the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Hmm....
If Alice won't take her, I think Canary will sneak in. *nods*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Well, maybe she'll bring her. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Yup. It'd be interesting either way. Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Indeed. Especially since Canary will be all glammed up xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Indeed. XD I'm excited for that.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Woot, this is gonna be too fun!
I say we skip through the say after Emde gets back go straight to the ball.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm

:/ Can't do that, Alice got double-booked with Canary and the other guy who's name i can never remember. But we can skip to that! Very Happy We can find something to do with your characters to keep ya entertained during that whole scene.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:36 pm

no, we have to go to noon so that the makeover can take place. After that we can skip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Fun fun Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:39 pm

True. Lucy's just gonna have to spend the day with Edmund then~
Hm...wonder when I'm gonna have all the other freakish peopl come out in the open...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Ende's back!
And Pavie, what does this ~ mean? I see people use it all the time, but I have no idea what it means...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Hmm...I have no idea either...

Welcome back Ende!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 pm

Oh, that's basically the symbol for "La la la," or something. It's hard to explain. :p
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:45 pm

OH, I get it now, thanks lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Haha. So...chatting?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:46 pm

yuppersss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Hullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm

PavoLights wrote:
PavoLights wrote:William: I pull her in just in time for my arms to go back to normal. I have to get new bandages, but at least she can't see the markings without a lamp. "I'll go get a butler," I say as I open the door. "And then go tell your sister where you are. Will you be ok waiting here?"

repost.

Ende: Repost of Pavo's repost.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 pm

Nellie
I rub my arms, fighting off either the chill or the aura that seemed to hang here. "Yes. Thank you so much...for everything" I give him a tiny smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm

William: I frown a bit and nod. "Its nothing..." I say before walking off to get Claude, my main servant. He agrees to go help her and I run back outside to go find the girl's sister. I blink and my eyes start to change, the irises becoming completely white.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:09 pm

^cool
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:27 pm

^^ I second that. Hey Pavo, maybe Aro and Jonas should talk... Jonas is going to kill Jude, maybe Aro could calm him down a little?

Nellie
A male servant entered, and he told me his name was Claude. Nodding, I smile at him "So is this an elaborate kidnapping plan or what? You can tell me, it's not like I can go anywhere"

Esther
Once again, I had spent the night in the alley weeping over my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Hehe. Aro calm down someone...it doesn't happen everyday but she can do it. XD

Claude: I laugh as I put a tray of tea on the dresser. "I hope not. His mother would probably fire me for doing something like that. Not to mention that I hear jails don't take too kindly to nobles."

William: I smirk as my nose catches a familiar scent, someone who smells a lot like the girl. I pull my coat further around me and take off in the direction at sub himan speed, hopping over rooftops until the smell becomes extrely close. I hop back onto the sidewalk and turn the corner to see a girl who looks a lot like Nellie. " Excuse me," I ask. "Do you know someone named Nellie?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 pm

XD totally... whoa

Nellie
I laugh, nerves and exhaustion bringing the bubbly chuckle out of my throat. "So, what's he like? I've known him for around three minutes...he's not a lunatic or some such thing, right?" I ask, gently sitting on the ground. Alright, here I was, wee hours of the morning, bloomers, sitting on the floor. Esther would have a fit

Esther
I hastily tried to dry my tears, but to no use "Yes...she was my sister. Sorry, if you're looking for her" Another sob wracked my body "She passed away several days ago"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:01 pm

William: "No she didn't," I say frankly. "I found her not too long ago passed out in the street. She said she had a sister that she was worried about..."

Claude: "Not that I know of. A little strange, yes, but I've seen worse. Would you mind proping your leg up for me please?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next