the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:03 am

That'd be creepy.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 am

Oh yea, should I start up with William again?
And I like the idea of him being a psyco just to spice things up, although it's your charries...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am

Simon's pshycopath?

Canary was glad to be gone. Shed felt like an intruder during that conversation. Nonetheless, she couldn't help but be curious. "Acton, now?" She asked as they scurried away into the streets.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:06 am

Where did I even get that freaking idea? But cool...I like it...though it is creepy. And erm...I dunno, I have a bunch of plots going on and that one was kinda at a dead end for today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:08 am

"Simon Acton," Alice gushed out the name, putting on the act of actually liking him. And maybe, just maybe, she did. But she doubted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:10 am

Should I start up with William again?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:11 am

And erm...I dunno, I have a bunch of plots going on and that one was kinda at a dead end for today

^^that

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:13 am

Canary: "He seems..." Her sentence trailed off when she realised that she didn't have much to say. she never liked noble boys much. They were normally too proper, stiff, like paper dolls.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:15 am

"He's amazing," Alice kept up the act until they reached the manor, then led Canary inside. Her parents said hello, and gave Canary a strange look, but Alice just tugged the girl up to the bedroom she shared with Violet (who isn't there).

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:15 am

Wait...that was a yesh, right?

William: I gently push open the door, Claude right behind me. "Hey, Nellie, Esther. Get up." I walk over to the windows and open the blinds while Claude sets down breakfast. " I need to hurry up and get you out of here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:22 am

Once again, Canary felt like an outcast. There was an uneasy feeling in her stomach that she was different, like a weed in a flower patch. But the house was beautiful. She tried not to stare at every little detail as she was led up to the lacy, girly room.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:24 am

Actually, that was a no...but if you really want to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:24 am

Alice sat Canary down at her dressing table, then scrutinized her appearance. "First...your hair. Ew."

(Doesn't Canary always wear it in a braid?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:24 am

yup
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 am

'kay, well respond!! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:26 am

Canary blinked at herself in the mirror. She'd never paid her appearence too much mind. Her hair? "Is it that bad?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:29 am

"No boy will pay attention to a girl with her hair done up like that," Alice wrinkled her nose in distaste. She undid Canary's braid, her hair was now spilling over her shoulders. "Boys like a nice updo, or down. You could get away with leaving your hair down, since you are not a noble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:32 am

So much to learn. Canary tucked a piece of hair out of her face. Leaving her hair down would be a bother, but who was the expert here? "Alright," she said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:34 am

"Is your hair naturally like this?" Alice sighed. "We'll have to use mother's curlers." She snuck to her mother's bedroom and grabbed the painful, silver things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:38 am

"Oh," Canary said when she saw the curlers. She braced herself.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:39 am

Alice put in the curls, then stepped back, hands on her hips. She nodded to herself "Now makeup. Have you ever worn makeup in your life?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:42 am

Canary winced at the silver things tugging at her hair, and shook her head. "Not that I remember," she said, supressing a giggle when she looked into the mirror. With the curlers in, she looked like she was wearing a bad, metal wig.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 am

"First for everything, as Violet says," Alice took out a box of powder, smashed the puff-applier-thing into it, then coated Canary's face in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 am

Canary wrinkled her nose, trying not to breath the powder in. But then her eyes flitted back up to the mirror. If only the curlers weren't in, then she would say she looked nice. But at the moment, she just looked rediculous. (sp?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 am

(ridiculous)

Alice next took out blush "Make a fish face, so I can see your cheek bones."
She had to have cheek bones somewhere, right? Alice thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next