the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 17 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Edmund: I raise an eyebrow. "Wow. That is an adventure. Wish I could've seen her with her hair messed up for once. That would've made my night."

(They're outside in an alley and I thought she was just walking around now? She could run into them.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 17 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Way to be a good friend, Edmund, way to be a good friend xP NOT.

Violet: I walked aimlessly through the streets after I left Dustin. The alleyways were quiet and dark, although - What was that? I turned a corner and came upon three people, two men and a girl. I paused a moment too long and they spotted me. Hogwash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Canary laughed. "It sure was an adventure. My father nearly killed me for the watery footprints on the shop floor, but thankfully I managed to explain."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 pm

William: I curse under my breath as my eyes flicker from Gret to the girl. I pull my hat down further over my face, hoping she won't recognize me. (He's a noble who hangs with street urchins.) "Just turn around and go," I say quietly. "This doesn't concern you."

He would've been disappointed anyway. She almost-drowned fabulously.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Edmund: "Did I mention that your father almost killed me? He thought I was a burglar and started swinging his criket stick. I had to climb in through the window to get any sleep."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm

Canary clamped a hand over her mouth. "He didn't!" Then she laughed. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to talk to him. Maybe take away his criket stick, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Violet: Something about that voice, and that face she had just caught a glimpse of. Her eyes narrowed. "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Sorry about my bi-polar POVS guys

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Edmund: "Please do! That man has such an arm that I'm surprised he didn't decide to play professionally," I smile and lead Canary to a table. It's so easy to talk to her sometimes, like we've known eachother for years instead of a few days.

William: "Did you hear me? I said go!" The girl smiles and turns to look at the visitor. "Oh, hello Violet. I thought you were at the party? Oh well. Have you come to join in the fun?"

(That's just a random girl, but I figured she'd know who Violet is.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:05 pm

"I do not take orders from peasants," Violet sneered at the boy, purposely calling him a peasant to see his reaction. Even a noble in disguise would not tolerate being called a peasant. She turned to the girl "The party? Why, no I did not attend. My twin sister, Alice, did so maybe you got us confused? No, probably not since I have such noticeable hair." She wished that for once she would be confused with beautiful Alice.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:10 pm

William: I grind my teeth as my grip on my bandages tightens. "I'm not a peasant! In fact, I bet my family could buy yours over ten times and still have enough money to piddle away!" But then what the girl said registers and I narrow my eyes to get a better look at the girl. Damn it, it really is Violet!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:17 pm

(What's his last name?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Canary laughed and sat down. "So you've met my parent...well, sort of. What are your parents like?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Bump?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 pm

(I'm back! And I can't remember his last name, so... *thinks quickly* King. His full name is Fitzwilliam King.)

Edmund: "Oh..." I sigh and run my fingers through my hair. "What is there to say? My father is a tyrant and my mother wanders through the house like a ghost."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:06 pm

How old if William?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Fifteen.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Canary frowned sympathetically. "I'm sorry," she said, and then smiled. "At least they don't play criket." (assuming they don't XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Edmund: I smile. "Nope, croquet is their sport of choice. My father use to play criket, but then I was born and wanted to learn. My illness made him quit so he could help me grow into a 'fine gentleman.'"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Canary: "Fine gentlemen? Now, what's so bad about the way you are right now?" She smiled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 pm

"I knew it! William King," The name rolled off of Violet's tongue with a smirk. "What on Earth are you doing out here, dressed this way, and with this company?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Edmund: I blush a bit and take a bite of cake to cover it up. "Well, I'm just not like my dad and all his family are. They put the fear of the name 'Hale' into people's hearts. And then there's me, the family heir- weak, sick, and not as nearly as commanding as his father."

William: I curse and stand up. "What's it matter to you? I told you to go away twice already- what I do and who I hang out with is none of your concern."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Violet: She sniffed "We are equals. There's no reason I should take your orders, is there? And even if there is: When have I every obeyed anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Canary: "Yet you were still one of the only ones to run back into that fire. That makes you stronger than some brawny, flawless 'hero' who might have done the same thing." She blushed a little, but also hid it behind a cake.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:32 pm

William: I look at Grey who nods and picks up the drowsy girl. She lays limply in his arms like a ragdoll and I follow him past Violet. "Fine then. If you don't want to leave, we will. There's a thousand other alleys in London. But I will say this much: How about you go home like any other nice girl would and forget about this. After all," I smirk. "There are some very scary people wondering around this time of night."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

^ooh, ominous!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next