm

She looked flawless. She had the glamourous perfection of a porcelain doll. Canary suddenly felt plain. "Beautiful," she said, wishing for a mirror.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

The dressing table had a mirror. The whole back of it was one. Like one of those three-paned ones.

"Thank you," Alice grinned. She pulled on a shawl to cover her for now, then tugged on Canery's hand, we must be off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Yes, but Canary didn't see herself in the dress :o Haha. Anyway, party time!

Canary asked again, "Are you sure about this?" But she was already being tugged through the halls.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Edmund: The driver helps me into the carriage and closes the door behind me. Lucy looks amazing tonight, her curly hair sloping over the shoulders of her lacy black dress. She smiles and gestures towards the woman before us, a very pretty woman with bright yellow hair and an elaborate deep blue dress. "Scarlette, may I introduce you to Edmund Hale. Edmund, this is a close friend of the Lovelace's as well as our chaperone for tonight Scarlette Maverick."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:00 pm

hmmm should we wait for Ende?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next