the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Tal
I tilted my head. "Tallie...meaning leaping water..." I looked to Mel with a smile. "Melanie...meaning dark secrets."
Mel
"Yeah, thanks..." I roll my eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 9 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Wyatt: I tear my eyes from the moon, feeling the wolf begin to make its presence known. I felt nauseous. My eyes, I knew were beginning to blend green. Blue+Green=Yellow. I felt like Jello on the inside, everything getting heavy as it was trying to tie me down and suffocate me; I could hear my slowing heartbeat thudding in my ears. A low growl entered my head and I cringed, glaring at the ground.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Tal
I look up at Wyatt quickly, my eyes purple suddenly.
Mel
I look over as well. "The change," i grumble.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:01 pm

Wyatt: "I-It...feels like...I-I'm drowning..." I hate this part. It happened every single night now that the sun was gone. Every time...I would get weaker, and it would swallow me whole. I hit my knees heavily, groaning. I didn't want this. Helpless tears fell from my eyes and onto the pavement as I clutched my head, my mouth aching as my fangs began to elongate. "N-No..." I whisper, crying, "No...no, no, no, no, NO!!" I scream desperately, and suddenly it's gone, feeling like a vacuum came and just sucked it right up, leaving me collapsed on the ground, feeling like I just ran a 12-mile marathon.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:07 pm

Tal
I take a step closer.
Mel
"Tal..."
Tal
I shake my head and take another. "Wyatt..." I go to him. "Brave and strong right? I trust you."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Wyatt: ...And suddenly I'm in her lap, my arms hooked around her waist and sobbing silently, my body trembling.

(Makes me frown with sadness.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Tal
I pause before running my hand over his back.
Mel
I hesitate before sitting next to them.
Tal
I look up to her blankly. She shrugs and looks away. I look back upon his small body. "Why do you fight it?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Wyatt: My words are muffled from my face pressed into her legs, "B-Because I hate it!" I hiss, crying harder. "I hate it for making me bad!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Tal
"You aren't bad. It's simply who you are." My head tilts. "We all have to live with it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Wyatt: I looked up at her, my face soggy and wet and glistening from the tears. "I-If I hurt you, then you'd...you'd think I was bad..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Tal
I look upon him with my purple eyes shining. "I trust you."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Wyatt: I look at her for a moment, unconsciously tilting my head. Then I realize what I'm doing...crying in her lap. My eyes fly wide and I scramble backward, toppling over. I expected her to yell or hit me now, like all the others do. "S-sorry, I-I...I didn't...didn't mean to... "
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Tal
I pause and study him, then look up at the moon.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Wyatt: I slowly relax once I figure out she isn't going to do anything to me, then approach again. I sit down next to her, but don't look at the moon, ignoring the clawing urge inside. "P-Purple...is my favorite color," I mutter, looking at the ground. "Blue was Leigha's."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Black&White wrote:We sway to no music but it doesn't really matter. Her hand in mine, i see my ring glint in the moonlight and think of my other life before becoming a reaper.

Ambrosia - "What is it like? Being a reaper?" I ask him.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Tal
I nod, silent.
Mel
I smile and knock him gently with my elbow. "Hey, don't worry about us. We'll be fine."
Tal
I pause. "Meaning she trusts you too."

Lawrence
I frown at the question. "It's like a twenty four hours, seven day a week job with a cranky boss and limited vacation days," i joke.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Ambrosia - I smile a little, "Sounds hard." I comment.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Wyatt: My blue eyes shine, still possessing a greenish tint behind them as I let up a small half-smile, one fang poking out over my bottom lip. "I-I like you," I told them, "Y-You're pretty Huntresseses, a-and nice," I said, not knowing I said it wrong.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Lawrence
"Not really. You just...have to give up your old life..." I pause and eye the ring again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Mel
"Yeah, we like you too kiddo."
Tal
I nod.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Wyatt: I look away shyly, then look back them not a second later. "Wh-What now?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Mel
I shrug but get up. "You want to go home?"
Tal
I think a moment and nod. She stands as well and offers her hand to Wyatt. "You'll like it, i think."
Mel
She walks over to an abandoned car and checks the doors. The drivers side opens easily and she gets in, hotwires it, and starts it up. "Come on then."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Wyatt: I tilt my head, grabbing Tallie's hand as she leads me along, but stop abruptly at the sight of that...thing. My eyes widen in horror. "I-It ate Melanie!"

(xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

lol

Tal
I smile. "It's called a car, and it didn't eat her." I pull him close and open the back door. "See? You get in and it takes you places."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Black&White wrote:Lawrence
"Not really. You just...have to give up your old life..." I pause and eye the ring again.

Ambrosia - I followed his gaze to his ring, "Why did you give it up?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next