the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 8 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Wyatt: My head snaps over to Tallie and I scramble over to her, looking back and forth between the two girls, confused as to which one I should stick beside.

(I'm thinking he's gonna be more attached to Tallie.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 8 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Mel
I went for our backpacks and took out some squished wonderbread and peanut butter. "This really all we have?"
Tal
I walk forward and looked through a different pocket. I put jelly onto the table as well. "That's it."
Mel
"Awesome..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:45 pm

Wyatt: I sniffed. It smelt funny. Sweet, and nutty. Everything about this place was funny, though. I plopped down beside the weird looking tree (table) and waited patiently.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Tal takes two and goes to the couch. "It'll be easier to eat human, no?" She offers him one.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Wyatt: I turn away with a huff, telling her I didn't want one as I leap up, scrambling up beside her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Tal takes a bite and watches him. Mel takes the other one. "Well, then i don't have to make three." She plops down on the couch next to Tal.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Wyatt: I watch the two, unconsciously tilting my head. Leigha wouldn't like this, me being away from the forest...but she wasn't coming back to get me, or she would have already. I was smart enough to know that, at least. I put my head down, staring at the floor.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:21 pm

Mel
I finish and pause. I stand and pack the food again. "Shall we get going?"
Tal
I nod and stand as well, picking up my bag and shouldering it. I look back at the were. "Will you come?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Wyatt: I look up at her, then slide down to the floor, walking up to Tallie's side.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Mel
I lead the way out, not bothering to close the door.
Tal
I pause and look down at him. I lay a hand on his head and tilt my head. "You bump your head?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Wyatt: I flinch slightly under her touch, tender. I simply play it off, but nod, peering up at her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Tal
I look down at him blankly a moment, smile, then laugh. Mel looked back at me confused and then looked between us momentarily before shaking her head and turning back. She always said if there was one word to describe me i'd be emotionless.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Wyatt: I blinked, confused then stared up at her, tilting my head, ears flickering.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Tal
I stop almost as abruptly as i had started. I give a weak shadow of a smile before going to catch up with Mel, my usual blank self.
Mel
I slow for her. "I can't even remember you ever laughing before."
Tal
I nod. "Me neither..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Wyatt: I stay behind them this time. Leigha had never laughed. Have I ever laughed? I wondered what it felt like...what triggers it. I scrunch my nose up in confusion. She laughed at me...what did I do? It was pretty, just like she was, and her smile, too. She looked upset just now, though. What did I do to make her upset? I held back a whine as I caught up to them, nudging her shyly and licking her hand.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Mel
i look down at him. "You've certainly got a friend."
Tal
I just nod and run my hand through his fur.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Wyatt: I look at Melanie for a minute before just letting Tallie pet me, it felt nice, her cool fingers weaving over my back. I hoped she was feeling better. After a few minutes, I nudge Melanie with my nose over and over until she pets me, too.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Mel
I sigh. "Well, we going to keep calling you kid or are you going to change and tell us your name?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Wyatt: I stop, letting them walk ahead of me before I take my human form again. I catch up, looking at the ground. "Sh-She always called me Wyatt..." My voice came out small.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Tal
"Wyatt...meaning brave and strong..."
Mel
"She?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Wyatt: I shook my head at Tallie's comment, my hands turning into fists. I wasn't either one of those...at all. "H-Her name was Leigha. She...she took care of me...u-until she disappeared...a year ago..." I thought I was going to cry. Maybe, if I hadn't been asleep, I...I could have made sure she would stay.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 pm

Tal
I watched him emotionless.
Mel
"Well..." I looked at Tal, who offered no help.
Tal
"We're alone too," I suddenly say. "But we don't have to be, yes?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Wyatt: I open my eyes and look up, surprised. Tears fall down my face, unnoticed and I step forward, wrapping my thin arms around both of their waists. I step back, and suddenly offer them a lopsided, lightly fanged smile.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Mel
I shake my head with a small smile, rare for me too. I push the kid back a bit. "I'm not one for contact..."
Tal
i look over to her a moment. "Wyatt..." I say again. I point to his heart. "Brave and strong."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Wyatt: I look away shyly, then take their hands in mine and start walking again. "Melanie," I pause, looking at her, "And Tallie," I pause, looking at her, "Beautiful and strong." I let go of their hands and just walk, looking at the marble white moon in the black night sky.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next