the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 15 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Wyatt looks from them to the bandages, feeling the submissive wolf smirking somewhere in his mind at the sight of Melanie's face. It could smell her uneasiness, but refrained from acting on it, still wary of the boy's willpower. They were still linked-boy and beast in one-but the wolf grew tired, not to mention bored at the lack of occurance and didn't desire to waste anymore of it's energy, so it relinquished(sp) it's hold and drew back into his core to rest. The child suddenly began to feel dizzy, the yellow of his eyes drowning underneath the bright vivid shade of blue-pure, untainted water-like blue. He swayed, but was kept up by the sisters' hold on his wrists. Blinking slowly, when he focused in on the girls, he was once again the alive and animated little were they knew. His innocent eyes grew as wide as saucers as he gawked at them. "T-Tallie and Melanie...!"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 15 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:42 pm

spelling's right
Mel
I raise an eyebrow at him. "That's...our names...Don't ware them out..."
Tal
I pause and pull him down from the arm of the couch gently to lay with me. "It's okay. The wolf didn't do anything."

Last edited by Black&White on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm

bump...?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm

ALRIGHT! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE!

WARNING! Cursing, explicit scenes, deaths, etc are allowed here.

The moon is bright tonight, and every day. Something has happened to the sun and now the night rules the world, with it the creatures of darkness.

Rules:
Fastforward is available for, shall we say, awkward moments for readers :p
Feel free to kill off your own charries, but ask someone else if you can kill theirs
Clans, packs, families, etc are allowed

Format:
Name
Description
Personality
History
Any other details
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15