the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh there's no place like London...

3 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 18 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Edmund: I smile a bit. "I don't know, it just seemed right... But you did too. I swear you're one of the bravest girls I know."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Oh there's no place like London... - Page 18 Empty Re: Oh there's no place like London...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"Actually, I've never been a good girl, so I think I'll follow you instead," I skipped along behind them with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Canary blushed more. "Well...I just try to do what's right," she said, unsure of what else to say. She'd never thought of herself as brave before. She could barely look up when Lucy was around, and what threat did she pose?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Edmund: "That's good," I say. "You do what you think is right instead of what people tell you. You'd be surprised how easy it is to lose sight if what's right inbetween the mountains of dresses and jewels and fancy estates." Suddenly, I notice three girls watching me intently. They giggle behind their fans when our eyes meet and the tallest one walks over. "Why hello Edmund. I hope I'm not being too much of a bother, but is it true?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:52 pm

(Uh oh XD Here it comes. Bless her heart, Canary's in for trouble.)

Canary's eyes flitted to the girls. Is what true?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:56 pm

William: Grey and I look at eachother. How to lose her? "Knock her out?" he mouths. I nod no. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's seeing a girl cry. Mab had to practically bribe me to do this. "Run?" I nod no again. That's too suspicious. "Cause an accident?" Grey SSS with a wiggle of his brows. I raise an eyebrow. "How big?" I mouth.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Edmund: I blink. "What are you talking about?" "Oh, don't play coy with me. Are you and Lucy Lovecraft really going to be married? Don't think we didn't see your family ring on her finger!" I frown and take a bite of cake. It had become that obvious, huh? "Yes," I say frankly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Violet heard every word, or saw in the case of mouthing. She just pretended not to notice, glad that for once her life was getting interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

"Married?" The word seemed to slip out without Canary's permission. Her heart fell straight into her stomach, and she suddenly felt like the greatest idiot in all of England. She carefully hid it with a smile. Lucy was marrying Edmund. The one boy she came across...Lucy was marrying Edmund.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Edmund: The girl's face pales as though that hadn't been the answer she had expected. "Oh...I hope I receive an invitation then," she says as she returns back to her table of shocked looking debutantes. I turn back to Canary and frown. "Hey, are you alright? You look a bit sick."

William: Grey smirks and I nod. Time to lose het. I suddenly cup my hands to my mouth and start to yell in my best east side accent. "Oui! 'Is girl's found a pile a' mold! Just 'ent and found it right on the street, enough to feed the whole city a' London too!" I step back as several desperate looking poor people begin to look our way intensely.

(There was this rhyhming game the poor use to do where someone'd call out "What did you find?" and the person would say something ryhming with what they actually found. He's really saying that she found a pile of gold.)

Last edited by PavoLights on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:31 pm

(Edmund is utterly oblivious XD) Canary: she couldn't do this anymore. "It's getting stuffy in here. Maybe I just need some fresh air," she said, and excused herself. She dissapeared into the crowds and slipped out onto a balcony, leaned against the railing, and looked out to the dark water. She wiped away a tear, and when she brought her hand down, there was white powder on her finger. She used her wrist to wipe the rest over her makeup off. "I'm such an idiot," she murmered to herself.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Yea, but he's so cute!

Edmund: I stand up and try my best to follow her, cutting through a few dancers and the massive crowd. "Canary, wait!" I call.

(Should he find her?)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Hmm, if he finds her he'll probably find out that she likes him. So do you want that to happen now?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Hmm, maybe he doesn't find her but finds out from someone else?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Hm...I have no clue how'd he react, and I don't think he'd flat out put her down. We should probably wait until a more dramatic moment then.
But the question now is who should he find...herm...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Maybe he should god mummurs?! Those were basically like freaky traveling street performers.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

So he runs into freaky street performers? *confusion* Sounds cool though!

But you know what? I think that someday, all that hatred that Lucy has for Canary should be unleashed somehow. Drama! Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Maybe Alice should find Canary? Or Edmund can find Alice, and she'll suddenly understand who Canary was talking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Oh, definately! It's comin all right. She's got jealousy issues like no one's business. :p
She's gonna explode on her soon. Maybe after she sees Edmund and Canary still hanging out. After all, I don't think he wants tocreturn home just yet.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

!nspired wrote:Maybe Alice should find Canary? Or Edmund can find Alice, and she'll suddenly understand who Canary was talking about?

I like that idea. Only question now is who's gonna find her...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Hm, I like the idea of Alice finding Canary. She's like a vain fairy godmother to her...XD And I like the other idea, too. Maybe we can have both?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Which idea do you like? Edmund/Alice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Maybe Alice can run into Edmund, then find Canary?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 pm

I guess that could work Smile
Depending on how the convo goes with Edmund.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Yeah, that should be interesting...XD *excitement*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next