the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:13 am

Simon
"Enough of an advantage that you'd allow me to do it again?" I asked, my voice hardly a whisper.

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 12 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 am

Canary: "I'd love to," she said, and curtsied. She smiled. It was like one of those play-pretend games she used to love as a little girl. She took his hand, then her smile faded a little. "I must warn you, I haven't danced much in my life. So if I fall flat on my face, you can laugh all you want, but do you promise to help me up?" She flashed another smile.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 am

Alice's eyes widened, and she whispered back "Right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:19 am

Edmund: I smile back. "Of course. That's only what a proper gentleman would do." I wink and lead her out on to the floor. "Just keep couting to yourself, alright? One, two, three, one, two, three..." The music starts and I take her hand. "Ready?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 am

Simon
"Perhaps, unless you're afraid of course. If not now, maybe later?" My slight smile stayed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 am

"I apologize, but I must keep up appearances for my family. Yes, later, indeed," Alice smiled mischievously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 am

Canary: she nodded, and followed Edmund's lead. It was hard at first, but then she caught on. One two three, one two three..."This is harder than it looks. All of that work for such tiny steps," she said, and chuckled. "It's kind of fun."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:27 am

Simon
I nod, leading her around the dance floor, our matching movements flued and practiced "Later it is then" My eyes shone with anticipation

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:31 am

Edmund: "See? It's the only good thing about being a noble. You get to do this as much as you want. But compared to some of the other dances, this is practically a stroll through the park."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 am

Canary: she studied him for a moment. "The one good thing about being a noble?" She counted in her head for a moment and then said, "The funny thing is, you don't strike me as a noble at all."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 am

Edmund: I laugh. "Yea, I get that sometimes. Well, a lot actually. But thanks for the compliment. I mean, would you really have me be like some of the gents over there? Call me cocky, but I thought I was at least a little more handsome." I wink at her and laugh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 am

Did Edmund promise Lucy marriage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 am

Canary laughed. "That, and you don't bore me to death. In my experience, nobles are just paper dolls, all alike with their manners and petty rules."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 am

!nspired wrote:Did Edmund promise Lucy marriage?

GASP! *faints at the thought*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:46 am

I'm pretty sure he did, Jacky :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 am

Yup, me too. The drama!

The only reason I have to doubt is that she's what, fourteen?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:49 am

That's why it's a PROMISE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 am

and they got married young back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 am

Ooooooooooooh. I knew that.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:53 am

Hehe. Yep, he did. Like he said when Lucy first came into the picture, "Ambrosia, you just don't talk to girls like Lucy Lovelace. You admire them from afar like art and vow to marry them."
*Cue evil laughter*

Edmund: "Hm, that's not always true. Even if it seems as though there are a thousand carbon copies of one person in the room, you can even find something human in a paperdoll if you look hard enough."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am

Canary: she smiled. "True that. You just have to look really hard sometimes."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:56 am

'True that'? What is this, the 21st century? xD I'm just being hard on you because we're friends Jacky. Or am I? *suspicious*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:57 am

Haha XD *suspicion* Who are you and what have you done with !nspired??
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 am

hehe she's surely not in my closet O_O
jkjkjk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:59 am

Haha
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next