the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:03 pm

Nellie
I do what he asked, gritting my teeth in pain, squeezing my eyes shut.

Esther
"I do not belive you" I said simply "Why would you toy with me in that way? Do you not think I have suffered enough?!"

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:11 pm

William: I roll my eyes and lean against a wall. "She's got red hair like yours, but when I found her she was wearing boy's clothes and was covered in soot. She said she tried to save a child."

Claude: I take out gauze and medicine as I go to sit on the bed. "I hope you won't mind, but I'm afraid you'll have to roll up your...bloomers so I can treat the wound." (Showing legs to anyone you weren't married to was considered vulgar.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Nellie
I was about to object, a light blush rising to my cheeks at the thought, but I shrugged it off "I suppose considering everything, what the hel...heck. What the heck" Rolling up my bloomers I close my eyes and sigh. I could practically hear Esther now

Eshter
I gasp "Rea...really?" There was no way he could know that. New tears sprung to my eyes, this time of joy "you really did see Nellie?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:32 pm

William: "That's what I said," I sniff. "Now come on- my mother will start bitching if she finds out I ran away again."

Claude: I nod an silently get to work setting the girl's leg.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Esther
I blushed and covered my mouth "You just cursed" I said obviously. He could be punished for cursing in the presence of a lady

Nellie
I kept my eyes shut, a light blush still blanketing my face. The pain was horrible, but I stayed silent

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:44 pm

William: "Hm? So I did. Thanks for noticing. Now come on." I grab her hand and start leading her towards my house, not caring about how "improper" it is. I'm not at a party for Pete's sake.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Esther
His hand on my wrist hurt, he was being rough...but I was going to see my sister, and suddenly all other thoughts left my mind. Nellie was alive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:08 pm

*checks back on chat* hmm...where'd everyody go?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:11 pm

No idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:12 pm

This is taking a long time :/
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:14 pm

Yup :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 pm

*sigh*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Well I gtg, but I'll check back later and see whos on
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Okay, I think Pavo might be back

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Meh, let's just skip over this part. They reunited and then you can decide why happened with them.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:36 pm

why happened with them?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:38 pm

I mean they reunite and then they leave or Claude puts Nellie's leg back together...whatever is fine with me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Fast forward to bandaged leg, reunited sisters, just hanging there talking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:55 pm

Yeah. Tomorrow after noon if they decided to stay. William wouldn't have been in his room because he's an insomniac, so he left it to them.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 pm

So...it's tomorrow?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Cool...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:07 am

Yep! It's officially the next day!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:07 am

Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next